PDA

View Full Version : Dave In India (as of 3.30 mins into the video)

housemate
16-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Just saw this link on DS ... haven't seen it before.
Watch dave come in at 3.30 mins .....
I posted this as one or two of his supporters have demanded visual proof that he makes these claims etc....
To all who have seen this before, I would like to apologise but hope that you will understand why I have done it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3qrCUw_yqE&feature=fvw

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 04:49 PM
Fook me !!!!!!!!!!!! i cannot for the life of me understand why Endemol allowed this conman in Bb ,EVERYONE please add this to your facebook accounts ,what a sham ,KEEP THIS BUMPED FFS

cub
16-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Sick ...

housemate
16-08-2010, 04:52 PM
Just when you think he can't possibly sink lower than you've rated him, up pops an even worse revelation ...
I'm hoping that the press will investigate after dave gets booted from the house.

fingers
16-08-2010, 04:55 PM
Just when you think he can't possibly sink lower than you've rated him, up pops an even worse revellation ...
I'm hoping that the press will investigate after dave gets booted from the house.

Just as soon as his contract with BB ends and so does his immunity.
O3qrCUw_yqE&feature=fvw

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Just when you think he can't possibly sink lower than you've rated him, up pops an even worse revelation ...

I will email EVERY editor and link them these videos ,and Endemol need to hang its head in shame if him being in BB has made him 1p of fraudelent funds

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 04:58 PM
I posted this as one or two of his supporters have demanded visual proof that he makes these claims etc....
To all who have seen this before, I would like to apologise but hope that you will understand why I have done it.

I don't think anyone has denied that Dave believes that God uses him as a vessel to heal (lots of religious people believe that) strange as that may seem to the rest of us - but people have asked for proof that he charges to heal people - where was the proof of that!

fingers
16-08-2010, 05:00 PM
I don't see him weeping over his kids back in Wales when he's performing his "miracles" all over the world ( funded, of course, by his "Ministry".

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 05:01 PM
I don't think anyone has denied that Dave believes that God uses him as a vessel to heal (lots of religious people believe that) strange as that may seem to the rest of us - but people have asked for proof that he charges to heal people - where was the proof of that!

HIS OWN MOUTH !! He said himself on live feed weeks ago when he wanted to grow Steves legs back ,let him do it Steve ,live on TV !!

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 05:03 PM
HIS OWN MOUTH !! He said himself on live feed weeks ago when he wanted to grow Steves legs back ,let him do it Steve ,live on TV !!

He didn't say he charges for it - which is what I want to know!

The Truth Is Out There!
16-08-2010, 05:03 PM

:nono: Keep reminding - every now and again someone new 'see's the light!"
Treat yourself to a laugh though - I can't seem to get this to upload on to my 'posting'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WjxjVEqy78 - 1.56 mins > :joker:

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 05:05 PM
He didn't say he charges for it - which is what I want to know!

Yes he did, why have LOADS of FM heard him say it,but the ones with selected hearing didnt ? Are you part of his "Team" Wombaii ,i cannot understand you being dragged into defending him if you are not ,the only people on this entire forum who defend him and his evil cons are his cult members

fingers
:nono: Keep reminding - every now and again someone new 'see's the light!"
Treat yourself to a laugh though - I can't seem to get this to upload on to my 'posting'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WjxjVEqy78 - 1.56 mins > :joker:

0WjxjVEqy78

click on the YouTube icon and just paste the bit after the = in the middle!

click YouTube and you get this: {YT}{YT} then post the bit after the = 0WjxjVEqy78 between the 2 YT's

housemate

Firstly, at the very least .. and it IS an assumtion .. God didn't pay for his ticket, board etc while he was in India (and all the other locations he jets off to) ...
Secondly, YOU refused to accept that Dave made any such claim and demanded proof ... this was after a lengthy debate about recruitment drives (On the streets) and unfinanced Organisations on this Planet being non existant etc ..
You are changing the goal posts yet again!

The Truth Is Out There!
16-08-2010, 05:07 PM
He has already been quoted as saying on the show that he charges 30GBP for praying for cancer sufferers! Again from his mouth!

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 05:13 PM
Firstly, at the very least .. and it IS an assumtion .. God didn't pay for his ticket, board etc while he was in India (and all the other locations he jets off to) ...
Secondly, YOU refused to accept that Dave made any such claim and demanded proof ... this was after a lengthy debate about recruitment drives (On the streets) and unfinanced Organisations on this Planet being non existant!
You are changing the goal posts yet again!

Dave has already explained that sponsors of the church pay for tickets, board etc - called expenses!

I'm not changing any goal posts - I have yet to see proof of Dave saying anywhere that he charges to 'cure' people of cancer or anything else!

Yes there is a small fee for people to go to these 'sloshfests' - just as people generally pay to attend events (they are a small church and no doubt can't afford to fund all such events) but that is not the same thing as actually charging people to 'cure' them!

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 05:14 PM
He has already been quoted as saying on the show that he charges 30GBP for praying for cancer sufferers! Again from his mouth!

I think if you check - that was for attending sloshfests - not charging for 'cures'.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 05:15 PM

Yes he DID say it ,i among dozens more heard him ,I think Wombaii is one of his "team"if not they ought to be ashamed bigging up this lowlife

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 05:16 PM
Dave has already explained that sponsors of the church pay for tickets, board etc - called expenses!

I'm not changing any goal posts - I have yet to see proof of Dave saying anywhere that he charges to 'cure' people of cancer or anything else!

Yes there is a small fee for people to go to these 'sloshfests' - just as people generally pay to attend events (they are a small church and no doubt can't afford to fund all such events) but that is not the same thing as actually charging people to 'cure' them!

What role have you got in his cult Wombaii ? you have not done a very good job on here recruiting have you ? your master will be upset with you when he gets out

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 05:18 PM

CORRECTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT a "church" this sham is run from Daves house that the tax payer is paying the rent on ,it is a "CULT" NOT a church ,get your facts straight

The Truth Is Out There!
16-08-2010, 05:19 PM
I will email EVERY editor and link them these videos ,and Endemol need to hang its head in shame if him being in BB has made him 1p of fraudelent funds

This is what one Digital Spy posted , I put a thread up to see if they were on here or anyone could add anything! But, interesting!

anguk
Forum Member

Services: THE WHATMER ONE IS FREE!
Posts: 6,058 Do you know what's in Dave's watertight BB contract and why some reporters have said they can't run any stories about Dave until after he leaves the house? "

Or does anyone else have confirmation - info on this???
Would explain ALOT!!!!

housemate
16-08-2010, 05:20 PM

D'you know what Wombat, I admire your tenacity. You are clinging on to your belief in Dave, good for you .. you twist and turn, contradict and condemn in order to defend someone who is losing credibility by the day, yet still you have not even begun to feel foolish.
Go you!! Well done.

housemate
16-08-2010, 05:21 PM
I think if you check - that was for attending sloshfests - not charging for 'cures'.

I think if you check ... but you can't because you haven't had LF ... you'll find that YOU are wrong .. again .. oh dear!

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 05:22 PM
Yes he DID say it ,i among dozens more heard him ,I think Wombaii is one of his "team"if not they ought to be ashamed bigging up this lowlife

Chuff - let's not get carried away here! I am most definitely not one of his team - I am not and never have been religious! But I don't like these type of witchhunts - and I am not going to accuse people of something without proper, 100% proof. I have not had that - and I don't believe it is to be had!

I don't believe people can be vessels for God to heal people - but a lot of religious people do - and I think Dave is genuinely one of them, however odd I find that!

Having said that - the mind is a very powerful thing - and if people believe something strongly enough, sometimes it can make it happen - called the placebo effect!

BigBrotherfan4ever
This is absolutely despicable, why does Endmol/BB producers let a man like this into the house, is beyond me:mad::mad::mad::mad:

The Truth Is Out There!
D'you know what Wombat, I admire your tenacity. You are clinging on to your belief in Dave, good for you .. you twist and turn, contradict and condemn in order to defend someone who is losing credibility by the day, yet still you have not even begun to feel foolish.
Go you!! Well done.

Wow -is this "Joe' off the BB Comments page??? To add to the list of people defending but not answering.
Supporting but 'hating'
Saying 'honest' but lying and hiding....
etc!

flamingGalah!
Dave DID say he charges £30 to "heal" someone... I heard it come out of his VILE MOUTH on Live Feed... Lots of others heard it too... Please take your head out of the sand Wombal... Even if we showed you proof of that you would still think the sun shines out of his glory hole anyway... :nono:

stoney

wombai, your wasting your time mate.
Some people have made up their minds and are willing to say anything to try to get a quick hate thread on Dave going to drum up support for their favourite inmate

as usual if you calmly point out the errors in their "argument" you'll simply be accused of being part of his cult/church/ con team :sleep:

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 05:23 PM
I think if you check ... but you can't because you haven't had LF ... you'll find that YOU are wrong .. again .. oh dear!

If you can provide a link for that - and I can see that for myself - then fair dues! Until then ...

The Truth Is Out There!
16-08-2010, 05:24 PM
Some people have made up their minds and are willing to say anything to try to get a quick hate thread on Dave going to drum up support for their favourite inmate

as usual if you calmly point out the errors in their "argument" you'll simply be accused of being part of his cult/church/ con team :sleep:

Stoney proving the point - HATE! Their main buzz word!

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 05:25 PM
Dave DID say he charges £30 to "heal" someone... I heard it come out of his VILE MOUTH on Live Feed... Lots of others heard it too... Please take your head out of the sand Wombal... Even if we showed you proof of that you would still think the sun shines out of his glory hole anyway... :nono:

Show me the proof - and we will see!

stoney
16-08-2010, 05:26 PM

yes a few Dave haters have claimed this but never managed to find any proof apart from saying other dave haters heard it too

The Truth Is Out There!
Show me the proof - and we will see!

Suggest you start w atching the programme and LISTENING!

chuff me dizzy
Chuff - let's not get carried away here! I am most definitely not one of his team - I am not and never have been religious! But I don't like these type of witchhunts - and I am not going to accuse people of something without proper, 100% proof. I have not had that - and I don't believe it is to be had!

I don't believe people can be vessels for God to heal people - but a lot of religious people do - and I think Dave is genuinely one of them, however odd I find that!

Having said that - the mind is a very powerful thing - and if people believe something strongly enough, sometimes it can make it happen - called the placebo effect!

You dont like witchhunts ,but support conmen robbing cancer victims ? not only support them ,but you DEFEND them too ,Shame on you Wombaii ,you are now on my ignore list and will stay there ,I have a level of acceptance ,you have now dropped WELL below that line :yuk:

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 05:27 PM
Suggest you start w atching the programme and LISTENING!

To busy following Daves cult around the country with the begging bowl

The Truth Is Out There!
16-08-2010, 05:27 PM
yes a few Dave haters have claimed this but never managed to find any proof apart from saying other dave haters heard it too

AND again............

watchinittoomuch
16-08-2010, 05:28 PM
The £30 was for attending a Sloshfest.

Yes, I have heard Dave say he saw a tumour recede through the power of prayer...I have NOT heard him say he charges people to pray for them.

I DID hear his say to Steve 'Maybe you'll let me get my hands on those nubs' or words to that affect, suggesting that he thought he and God could somehow regrow them. No I dont believe for one minute that's possible.

Dave's take on religion appears to be very evangelical, and not something that suits many people....it doesnt make it wrong or sick though, hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people around the world believe that failth can help cure their ills, make their lives better, redress the balance for any of their sins.

I personally dont like the fact that Dave thought Steve needed his legs regrowing...he's managed for twenty years without them, it kinda smacks of a suggestion that Steve should somehow be unhappy or dissatisfied, or that maybe Dave has some problem with his disability...in short, it came across as patronising..

BUT...a witch hunt this definitely does seem to be..

I also dont see how there could possibly be a press embargo on this? All the national news papers are way bigger than the programme? What purpose would it serve? To keep some bod from Wales who no one has ever heard of until now in the house? Is he THAT influential? The production team were all aware of his videos etc before he went in, THEY approached HIM....if anything the press reporting him would only pull in more viewers if anything?

fingers
16-08-2010, 05:28 PM
You dont like witchhunts ,but support conmen robbing cancer victims ? not only support them ,but you DEFEND them too ,Shame on you Wombaii ,you are now on my ignore list and will stay there ,I have a level of acceptance ,you have now dropped WELL below that line :yuk:

I put WOMBLE on Ignore WEEKS ago.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 05:29 PM
I put WOMBLE on Ignore WEEKS ago.

How low can a person sink ?

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 05:32 PM

And some like you will defend his disgusting behaviour no matter what he does!! :sleep:

If you can provide a link for that - and I can see that for myself - then fair dues! Until then ...

For the 93rd time it was on Live Feed when he said it & never made the highlights... Plently of us heard him say it, but hey "out of sight out of mind" & "ignorance is bliss" spring to mind with you... :sleep:

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 05:33 PM

He DID say it, couldn't care less if you believe it or not to be honest, no doubt you would still support him anyway... :sleep:

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 05:34 PM
Go you!! Well done.

I know I don't look half as foolish as those who hatred for the man causes them to make the most haneous and unsubstantiated allegations - all in an attempt to prevent him from winning a tv show! :rolleyes:

housemate
16-08-2010, 05:36 PM

Oh, Wrong again ... I support Sam who (bless his heart) hasn't got a hope.
It may come as a shock but there are still some people about who will write posts because they feel that a HM is being totally out of order !!

Chuckyegg
i reckon he's neither religious or mad......he will just do anything for a bit of attention

WOMBAI
He DID say it, couldn't care less if you believe it or not to be honest, no doubt you would still support him anyway... :sleep:

If I saw the proof with my own eyes that he was charging people to 'cure' them - it is extremely unlikely I would continue to support him! If there is any such evidence - surely someone could have produced it by now!

flamingGalah!
I know I don't look half as foolish as those who hatred for the man causes them to make the most haneous and unsubstantiated allegations - all in an attempt to prevent him from winning a tv show! :rolleyes:

Believe me you look far worse...

No allegations, just the TRUTH which he said HIMSELF... :nono:

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Believe me you look far worse...

No allegations, just the TRUTH which he said HIMSELF... :nono:

No I don't, and many agree with me - if it is the truth, produce the evidence - shouldn't be so hard, should it!

fingers
16-08-2010, 05:38 PM
i reckon he's neither religious or mad......he will just do anything for a bit of attention

Intelligent but utterly without scruples and blatantly devious, Just the kind that some like to champion - they can do no wrong! lol:wavey:

housemate
16-08-2010, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE=WOMBAI;3668284]I know I don't look half as foolish as those who hatred for the man causes them to make the most haneous and unsubstantiated allegations - all in an attempt to prevent him from winning a tv show! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE

In response to this enlightening piece of wisdom Wombat, I have one word for you :

Josie!! Lol!!!

chuff me dizzy
Intelligent but utterly without scruples and blatantly devious, Just the kind that some like to champion - they can do no wrong! lol:wavey:

A 100% fraudster and thief ,taking money under false pretences

Rob
wtf?

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 05:41 PM
No I don't, and many agree with me - if it is the truth, produce the evidence - shouldn't be so hard, should it!

Where pray tell am I supposed to get my hands on Live Feed footage from about 6 weeks ago?? Yes I will pop up to Elstree & go let myself into the edit suite & trawl through 100's of hours of footage... Don't talk silly...

I have already said I couldn't care less if you believe it or not I know what I heard thank you & I am NOT a liar & I take great offence that you are suggesting I am... :nono:

stoney
16-08-2010, 05:47 PM
And some like you will defend his disgusting behaviour no matter what he does!! :sleep:

For the 93rd time it was on Live Feed when he said it & never made the highlights... Plently of us heard him say it, but hey "out of sight out of mind" & "ignorance is bliss" spring to mind with you... :sleep:

Some of us watch a GAMESHOW and base our opinions on ALL of them on what they do and say in the house and are happy to defend what we see without spitting the dummy and announcing entries to our ignore list when we cant counter an argument

Yes ,flamingGalah, some people who already disliked Dave claim to have heard this on live feed, just like a good few of the same people that claimed he sent his kids to private school( that was proven to be a lie).

A lot of us heard him say that it was a £30 entry to the sloshfests, if thats the bitty you are talking about , and have no problem with that as people can spend their money on what they want to believe, even if I think its a pile of poo. But that was not him saying he charges £30 to pray for a cure

What some of us are wanting, just once, is some proof beyond people that already disliked Dave due to outside preBB things saying they heard it so it must be true.
Surley someone with so many u-tube clips to show us on dave would have the "evidence" if it exsisted:conf:
Or even the bit from the live feed thread where he said it:conf:

Give that kind of proof and some dave fans might jump ship.

But, tbh, I wont hold my breath waiting to see it cos its been asked for so many times I simply dont believe there is any proof

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 05:48 PM
Where pray tell am I supposed to get my hands on Live Feed footage from about 6 weeks ago?? Yes I will pop up to Elstree & go let myself into the edit suite & trawl through 100's of hours of footage... Don't talk silly...

I have already said I couldn't care less if you believe it or not I know what I heard thank you & I am NOT a liar & I take great offence that you are suggesting I am... :nono:

I'm not necessarily calling you a liar - people can misunderstand what they hear, or misinterpret what was said - that is why I would need to see it for myself! Don't need to take it so personally!

I remember hearing Dave saying about the £30 for sloshfest events - now someone claims he said that was for 'curing' cancer - that is not what I heard!

housemate
16-08-2010, 05:51 PM
I'm not necessarily calling you a liar - people can misunderstand what they hear, or misinterpret what was said - that is why I would need to see it for myself! Don't need to take it so personally!

I remember hearing Dave saying about the £30 for sloshfest events - now someone claims he said that was for 'curing' cancer - that is not what I heard!

Get Live Feed then, he's not shy ... is bound to reiterate but then your deaf ear will probably be playing you up again.

I thought you were leaving us anyway .. I bought you a farewell balloon and 'everyfink'!!

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 05:52 PM
[QUOTE=WOMBAI;3668284]I know I don't look half as foolish as those who hatred for the man causes them to make the most haneous and unsubstantiated allegations - all in an attempt to prevent him from winning a tv show! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE

In response to this enlightening piece of wisdom Wombat, I have one word for you :

Josie!! Lol!!!

I haven't accused Josie of a crime - the worst I have accused her of is faking a 'romance' for the cameras - and manipulating her way to the final! Hardly the same as accusing someone of ripping-off vulnerable cancer patients!:rolleyes: How can you draw comparisons between the two - one is a criminal offence!

Malza
16-08-2010, 05:52 PM
Disgusting - Nothing more to say about him... Hope his kids are proud of him

:yuk:

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 05:55 PM
Get Live Feed then, he's not shy ... is bound to reiterate but then your deaf ear will probably be playing you up again.

I thought you were leaving us anyway .. I bought you a farewell balloon and 'everyfink'!!

How kind of you! :joker:

I am - just waiting for admin to close my account - keep messaging them - but they still haven't done it! Until then (as trying to get my post-count up to 10,000) before I go - I will say my piece!

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 05:58 PM

I am being a lot more reasonable on this than you - I just ask for proof before I condemn - if that means you want to put me on your ignore list - so be it - I thought better of you than that!

stoney
16-08-2010, 06:13 PM
Stoney proving the point - HATE! Their main buzz word!

what do you want me to call this over-the-top rage against dave then:conf:

a lot of the people have major pops at dave are happy to admit to their hate in the dave and john james thread.

Have a wee look to see what i mean
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156000

housemate
16-08-2010, 06:18 PM
[QUOTE=housemate;3668309]

I haven't accused Josie of a crime - the worst I have accused her of is faking a 'romance' for the cameras - and manipulating her way to the final! Hardly the same as accusing someone of ripping-off vulnerable cancer patients!:rolleyes: How can you draw comparisons between the two - one is a criminal offence!

Rofl.. are you serious? The language you have used re Josie would make a sailor blush, the nasty assumtions you insist are valid truths are worthy of old Nick himself in their darnright evil tone .. the girl can't breathe without you throwing something vile at her!
Dave has condemned himself through his own words, actions and behaviour in the house ... not perceived behaviour!
Does it not even concern you a little that dozens and dozens of people, on this Forum and many others have all reported hearing the same thing?
... Please, tell me you think we're all colluding against him lol!!
BTW, when ol Dave gets out, I'll be avidly watching for news about him ... maybe there'll be some nice snaps of him lamping (or in your words, 'he was probably playing with the dear little bunnies and foxes whilst strolling his dogs at night')... or if we're really lucky, we might see him curing you of some ailment as proof of his validity!

Raph
16-08-2010, 06:18 PM
that was really upsetting. Specially the thought of putting ideas into the heads of naive little children in India; disgraceful.

fingers
16-08-2010, 06:28 PM
that was really upsetting. Specially the thought of putting ideas into the heads of naive little children in India; disgraceful.

This is the one who claims that he wants to open an Orphanage in India!!

housemate
16-08-2010, 06:29 PM
what do you want me to call this over-the-top rage against dave then:conf:

a lot of the people have major pops at dave are happy to admit to their hate in the dave and john james thread.

Have a wee look to see what i mean
http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156000

OTT? Its mild in comparison to his just deserts.
Stoney, I realise you are a friend of his but take a good look at that video, you are attempting to defend the indefensible.
Within the house, Dave has let YOU down ... he is behaving attrociously on a daily basis .. when has he once given a thought to the impact his words and actions would have on his Friends or Family?
I salute your loyalty and find it shamefull of Dave not to have deserved it.

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 06:30 PM
[QUOTE=WOMBAI;3668364]

Rofl.. are you serious? The language you have used re Josie would make a sailor blush, the nasty assumtions you insist are valid truths are worthy of old Nick himself in their darnright evil tone .. the girl can't breathe without you throwing something vile at her!
Dave has condemned himself through his own words, actions and behaviour in the house ... not perceived behaviour!
Does it not even concern you a little that dozens and dozens of people, on this Forum and many others have all reported hearing the same thing?
BTW, when ol Dave gets out, I'll be avidly watching for news about him ... maybe there'll be some nice snaps of him lamping (or in your words, 'he was probably playing with the dear little bunnies and foxes whilst strolling his dogs at night')... or if we're really lucky, we might see him curing you of some ailment as proof of his validity!

You are a liar - because I know I haven't used the sort of language that would 'make a sailor blush' not my style! I can't stand the girl - I have never made any secret of that - but even I was shocked when people started making comments about a certain part of her anatomy remaining unwashed - I haven't said anywhere near as bad as some!

I stand by my words that she is fake, a manipulator, lazy, greedy, bitchy, jealous, a cheat, two-faced, underhand - if any of those words make you blush - you must be very sensitive!

And I repeat - I haven't accused her of a crime!

If Dave's own words have condemned him, as you say, the police would have arrested him by now! It is all about interpretation! As some tv guy recently said in an article about bb - present any two people with a given situation - they will each see it differently with a different take on what was meant, suggested etc. Sigh!

stoney
16-08-2010, 06:31 PM
[QUOTE=WOMBAI;3668364]

!

most of these "dozens" already disliked dave due to the u-tubes they saw on him from outside the BB house and some of them have been proven to being either liars or very mistaken( over the claim he sent his kids to private school for one).:nono:
But a good many of us also saw the same bit on LF and heard him talk about the meetings being £30 entry but at no time did I hear him say that he charged £30 to cure cancer as some of his haters( that is what they are happy to admit to being in the john james and dave thread http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156000) claim to have heard

Dave has entertained me in the house more than a lot of the other inmates and I would like him to reach the final before I would want Mario, JJ, john james, steve, andrew to.
I dont think he has any hope of winning tho as its Josie's to lose and has been for a long time now. Its just a shame that her involvement with JJ1 has meant that we have not seen as much of the fun Josie that we saw before they got so close tho but she will be the best representative of BB11 for the "allstars" imo if she can get over the absence of JJ1

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 06:32 PM
Some of us watch a GAMESHOW and base our opinions on ALL of them on what they do and say in the house and are happy to defend what we see without spitting the dummy and announcing entries to our ignore list when we cant counter an argument

Yes ,flamingGalah, some people who already disliked Dave claim to have heard this on live feed, just like a good few of the same people that claimed he sent his kids to private school( that was proven to be a lie).

A lot of us heard him say that it was a £30 entry to the sloshfests, if thats the bitty you are talking about , and have no problem with that as people can spend their money on what they want to believe, even if I think its a pile of poo. But that was not him saying he charges £30 to pray for a cure

What some of us are wanting, just once, is some proof beyond people that already disliked Dave due to outside preBB things saying they heard it so it must be true.
Surley someone with so many u-tube clips to show us on dave would have the "evidence" if it exsisted:conf:
Or even the bit from the live feed thread where he said it:conf:

Give that kind of proof and some dave fans might jump ship.

But, tbh, I wont hold my breath waiting to see it cos its been asked for so many times I simply dont believe there is any proof
You can put all the confused smilies on you wish to, but it doesnt change the FACT that he DID say he chrages to pray for cancer victims

housemate
16-08-2010, 06:33 PM
[QUOTE=housemate;3668465]

You are a liar - because I know I haven't used the sort of language that would 'make a sailor blush' not my style! I can't stand the girl - I have never made any secret of that - but even I was shocked when people started making comments about a certain part of her anatomy remaining unwashed - I haven't said anywhere near as bad as some!

I stand by my words that she is fake, a manipulator, lazy, greedy, bitchy, jealous, a cheat, two-faced, underhand - if any of those words make you blush - you must be very sensitive!

And I repeat - I haven't accused her of a crime!

If Dave's own words have condemned him, as you say, the police would have arrested him by now! It is all about interpretation! As some tv guy recently said in an article about bb - present any two people with a given situation - they will each see it differently with a different take on what was meant, suggested etc. Sigh!

Yes I'm a liar lol ... you do make me smile!!
Re: Daves words , Police bla, blah ... watch this space .. !!

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 06:36 PM
[QUOTE=WOMBAI;3668498]

Yes I'm a liar lol ... you do make me smile!!
Re: Daves words , Police bla, blah ... watch this space .. !!

Yeah, blah, blah - again, produce the evidence of the terrible language I have used against Josie! If you can't - then jog on and stop trying to undermine my opinions! :sleep:

housemate
16-08-2010, 06:38 PM
[QUOTE=housemate;3668465]

most of these "dozens" already disliked dave due to the u-tubes they saw on him from outside the BB house and some of them have been proven to being either liars or very mistaken( over the claim he sent his kids to private school for one).:nono:
But a good many of us also saw the same bit on LF and heard him talk about the meetings being £30 entry but at no time did I hear him say that he charged £30 to cure cancer as some of his haters( that is what they are happy to admit to being in the john james and dave thread http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156000) claim to have heard

Dave has entertained me in the house more than a lot of the other inmates and I would like him to reach the final before I would want Mario, JJ, john james, steve, andrew to.
I dont think he has any hope of winning tho as its Josie's to lose and has been for a long time no. Its just a shame that her involvement with JJ1 has meant that we have not seen as much of the fun Josie that we saw before they got so close tho but she will be teh best representative of BB11 for the "allstars" imo if she can get over the absence of JJ1

I honestly didn't know anything about dave v when he walked in the house, just thought he was a nut .. However, I did give him the benefit of many doubts to start with but as time went on and I realised that he WAS actually a backslider, troublemaker and backstabber I did form an obvious negative opinion.
I would have liked Sam in there but as thats not going to happen ... I totally agree with you about Josie.

stoney
16-08-2010, 06:43 PM
Stoney, I realise you are a friend of his but take a good look at that video, you are attempting to defend the indefensible.
Within the house, Dave has let YOU down ... he is behaving attrociously on a daily basis .. when has he once given a thought to the impact his words and actions would have on his Friends or Family?

there you go again with the your part of his lot garbage:nono:.
I dont know dave or any of his church or family
I'v only ever been to Wales to watch a Scotland match about 20 years ago
and I think religion is a pile of poo, but I do believe HE has the right to follow his beliefs in the same way we all have

But dave has entertained me in this years BB, the bit I judge all the contenders in this gameshow from, as much as Josie and I want him to reach the final nightwhere I will be happy enough if he comes in 3rd or 4th:dance:

housemate
16-08-2010, 06:44 PM
[QUOTE=housemate;3668510]

Yeah, blah, blah - again, produce the evidence of the terrible language I have used against Josie! If you can't - then jog on and stop trying to undermine my opinions! :sleep:

Is that another order Wombat? ... Your etiquette is slipping again, such bad manners so unbecoming in a mature Woman.
You re-read the hijack which you engineered in the thread I'm talking about, your little tantrums don't excite me enough to care, much less go to any trouble on your behalf.. at all, really!
Heres an idea, why don't you go play with another member .. oh...Deja vu ... thats what I told you then aswell.:xyxwave::joker::sleep::nono::spin:

housemate
16-08-2010, 06:47 PM
there you go again with the your part of his lot garbage:nono:.
I dont know dave or any of his church or family
I'v only ever been to Wales to watch a Scotland match about 20 years ago
and I think religion is a pile of poo, but I do believe HE has the right to follow his beliefs in the same way we all have

But dave has entertained me in this years BB, the bit I judge all the contenders in this gameshow from, as much as Josie and I want him to reach the final nightwhere I will be happy enough if he comes in 3rd or 4th:dance:

Then I apologise, I made the connection as a result of the level of bile you seem to reserve for anyone who critisises Dave.
Sorry:blush:

stoney
16-08-2010, 06:47 PM
You can put all the confused smilies on you wish to, but it doesnt change the FACT that he DID say he chrages to pray for cancer victims

just asking for any kind of proof, chuff, as i think i heard the same conversation where he said about the £30 admission to the sloshfests that people are now claiming was him saying he charges £30 to pray for cancer victims

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 06:52 PM
[QUOTE=WOMBAI;3668523]

Is that another order Wombat? ... Your etiquette is slipping again, such bad manners so unbecoming in a mature Woman.
You re-read the hijack which you engineered in the thread I'm talking about, your little tantrums don't excite me enough to care, much less go to any trouble on your behalf.. at all, really!
Heres an idea, why don't you go play with another member .. oh...Deja vu ... thats what I told you then aswell.:xyxwave::joker::sleep::nono::spin:

You go down in my estimation with each post! What the hell are you on about! What saying blah and jog-on is bad manners is it - for a woman! Sigh! And I don't know how 'mature' you think I am - wouldn't listen to Patrick if I were you! :joker:

And I can assure you I do not need your approval to validate my actions or your opinions as to what is or is not unbecoming for a 'mature' woman!

And believe me I would rather play with anyone than you! :xyxwave:

housemate
16-08-2010, 06:55 PM
[QUOTE=housemate;3668510]

You undermine yourself with your own foolishness at times, your opinions are welcome providing you maintain a little dignity whilst expressing them ... isn't that what the mods told you as recently as last night?

coolestrock
16-08-2010, 06:58 PM
these are very sick ppl,,,,,bb producers should look deeper into this mans objective for being in the house,,,,it is very concerning that this man is allowed on tv spouting his ****. I will never forget when he said to steve "let me touch your stubs,,so i can make them grow",,,,,what a sick man,,, steve should have knocked him out there and then

housemate
16-08-2010, 07:00 PM
What saying blah and jog-on is bad manners is it - for a woman! Sigh! And I don't know how 'mature' you think I am - wouldn't listen to Patrick if I were you!

You told me that you have a grown son in the services ... either a gymslip mum or a porky teller?
Incidentally, I'm not allowed to play with nasty girls anyway lol!

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 07:01 PM
[QUOTE=WOMBAI;3668523]

You undermine yourself with your own foolishness at times, your opinions are welcome providing you maintain a little dignity whilst expressing them ... isn't that what the mods told you as recently as last night?

I have been on this forum as a regular for over a year - and never had any problem with the mods until the last few weeks and that is the first ban I have ever had - so stop trying to imply I am a serial offender.

You are very sly with your constant inuendos and nasty little digs - attempting to jump on the bandwagon of some comments made by a mod! I have no insecurities about my dignity and your little digs won't give me any - god you are so transparent - so go try and harrass someone else! :sleep:

stoney
16-08-2010, 07:02 PM
Then I apologise, I made the connection as a result of the level of bile you seem to reserve for anyone who critisises Dave.
Sorry:blush:

apology accepted, altho if you really think what i am saying against the dave haters is bile then what do you think of their efforts:conf:

housemate
16-08-2010, 07:05 PM
[QUOTE=housemate;3668588]

I have been on this forum as a regular for over a year - and never had any problem with the mods until the last few weeks and that is the first ban I have ever had - so stop trying to imply I am a serial offender.

You are very sly with your constant inuendos and nasty little digs - attempting to jump on the bandwagon of some comments made by a mod! I have no insecurities about my dignity and your little digs won't give me any - god you are so transparent - so go try and harrass someone else! :sleep:

You seem to think I'm the only one who has been harrassed by your thread hijacks, insults etc .... you are reknowned for your post Womby .. truely infamous ... BTW..
My thread here sweetie, suggest you pack up and leave!

Vicky.
16-08-2010, 07:06 PM

Whatever it is you are speaking about there should not be brought into any disagreement. What moderators/admin say to other members has nothing to do with other members. Please dont try and drag us into your arguments.

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 07:10 PM
[QUOTE=WOMBAI;3668608]

You seem to think I'm the only one who has been harrassed by your thread hijacks, insults etc .... you are reknowned for your post Womby .. truely infamous ... BTW..
My thread here sweetie, suggest you pack up and leave!

And leave off with the sexist comments - which insults every woman on here! Do you have a problem with opinionated women!

housemate
16-08-2010, 07:12 PM
apology accepted, altho if you really think what i am saying against the dave haters is bile then what do you think of their efforts:conf:

I can't bear it when posts become base and unfounded... even if its a HM I detest, I try to respond only to points I agree with (based on what I see and hear on LF)
I haven't attempted to defend Dave when I've come across those kind of remarks which might well be considered just as wrong ... but I don't write anything as a cheap shot or invent things to bolster my point.
(I'm not accusing you of doing that either .. I REALLY am sorry for jumping to the wrong conclussion)

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 07:13 PM
these are very sick ppl,,,,,bb producers should look deeper into this mans objective for being in the house,,,,it is very concerning that this man is allowed on tv spouting his ****. I will never forget when he said to steve "let me touch your stubs,,so i can make them grow",,,,,what a sick man,,, steve should have knocked him out there and then

I know what you mean ,Steve face was like thunder ,I was hoping he was going to tear into the conning gett,but he didnt

housemate
16-08-2010, 07:14 PM
[QUOTE=housemate;3668619]

And leave off with the sexist comments - which insults every woman on here! Do you have a problem with opinionated women!

Moi? .. je suis une Femme aussi cherie!
Opinionated is Good
Overbearing, Insulting and Patronising : Not So very good

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 07:19 PM
[QUOTE=WOMBAI;3668641]

Moi? .. je suis une Femme aussi cherie!
Opinionated is Good
Overbearing, Insulting and Patronising : Not So very good

All of which describe you - or are those things only not allowed in women! :sleep:

minty3
16-08-2010, 07:19 PM
do not see anything wrong he believes he is helping heal people and big brother saw this to thats why he was allowed in the house

housemate
16-08-2010, 07:36 PM
[QUOTE=housemate;3668658]

All of which describe you - or are those things only not allowed in women! :sleep:

Well the first one did .. I am a woman you forgetfull little person ... we did all this last week!:sleep:
PS Lol, so clever of what you attempted to do there .. good job, have a smartie!

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 07:38 PM
[QUOTE=WOMBAI;3668674]

Well the first one did .. I am a woman you forgetfull little person ... we did all this last week!:sleep:
PS Lol, so clever of what you attempted to do there .. good job, have a smartie!

Well done - overbearing, insulting and patronising - all in one post! Sigh!

Sorry - but much of what you say - is easily forgotten!

housemate
16-08-2010, 07:41 PM
[QUOTE=housemate;3668722]

Well done - overbearing, insulting and patronising - all in one post! Sigh!

AND a bit of french ... don't forget the french xx

stoney
16-08-2010, 07:41 PM
I can't bear it when posts become base and unfounded... even if its a HM I detest, I try to respond only to points I agree with (based on what I see and hear on LF)
I haven't attempted to defend Dave when I've come across those kind of remarks which might well be considered just as wrong ... but I don't write anything as a cheap shot or invent things to bolster my point.
(I'm not accusing you of doing that either .. I REALLY am sorry for jumping to the wrong conclussion)

tbh housemate, that is why I started to question the dave haters after their constant attacks on dave using unfounded and intrue "facts" about him and his beliefs. I dont agree with dave's beliefs but i will defend his right to have those beliefs

All i see in dave is another inmate , but one of the ones that has entertained me and that i think deserves to make the final more than some that i dislike.

as they used to say......"its ONLY a gameshow:dance:"

stoney
16-08-2010, 07:42 PM
I know what you mean ,Steve face was like thunder ,I was hoping he was going to tear into the conning gett,but he didnt

no it wasn't, or not any more than it usually is:nono:

parmnion
16-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Is it wrong to find the whole video really really funny, and that in my eyes he is by far the worthiest winner of a tv show that has ripped me off left right and centre for ten years.

housemate
16-08-2010, 07:52 PM
tbh housemate, that is why I started to question the dave haters after their constant attacks on dave using unfounded and intrue "facts" about him and his beliefs. I dont agree with dave's beliefs but i will defend his right to have those beliefs

All i see in dave is another inmate , but one of the ones that has entertained me and that i think deserves to make the final more than some that i dislike.

as they used to say......"its ONLY a gameshow:dance:"

Absolutley agree with you.. Dave is entitled to believe whatever he chooses. Its when he preaches to others etc..etc.. whilst clearly contradicting himself and the faith he proffesses to Love, which gets my blood boiling.
I hear him stirring, lying and see him being sneaky and nasty (really nasty) about his (so called) friends in the house ... seconds after brandishing his Bible ... had he not gone in as a Minister I might have found his shennanigans easier to stomach .. as it is, he went in with the express purpose of 'spreading the word', if not to recruit yet more vumerable beings.

housemate
16-08-2010, 07:53 PM
Is it wrong to find the whole video really really funny, and that in my eyes he is by far the worthiest winner of a tv show that has ripped me off left right and centre for ten years.

About as funny as lamping !

parmnion
16-08-2010, 07:54 PM
About as funny as lamping !

have you tried it?:joker:

housemate
16-08-2010, 07:56 PM
Have you?

stoney
16-08-2010, 07:58 PM
Absolutley agree with you.. Dave is entitled to believe whatever he chooses. Its when he preaches to others etc..etc.. whilst clearly contradicting himself and the faith he proffesses to Love, which gets my blood boiling.
I hear him stirring, lying and see him being sneaky and nasty (really nasty) about his (so called) friends in the house ... seconds after brandishing his Bible ... had he not gone in as a Minister I might have found his shennanigans easier to stomach .. as it is, he went in with the express purpose of 'spreading the word', if not to recruit yet more vumerable beings.

thats where we differ.
dave is just an inmate same as the rest and should be judged in the same way imo

They have all bitched, maybe not Corin too much, and backstabbed and stirred.
But dave also brings out a lot of the humour in the house imo so I like hiom more than the likes of the one dimensional JJ1 who has brought teh house down too often

But as a Josie fan you would be better off phoning a few times to evict the likes of JJ1, mario or Corin or even sam cos they probably have more chance of taking Josie's crown than dave:spin:

parmnion
16-08-2010, 08:11 PM
Have you?

yeah loads of times..nothing compares to puffing on a joint lamp/or gun in hand waiting on those sparkly eyes..eyes down the site, one last puff on the joint, steady, and squeeze.

spice of life.

housemate
16-08-2010, 08:18 PM
thats where we differ.
dave is just an inmate same as the rest and should be judged in the same way imo

They have all bitched, maybe not Corin too much, and backstabbed and stirred.
But dave also brings out a lot of the humour in the house imo so I like hiom more than the likes of the one dimensional JJ1 who has brought teh house down too often

But as a Josie fan you would be better off phoning a few times to evict the likes of JJ1, mario or Corin or even sam cos they probably have more chance of taking Josie's crown than dave:spin:

I don't want you to think I'm being argumentative Stoney, I accept our difference of opinion re Dave.(wait for the 'But....' lol
Believe me, if any of the others Wielded a Bible, the Koran or any other 'Good Book', claiming to be an advovate and Minister of whichever faith I would feel the same level of disgust with them too. He didn't go in as Dave V .. he was the Monk, Minister representing Christian beliefs.
I'm not a big Josie fan, I go in and out of warming to her but I do think she deserves to win above most of the others (bar Sam and maybe Corin)

housemate
16-08-2010, 08:20 PM
yeah loads of times..nothing compares to puffing on a joint lamp/or gun in hand waiting on those sparkly eyes..eyes down the site, one last puff on the joint, steady, and squeeze.

spice of life.

