PDA

View Full Version : Mikey Hughes over Rex Newmark?

Patrick
16-08-2010, 02:47 PM
Please God,

Let This,

Be Fake!

http://media.monstersandcritics.com/articles2/1409587/article_images/michael.jpg

Over

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/20/202476/35_2008/BB-Rex.jpg

Piss off Daily Star.

This surely isn't true, right?
I was beginning to think they would use Mikey over Rex after seeing his ugly blind face on BBLB about 3 times this month, but god.

Rex was far more entertaining, Mikey did ****** all but moan about everything and when anything fun was happening he'd be like 'Stop it!'

He's abit like Steve only Mikey can walk and Steve can see.

Surely The Daily Star's report is bollocks, right? SAY IT'S BOLLOCKS! :bawling:

BB_Eye
16-08-2010, 02:49 PM
So pleased about this

Smithy
16-08-2010, 02:49 PM
OMG, I swear to god you complain about everything, you got Marcus and your still pissed off, Mikey may well be a ****** but you should at least be grateful you have one of your favorite housemates in there

BigBrotherfan4ever
16-08-2010, 02:50 PM
I know how you feel Patrick, i will be so so gutted Mikey goes in over Rex, i may switch off, couldn't Mikey the first time around, i dont if i could stand him again for another couple weeks.

Patrick
16-08-2010, 02:55 PM
OMG, I swear to god you complain about everything, you got Marcus and your still pissed off, Mikey may well be a ****** but you should at least be grateful you have one of your favorite housemates in there

I can give my opinion if I ******ing want to.

And Marcus probably wont go in, if he does then epic but I'm not getting my hopes up for the IDH to make an apperance and if he does he better win.

I know how you feel Patrick, i will be so so gutted Mikey goes in over Rex, i may switch off, couldn't Mikey the first time around, i dont if i could stand him again for another couple weeks.

Yeah :(

Mikey did nothing for weeks and only came out of his shell for like the last few weeks, he's considered hilarious 'cause of his stupid chilli moment, that wasn't even that funny :rolleyes:

Rex has done far more hilarious stuff than Mikey has without even trying to be funny such as ordering 35 Special Prizes and taking off half the shopping :joker:

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 02:56 PM
And one of the BEST hm8s ever Luke

Raph
16-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Yes. Rex, Rachel, Darnell, Kathreya and many others made BB9 the great series that it was. Mikey Hughes certainly did not. Seriously, how eating a 'Scotch Bonnet' can get you into second place of a brilliant series, let alone be asked back for 'Ultimate Big Brother' of all things, is beyond me.

Stacey.
16-08-2010, 02:58 PM
I like Mikey way better than Rex, although they were both good housemates.

Smithy
16-08-2010, 02:59 PM
I can give my opinion if I ******ing want to.

And Marcus probably wont go in, if he does then epic but I'm not getting my hopes up for the IDH to make an apperance and if he does he better win.

Yes but it's always a ****ing miserable one, wingeing and complaining.

billy123
16-08-2010, 03:00 PM
i would rather see mikey instead of rex any day as would most people rex is a jumped up wanker

billy123
16-08-2010, 03:01 PM
Yes but it's always a ****ing miserable one, wingeing and complaining.:joker::joker::joker: your not wrong smithy

Jack_
16-08-2010, 03:02 PM
i would rather see mikey instead of rex any day as would most people rex is a jumped up wanker

Rex, along with Marcus, Makosi and Freddie is one of the best housemates of all time.

BB_Eye
16-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Mikey did nothing for weeks and only came out of his shell for like the last few weeks, he's considered hilarious 'cause of his stupid chilli moment, that wasn't even that funny :rolleyes:

Rex has done far more hilarious stuff than Mikey has without even trying to be funny such as ordering 35 Special Prizes and taking off half the shopping :joker:

When was Rex ever funny? When he manipulated the tokens? I'm surprised nobody did that earlier. He certainly wasn't entertaining. He had the world's most boring voice and made up one half of the Big Brother's all time must unwatchable couple.

