PDA

View Full Version : We could have 7 guys out in a row.

snukey123
16-08-2010, 02:16 PM
Right as this friday its vote to evict, and by the looks of it according to TIBB poll on the homepage the following 4 housemates look asthough they will be evicted:

John James - 29.9%
Steve - 24.1%
Sam - 13.9%
Dave - 12.0%

However when the poll started steve was way ahead with like 34% followed by sam with like 29% but now both especially sam's % has dropped considerably and now mario could be in trouble as he stands 5th with 9.5% where at the start he had something like 5%.
Now if those 4 guys get evicted the final 5 will be:

Josie
Corin
Mario
JJ
Andrew

And out of those 5 Josie and Coin are favourites on the "favourite poll" here are the %;

Josie - 19.6%
Corin - 14.4%
Mario - 3.0%
Andrew - 1.7%
JJ - 1.1%

So if these 5 make the final the winner will be by the looks if it be between Josie and Corin. So by that 7 guys will go in 5 days.

psychtracker
16-08-2010, 02:27 PM
I wouldn't pay too much credence to the TIBB Poll, to be honest. I suspect Corin is a genuine chance to go on Friday, just because she's been a big character and quite a few haters. I'm sure it will be close. But, if Corin makes it through, it will 100% be the final two girls, because as we know John & Sam are long gone...

dannyboy
16-08-2010, 02:32 PM
Looks as if these polls moreorless matches the contestants' odds on oddschecker, so it might be the case (unless the bookies use forums like these to help them think up odds lol.)

Its looking like operation deadwood probably won't prove successful. If Andrew, JJ and Mario all stay then I hope the 4th one to stay is Corin, otherwise it'll be a very sucky final!

Mac Hiavellian
16-08-2010, 02:36 PM
This would top CBB6 when every single woman left leaving just Ulrika and the 5 guys but Ulrika won lol

dannyboy
16-08-2010, 02:40 PM
There's nearly always far more men than women in the final, I've found. The only time there were two women in the final 3 (not including Samanda) was in BB9 as far as I remember. I hope the same happens in this series though... :hugesmile: x

Mac Hiavellian
16-08-2010, 02:46 PM
There's nearly always far more men than women in the final, I've found. The only time there were two women in the final 3 (not including Samanda) was in BB9 as far as I remember. I hope the same happens in this series though... :hugesmile: x

Celebrity Hijack also had Amy and Emilia in the final 3

Raph
16-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Yup, certainly is possible. :hugesmile: