PDA

View Full Version : Will the BB11 final plummet to new rating lows?

Jack_
16-08-2010, 04:18 PM
I mean, really, who is going to watch JJ2, Andrew, Mario, Corin/Steve/Dave and Josie? :joker:

I for one would love to see it dip to 1m. After this stupid stunt the producers don't deserve high ratings.

InOne
16-08-2010, 04:19 PM
Plus the fact of how long it is

Patrick
16-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Agree.

And I hope All Stars fails epicly too after the Daily Star's mess of a line up and tbh it will fail if the final of BB11 is a disgrace then the UBB will be too.

They deserve it.

Channel 4 will be happy though 'Ha see we told you this is why we are axing this can you blame us?'

But Endemol will be pissed and it will put C5 off buying it but it depends if they are already in talks.

Raph
16-08-2010, 04:28 PM
nah, with the 'Ultimate Big Brother' happening as well, I expect it to get relatively high ratings - definitely better than the ratings of the BB10 final.

Jordan.
16-08-2010, 05:20 PM
I hope it does well for All stars sake atleast.

Tom4784
16-08-2010, 05:23 PM
The fact it's the UBB launch will probably net around 3 million viewers.

Smithy
16-08-2010, 05:24 PM
The fact it's the UBB launch will probably net around 3 million viewers.

Yep, the ratings will probably grow through the night, probably peak at around 4 million

alc09
16-08-2010, 07:13 PM
Awful end for the show - in my opinion it has been the worst series of all time.

Jack_
16-08-2010, 07:14 PM
Awful end for the show - in my opinion it has been the worst series of all time.

I concur.

alc09
16-08-2010, 07:18 PM
I concur.
I haven't watched it for the last 2 weeks - I guess it hasn't improved?

Patrick
16-08-2010, 07:18 PM
I hope it does well for All stars sake atleast.

Why? It'll be utter bull aswell, Mikey Hughes over Rex Newmark.. Just shows how ******ed up in the head the producers are.

Patrick
16-08-2010, 07:19 PM

Went downhill big time with the pathetic editing and the producers just showing no respect for the fans of the show basically.

Jack_
16-08-2010, 07:25 PM

Not really. Sam has made a significant improvement though.

But they've ****ed him over this week in the worst production decision they have ever made - a Vote to Evict with four going.

Ensuring that the dullest of dull will be in the final [Mario, JJ2, Andrew, possibly Steve] - awful stuff.

cub
16-08-2010, 07:35 PM
With Ult. BB starting on the tail of the final I expect ratings will be far better than average. Then BB can say we went off with a bang.

Chuckyegg
16-08-2010, 07:38 PM
I know this is a terribly unpopular naff opinion but I actually like Big Brother and I choose not to be eternally dissapointed with it. At the end I can hold my head up and say I was not one of the viewers who systematically destroyed it with thier constant complaining. Ner ner ner.

MTVN
16-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Nah ratings will be fine, if not better. Evicting the 4 housemates will generate some interest and saturdays show will still have all the housemates in for most of it. Then with Tuesday being the finale and Ultimate BB starting it's only really Sunday and Mondays shows which may not pull in a lot of viewers but considering its so close to the end they'll still be relatively high

Patrick
16-08-2010, 07:41 PM
I know this is a terribly unpopular naff opinion but I actually like Big Brother and I choose not to be eternally dissapointed with it.

Yeah we all like Big Brother, just some of us would rather say when something is wrong than just go along with everything Channel 4 want.

Chuckyegg
16-08-2010, 07:42 PM
Yeah we all like Big Brother, just some of us would rather say when something is wrong than just go along with everything Channel 4 want.

Some of you have never said one good thing about it. Moan moan moan.

If anyone is to blame for its demise it is the fans....destroying the thing they love the most.

alc09
16-08-2010, 07:47 PM
Not really. Sam has made a significant improvement though.

But they've ****ed him over this week in the worst production decision they have ever made - a Vote to Evict with four going.

Ensuring that the dullest of dull will be in the final [Mario, JJ2, Andrew, possibly Steve] - awful stuff.
Should have been all the HMs up with vote to save and four going - this is too late and should have been done earlier in the series.

I think all of those you have listed will be in the final, as for Josie getting a free pass, I don't really understand that.

Patrick
16-08-2010, 07:49 PM
Some of you have never said one good thing about it. Moan moan moan.

If anyone is to blame for its demise it is the fans....destroying the thing they love the most.

1. Some people have never said anything good about it, but that doesn't apply to me.

2. The only person to blame is Jade Goody... and the producers, the fans on here have done nothing but praise the show and always wanted the best for it and fought with haters over it and got so involved in it.

Jack_
16-08-2010, 07:51 PM
Should have been all the HMs up with vote to save and four going - this is too late and should have been done earlier in the series.

I think all of those you have listed will be in the final, as for Josie getting a free pass, I don't really understand that.

Aye - a Vote to Save would've been perfect. Cull the dull before the final.

And it's all part of their plan to have her as the winner. That's why I think they're doing this eviction this week - to eliminate her competition. Not forgetting they're money-grabbing bastards. A total mess. It's a sad day when a once loved, iconic TV show is destroyed by the incompetence of a small group of producers.

Horrendous series.

bansheewails
16-08-2010, 07:51 PM
The only BB I refused to watch was BB8, because there was not one housemate that I could relate to. I love BB, I have watched it since the very first episode but BB8 had me praying for its demise. Thankfully BB9 had some interesting characters etc (apart from the awful rex's girlfriend!). I watch LF and highlights, I make up my own mind about who I like/dislike I dont even watch the hm's VTs.

Very rarely has my personal favourites won BB, but I still love it and shouting at the screen when someone you like is evicted or wins is one of the best parts! I will miss BB when it goes and will not know what to do with myself next summer.

I would still watch it, even if I was the only viewer!

Patrick
16-08-2010, 07:54 PM
The only BB I refused to watch was BB8, because there was not one housemate that I could relate to. I love BB, I have watched it since the very first episode but BB8 had me praying for its demise. Thankfully BB9 had some interesting characters etc

And can you believe these ******ing ******* are putting in 2 BB8 Housemates and one boring BB9 Housemate?

Pathetic.
So under rated.

Chuckyegg
16-08-2010, 07:54 PM
1. Some people have never said anything good about it, but that doesn't apply to me.

2. The only person to blame is Jade Goody... and the producers, the fans on here have done nothing but praise the show and always wanted the best for it and fought with haters over it and got so involved in it.

I'm afraid i'll have to strongly disagree with your second opinion. I only have to take a look at the list of thread titles to reassure myself on that point.

Also I cannot really feel like I can have a serious discussion with you when you use words like, "*******" - it's just not part of my vocabulary.

alc09
16-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Aye - a Vote to Save would've been perfect. Cull the dull before the final.

And it's all part of their plan to have her as the winner. That's why I think they're doing this eviction this week - to eliminate her competition. Not forgetting they're money-grabbing bastards. A total mess. It's a sad day when a once loved, iconic TV show is destroyed by the incompetence of a small group of producers.

Horrendous series.
One **** up after another - all stems from the original piss poor selection of HMs. Awful.