Mikey was awesome. He wore Sylvia's underwear into the jacuzzi, stood up to that MAN Alexandra, told Rex where he could go when he was repeatedly whinging about wanting to leave and never took any s*** from him, unlike Rex's pathetic BBlock underlings. :joker:

chuff me dizzy
Rex, along with Marcus, Makosi and Freddie is one of the best housemates of all time.

Each to their own as they say :sleep:

BB_Eye

Well said

BBGermany
16-08-2010, 03:06 PM
The only good thing that Mikey did in that series was get in the way of that ball

chuff me dizzy
I liked Rex ,prefered Luke ,but Rex was a great hm8 ,unlike Mikey who was a dirty,grotty pervy,terrible eating slob

Smithy
The only good thing that Mikey did in that series was get in the way of that ball

:laugh2:

billy123
16-08-2010, 03:07 PM
marcus would be epic i hated makosi but yeah she was an amazing housemate not really arsed about freddie to be honest but rex was a nobwipe i would rather see ahmed than rex

Patrick
16-08-2010, 03:07 PM
And one of the BEST hm8s ever Luke

Yeah I'd rather Luke than Mikey tbh.

Yes. Rex, Rachel, Darnell, Kathreya and many others made BB9 the great series that it was. Mikey Hughes certainly did not. Seriously, how eating a 'Scotch Bonnet' can get you into second place of a brilliant series, let alone be asked back for 'Ultimate Big Brother' of all things, is beyond me.

Exactly.

Yes but it's always a ****ing miserable one, wingeing and complaining.

And you read ALL my threads do you?

I only 'complain' when it's needed and when I want to, I'm not going to just stop and shut up about it on a discussion forum just because you don't like it.

So it's not ALWAYS a negative one.

:joker::joker::joker: your not wrong smithy

Seriously, I've spoken to you about twice and you go around acting like you know all about me :joker:

Well said.

When was Rex ever funny? Because he manipulated the tokens? I'm surprised nobody did that earlier. He certainly wasn't entertaining. He had the world's most boring voice and made up one half of the Big Brother's all time must unwatchable couple.

Mikey was awesome. He wore Sylvia's underwear into the jacuzzi, stood up to that MAN Alexandra, told Rex where he could go when he was repeatedly whinging about wanting to leave and never took any s*** from him, unlike Rex's pathetic BBlock underlings. :joker:

Take it from someone who has rewatched BB9 several times and spent all Summer '08 watching it every day, every hour on Live Feed... Rex was funny with his one liners.

Mikey was a idiot who was just a cranky old Scottish man.
Rex did far more than Mikey, Mikey would come out and say something and make easily pleased people LOL about once every 2 weeks and then go back into his shell for another few weeks.

Rex was always in the main part of the episodes, How they pick Mikey over Rex is just pathetic.

This is why I'm hoping it's not true.

Patrick
16-08-2010, 03:09 PM
i would rather see ahmed than rex

Oh no.

Ahmed pissed me off so much but he was very entertaining.

I just hated his voice, if he was British (This isn't me being racist I'm just saying it'd be easier to understand him) then he'd be far better, The plate throwing, the arguing, the going mental and stuff was brilliant it was just his voice that irritated me.

chuff me dizzy

Exactly.

I only 'complain' when it's needed and when I want to, I'm not going to just stop and shut up about it on a discussion forum just because you don't like it.

Seriously, I've spoken to you about twice and you go around acting like you know all about me :joker:

Well said.

Take it from someone who has rewatched BB9 several times and spent all Summer '08 watching it every day, every hour on Live Feed... Rex was funny with his one liners.

Rex did far more than Mikey, Mikey would come out and say something and make easily pleased people LOL about once every 2 weeks and then go back into his shell for another few weeks.

Rex was always in the main part of the episodes, How they pick Mikey over Rex is just pathetic.

LOVED Luke ,my second best hm8 of all time

Adamw92
Oh god, if Mikey goes in I don't even wanna watch

billy123
16-08-2010, 03:10 PM
the only thing we can take for granted is that whoever goes in patrick will whinge like a bitch

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 03:11 PM

:bouncy::laugh::laugh2::laugh3:

Smithy
16-08-2010, 03:12 PM

I don't need to read all your threads, the ones I do read are the ones of you complaining because you don't like how the show is playing out and it isn't go the was you want. As you completely proved with this post:

I so hope their pathetic final and Ultimate BB's launch drops to 1 Million seeing as it'll be full of boring characters in both the BB11 Final and BB All Stars.

You don't like the housemates so automatically it's pathetic :rolleyes:

BigBrotherfan4ever
16-08-2010, 03:12 PM

Totally agree Patrick, i've watched BB9 many times, & Rex was way more involved in that series, than any other HM that year, to put Mikey back in for the UBB is a insulted to us BB fans/viewers.....IMHO.

Kazanne
16-08-2010, 03:13 PM

I agree,Mikey was a most vile housemate,and there are none of my faves in that list ie,Rex,Freddie,Richard and Ben so for me it will be time to switch off

Patrick
16-08-2010, 03:15 PM
the only thing we can take for granted is that whoever goes in patrick will whinge like a bitch

I don't need to read all your threads, the ones I do read are the ones of you complaining because you don't like how the show is playing out and it isn't go the was you want. As you completely proved with this post:

You don't like the housemates so automatically it's pathetic :rolleyes:

Oh seriously both of you can get out, I would call you far worse but I cbf getting an infraction for it :rolleyes:

What ever happened to the days were you could start a thread and have a discussion now you have 1 or 2 members giving their input on the OPoster.

******ing ruins this forum so much.

billy123
16-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Oh seriously both of you can get out, I would call you far worse but I cbf getting an infraction for it :rolleyes:

What ever happened to the days were you could start a thread and have a discussion now you have 1 or 2 members giving their input on the OPoster.

waheyy :hugesmile::hugesmile: the old its not like it used to be in the olden days!! another famous patrick cry!!!

BigBrotherfan4ever
I agree,Mikey was a most vile housemate,and there are none of my faves in that list ie,Rex,Freddie,Richard and Ben so for me it will be time to switch off

I love your list Kazanne, totally forgot about Richard, he was a brilliant HM.:thumbs:

BB_Eye

Nobody doubts you're a massive Big Brother fan Patrick or your knowledge about the show, but I can't say Rex enhanced my experience of the show at all. In fact he damn near ruined it. Even if I didn't find him boring (which I did), I detested him so much on a personal level, that wouldn't even matter (see Grace).

And what you say about Mikey not coming out of his shell until the later episodes is doubly true of Rex. Spitgate aside, he was a real wallflower up until week 7. He was eclipsed by louder characters such as Luke and Rebecca. Goodness knows he was virtually omnipresent in the later HL shows. But that was one of the main reasons BB9 took such a nosedive in its later weeks,

Raph
16-08-2010, 03:21 PM
waheyy :hugesmile::hugesmile: the old its not like it used to be in the olden days!! another famous patrick cry!!!

leave him alone, perhaps?

billy123
16-08-2010, 03:23 PM
leave him alone, perhaps?
why because he doesnt like anybody disagreeing with him? dont be daft :nono:

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 03:23 PM

In my opinion - your self-indulgent, aggressive posts are ruining this forum! :rolleyes: BB was not made to exclusively cater for your tastes!

Patrick
16-08-2010, 03:26 PM
why because he doesnt like anybody disagreeing with him? dont be daft :nono:

I like forum discussions weither they mean everyone agrees or not, I would rather you and other members express your opinion in a way that isn't insulting to the person you disagree with.

Don't go into my thread and be like 'Oh another negative post Patrick' just say why you disagree or something, seriously.

I like it when people disagree because it'd be very boring if we all agreed but there's a difference between disagreeing and being annoying.

In my opinion - your self-indulgent, aggressive posts are ruining this forum! :rolleyes: BB was not made to exclusively cater for your tastes!

Oh god after a ban and you're still at this?

billy123
16-08-2010, 03:27 PM
i couldnt agree with that more the self importance of some people on this forum is sickening it has almost killed any free discussion on this forum completely in the last few days.

Raph
16-08-2010, 03:28 PM
Less personal chat, more about what this forum is here for - Big Brother! :hugesmile:

Patrick
16-08-2010, 03:29 PM
i couldnt agree with that more the self importance of some people on this forum is sickening it has almost killed any free discussion on this forum completely in the last few days.

:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

Says the person who came into my thread with Smithy and put me down for having an opinion on a housemate?

The people who came into this thread and agreed that Rex was great, I respect them, the people that came in and said Rex wasn't great and Mikey was, I also respect them but people like yourself who just came in for an argument can ****** off.

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 03:30 PM
I like forum discussions weither they mean everyone agrees or not, I would rather you and other members express your opinion in a way that isn't insulting to the person you disagree with.

Don't go into my thread and be like 'Oh another negative post Patrick' just say why you disagree or something, seriously.

I like it when people disagree because it'd be very boring if we all agreed but there's a difference between disagreeing and being annoying.

Oh god after a ban and you're still at this?

I still haven't been banned as many times as you! Pot and kettle!

billy123
16-08-2010, 03:30 PM
Less personal chat, more about what this forum is here for - Big Brother! :hugesmile:
i will agree with you on that raph.
it is the automatic assumption of some posters that if you dont agree with them that you are wrong that just rubs some people up the wrong way.

seanraff07
16-08-2010, 03:31 PM

This, get back on topic people!

billy123
16-08-2010, 03:31 PM
:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

Says the person who came into my thread with Smithy and put me down for having an opinion on a housemate?

The people who came into this thread and agreed that Rex was great, I respect them, the people that came in and said Rex wasn't great and Mikey was, I also respect them but people like yourself who just came in for an argument can ****** off.whats with the my thread bullcrap? you dont own it!
so your saying anybody that doesnt agree with you cant comment?? grow up ffs you silly.

Maia
16-08-2010, 03:33 PM
Mikey was a legend - I'm so pleased he's going back in! :D

Jack_
16-08-2010, 03:34 PM
Stop baiting him bobnot. And Patrick stop rising to the bait.

seanraff07
Oh yeah and i agree Rex was a legend, along with Mohamed!

Raph
Mikey was a legend - I'm so pleased he's going back in! :D

A legend, really Harb? What made you like him so much? :hugesmile:

Patrick
16-08-2010, 03:36 PM
I still haven't been banned as many times as you! Pot and kettle!

LOL But after every ban I have changed what I have been banned for.

I never insult posters as much as I use to.
I never swear using the italics anymore.

If I hadn't learned my lesson after receiving all those bans, I would of called you every name under the sun by now but because I have learned my lesson I have learned to keep it in and shut up, seems you still have abit more to learn though love.

it is the automatic assumption of some posters that if you dont agree with them that you are wrong that just rubs some people up the wrong way.

Tbf to you, you did give a valid post when entering I just checked you called Rex a jumped up wanker.

Fair enough but after that you agreed with Smithy about my posts and that's when you started getting insulting.

This, get back on topic people!

Exactly.

whats with the my thread bullcrap? you dont own it!

Um, anyone who creates a thread.. well it is 'their thread'.
I don't own it to the point were I have a certificate to state I own a thread but what ever thread you make.. it's your thread.

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 03:36 PM

Here, here - whether Patrick likes it or not - many have a different opinion to him and his 'opinion' of what makes for an entertaining hm - is not a fact set in stone - no matter how hard he tries to influence others with his little schemes!

Patrick
16-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Oh yeah and i agree Rex was a legend, along with Mohamed!

Yeah :D

Mohammed's best moment was when he ran out of the store room with all the cider and Nicole got pissed. :joker:

Maia
A legend, really Harb? What made you like him so much? :hugesmile:

He was just hilarious, he made me laugh so much throughout the series; especially the chilli incident - classic. :laugh:

billy123
Stop baiting him bobnot. And Patrick stop rising to the bait.nobody is baiting him jack but i wouldnt expect anything other than you to try and defend him all anybody said is that rex is a bellend and they would rather see mikey in the house

Raph
16-08-2010, 03:38 PM
He was just hilarious, he made me laugh so much throughout the series; especially the chilli incident - classic. :laugh:

haha fair enough. I liked the fact he was a good friend to Rachel throughout the series :)

Patrick
16-08-2010, 03:40 PM

The chilli thing is so over rated lol

His best moment was with Rex, when Rex was sleeping and Mikey tried to wake him and Rex was hiding and Mikey threw water over him and stuff.

nobody is baiting him jack but i wouldnt expect anything other than you to try and defend him all anybody said is that rex is a bellend and they would rather see mikey in the house

All Smithy said was about my posts being negative and miserable, and then you went and laughed and agreed as if you know me.

Anyone can see that by going to the first page.

Why are you still here by the way?

You gave your point, you pissed me off, Now either stay for the discussion of Rex Newmark and Mikey Hughes or leave.

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 03:40 PM
LOL But after every ban I have changed what I have been banned for.

I never insult posters as much as I use to.
I never swear using the italics anymore.

If I hadn't learned my lesson after receiving all those bans, I would of called you every name under the sun by now but because I have learned my lesson I have learned to keep it in and shut up, seems you still have abit more to learn though love.

Tbf to you, you did give a valid post when entering I just checked you called Rex a jumped up wanker.

Fair enough but after that you agreed with Smithy about my posts and that's when you started getting insulting.

Exactly.

Um, anyone who creates a thread.. well it is 'their thread'.
I don't own it to the point were I have a certificate to state I own a thread but what ever thread you make.. it's your thread.

Judging by your constant use of the c word in your posts and your increasingly aggressive 'f'ing at people - you must think we are all simpletons to buy into that - as you have clearly learned nothing sugarpea! Just reverting back to your old ways!

Jords
16-08-2010, 03:42 PM
I didnt really like him tbh.

Patrick
16-08-2010, 03:42 PM
Judging by your constant use of the c word in your posts and your increasingly aggressive 'f'ing at people - you must think we are all simpletons to buy into that - as you have clearly learned nothing sugarpea! Just reverting back to your old ways!

Sugarpea?

Is something wrong with you?

I haven't called ANYONE on here a ***** in a long long time, the ONLY time I have ever used that word on here is when referring to Big Brother housemates and Channel 4.

So get your facts right.

seanraff07
16-08-2010, 03:44 PM
Yeah :D

Mohammed's best moment was when he ran out of the store room with all the cider and Nicole got pissed. :joker:

Yeah that was good, i can't believe you said the chilli moment was over-rated, i found him hilarious gulping down the milk and half the carton went over him instead of in his mouth.:joker:

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 03:45 PM
Sugarpea?

Is something wrong with you?

I haven't called ANYONE on here a ***** in a long long time, the ONLY time I have ever used that word on here is when referring to Big Brother housemates and Channel 4.

So get your facts right.

I didn't say you called members the c word - I said you repeatedly use that word in your posts - which you do!

Raph
16-08-2010, 03:45 PM
Patrick, just drop it. It's clearly just a 'no conclusion' type of argument, so no point in keeping it up really. On topic though, what was your favorite Rex moment dude? I gotta say the 'I'll swap you for scrabble' line was epic, even if it was at Rachel's expense :hugesmile:

EzzaB
16-08-2010, 03:47 PM

Yep pretty much it.
Rex was a proper hm.
They just Mikey bcoz he was blind end of

Jack_
16-08-2010, 03:48 PM
nobody is baiting him jack but i wouldnt expect anything other than you to try and defend him all anybody said is that rex is a bellend and they would rather see mikey in the house

Sorry, but this was clearly a post intended to wind up up:

I didn't say you called members the c word - I said you repeatedly use that word in your posts - which you do!

And? People can swear if they want :rolleyes:

Patrick
16-08-2010, 03:49 PM

Yeah and that's fine.
The rules clearly state you can insult Housemates, so yeah I can say it if I want as long as I'm not insulting any members personally so it's all good.

Yeah that was good, i can't believe you said the chilli moment was over-rated, i found him hilarious gulping down the milk and half the carton went over him instead of in his mouth.:joker:

LOL I loved how Rachel acted like he was having a a heart attack though it was like 'Can we get some Milk over here!?' :joker:

Patrick, just drop it. It's clearly just a 'no conclusion' type of argument, so no point in keeping it up really. On topic though, what was your favorite Rex moment dude? I gotta say the 'I'll swap you for scrabble' line was epic, even if it was at Rachel's expense :hugesmile:

Yeah.

LOL that one liner was brilliant, never gets old.
I loved the day when he was incharge of the shopping list and ordered so much ever changing special prizes (A Good BB9 Feature that should of stuck around) and then got rid of half the food :joker:

BB: Is there any reason why you ordered 35 ever changing special prizes?
Rex: There is! It would just be a huge slap in the face to every housemate.

billy123
16-08-2010, 03:50 PM
rex was a pathetic ginger maggot!
mikey had more personalty than that ginger whinger could ever muster up.

seanraff07
16-08-2010, 03:50 PM

I agree, i sware a lot but as long as it isn't used to try and insult another member then i don't see the harm in it.

Jords
16-08-2010, 03:51 PM
Wombai meant sugartits. ;)

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 03:54 PM
Sorry, but this was clearly a post intended to wind up up:

It is not a word most people want thrust in their faces when they open a thread - just more self-indulgence!

seanraff07
LOL I loved how Rachel acted like he was having a a heart attack though it was like 'Can we get some Milk over here!?' :joker:

Yep haha he was really going crazy, arguably one of my favourite ever BB moments.:joker:

Tom4784
I'd have preferred Lisa or Rex over Mikey. Rachel, Darnell and Kathreya can stay FAR away from UBB please.

Jack_
16-08-2010, 03:57 PM
It is not a word most people want thrust in their faces when they open a thread - just more self-indulgence!

Please, stop being a prude. Or, apparently like Patrick, are you trying to control what goes on around the place?

Kate!
16-08-2010, 04:03 PM
thought of the day..... Patrick rocks.

Consistently says what I am thinking.

:elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

Keep on posting!

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 04:10 PM
Please, stop being a prude. Or, apparently like Patrick, are you trying to control what goes on around the place?

I think you will find that it isn't generally considered to be an appropriate word for a site that caters for people as young as 13. :rolleyes:

Just gets a bit tedious having to tolerate kids trying to be cool by using such unpleasant words!

Jack_
16-08-2010, 04:14 PM
I think you will find that it isn't generally considered to be an appropriate word for a site that caters for people as young as 13. :rolleyes:

Just gets a bit tedious having to tolerate kids trying to be cool by using such unpleasant words!

And I think you will find that a large majority of 13 year olds are not only aware of the word, but also use it themselves.

And LOL, what a laughable statement. You know, maybe, just maybe...like some adults, they don't see it as that important.

And I also take it when you put '**** off' in your sig earlier, that makes you a kid 'trying to look cool'? :joker: :joker: :joker:

seanraff07
16-08-2010, 04:20 PM

I think you'll find that on here a bigger percentage of 13 year-olds will swear a lot in their posts than the percentage of say 25 year-olds that do.

I'm 15 and i'd say i swear more than most members on here, i've been aware of these swear words since i was about 10 considering half the people at my school were using them by then.

Everyone is going to know them at some point, also just cause you read it on here that doesn't mean you have to use them when talking to others face to face.

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 04:23 PM
And I think you will find that a large majority of 13 year olds are not only aware of the word, but also use it themselves.

And LOL, what a laughable statement. You know, maybe, just maybe...like some adults, they don't see it as that important.

And I also take it when you put '**** off' in your sig earlier, that makes you a kid 'trying to look cool'? :joker: :joker: :joker:

Just giving in to it and accepting it - is exactly why that is the case and doesn't make it right! I think you will find most adults wouldn't be happy about their 13 year olds saying it! You wait and see when you are the parent of a 13 year-old! And you won't see that until the time comes - so no point bothering to deny that now!

You have a point about the sig - but that was a one-off for a specific reason - it won't occur again!

Jack_
16-08-2010, 04:29 PM
Just giving in to it and accepting it - is exactly why that is the case and doesn't make it right! I think you will find most adults wouldn't be happy about their 13 year olds saying it! You wait and see when you are the parent of a 13 year-old! And you won't see that until the time comes - so no point bothering to deny that now!

You have a point about the sig - but that was a one-off for a specific reason - it won't occur again!

Why isn't it right? It's just a word, at the end of the day. And that's how, I can assure you, I will always see it.

It doesn't kill anyone...I have far better things to do be doing with my time than worrying about people saying a word.

You know...a few letters strung together...a bit like all of these. Kinda pointless, really.