Yes, thought thats pretty much what you'd say. Good for you.

parmnion
16-08-2010, 08:23 PM
Yes, thought thats pretty much what you'd say. Good for you.

:spin:

stoney
16-08-2010, 09:58 PM
I don't want you to think I'm being argumentative Stoney, I accept our difference of opinion re Dave.(wait for the 'But....' lol
Believe me, if any of the others Wielded a Bible, the Koran or any other 'Good Book', claiming to be an advovate and Minister of whichever faith I would feel the same level of disgust with them too. He didn't go in as Dave V .. he was the Monk, Minister representing Christian beliefs.
I'm not a big Josie fan, I go in and out of warming to her but I do think she deserves to win above most of the others (bar Sam and maybe Corin)

I get where you are coming from, just disagree with it tho.

He went in as a man with the same human flaws we all have.

He would be fake if he didnt show those flaws and then i would not like him as an inmate

I think I want Josie to win, altho only if JJ1 goes this week to give her a bit of time to get used to the house without him . If not I think she might walk from the allstars which would be a shame.

Another good reason to boot jj1 out this week:dance:

housemate
16-08-2010, 10:14 PM
I get where you are coming from, just disagree with it tho.

He went in as a man with the same human flaws we all have.

He would be fake if he didnt show those flaws and then i would not like him as an inmate

I think I want Josie to win, altho only if JJ1 goes this week to give her a bit of time to get used to the house without him . If not I think she might walk from the allstars which would be a shame.

Another good reason to boot jj1 out this week:dance:

I said much the same (re Josie) a few says back ... in any event Stoney, it'll be interesting to see if Dave does stay on Friday .. are you hoping he''ll go far?
If you do, I wish you luck ... I've got money on him staying to cushion the blow lol!!

stoney
16-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Just want him to make it past friday and into the final bit cos he has added to me enjoying BB this year

housemate
16-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Its weird isn't it, in a great kind of way ... how people can see the same thing and form entirely opposing impressions!! Do you watch LF?

AtomicKitty
16-08-2010, 10:36 PM
OMG this is despicable, disgusting.. this conman needs to be investigated.
come on people we must get this monster out.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 10:37 PM
Just want him to make it past friday and into the final bit cos he has added to me enjoying BB this year

No chance

coolestrock
16-08-2010, 10:37 PM

i agree

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 10:42 PM

He is no monster - so please, less of the emotive language! I, for one, won't be voting him out - as I find him an interesting and entertaining housemate!

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 10:44 PM
He is no monster - so please, less of the emotive language! I, for one, won't be voting him out - as I find him an interesting and entertaining housemate!

"hes no monster" ? how did you come to this decision ?and PLEASE dont say it like its a fact,its not its your opinion

housemate
16-08-2010, 10:58 PM
"hes no monster" ? how did you come to this decision ?and PLEASE dont say it like its a fact,its not its your opinion

Some FMs remind me of that old question:
If somebody farts in the middle of a forest but nobody hears or smells it .. did it really happen and if so .. was it really a fart?
The answer is that some FMs should listen out and smell whats crawling up their nostrils instead of wasting their lives playing the 'prove it was a fart' game.

The Truth Is Out There!
16-08-2010, 11:00 PM

Well said.:xyxwave:

housemate
16-08-2010, 11:04 PM
Well said.:xyxwave:

Thanks, it seems that stoney just likes Dave, he isn't a friend .. or connected to him but the sentiment is still valid with regard Daves Friends & Family.

stoney
16-08-2010, 11:06 PM
Thanks, it seems that stoney just likes Dave, he isn't a friend .. or connected to him but the sentiment is still valid.

:joker: thanks for the endorsement, I think:joker:

housemate
16-08-2010, 11:21 PM
:joker: thanks for the endorsement, I think:joker:

LOL!! :elephant: .. just amended it!

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 11:23 PM

He IS a monster, he preys on the sick & vulnerable in society for his own gains, hardly christian is it?

He will go to hell :devil:

TBV
16-08-2010, 11:24 PM
This is how cults start.

housemate
17-08-2010, 09:25 AM
QUOTE: You are a liar - because I know I haven't used the sort of language that would 'make a sailor blush' not my style!

You know that part, under your posts which reads :'Swearing in signatures is not allowed -removed ' .. which refers to the use of '******* O**' in the sig... would you say that is an indication of 'your style' ?

WOMBAI
17-08-2010, 09:41 AM
QUOTE: You are a liar - because I know I haven't used the sort of language that would 'make a sailor blush' not my style!

You know that part, under your posts which reads :'Swearing in signatures is not allowed -removed ' .. which refers to the use of '******* O**' in the sig... would you say that is an indication of 'your style' ?

You know nothing - and if you had been on the forum longer than 5 minutes you would know that is not normally my style - that was a one-off because of some issues with mods! You really seem to have some issues with me - fine - but just make sure you get your facts right first! :rolleyes:

And my original point still stands - other than that one thing - I challenge you to produce all this language you say I use that would make a sailor blush - I am intrigued to say the least - you really are on a character assissination mission against me, aren't you! Sigh! Not content with attacking Dave's character - now you start on me as a big supporter of his! Pretty pathetic really!

I suggest you would be far better off finding the so-called evidence for all the allegations you make against Dave - to prove you are not just going off on some half-cocked rant most of the time, and were actually right all along - now wouldn't that make you feel good - instead of making such underhand attempts at undermining my character!

All that achieves is to reinforce what others' already know - that you have become so desperate that you are reduced to such cheap, infantile methods as personally attacking his supporters - as you are clearly unable to prove any of the allegations you have repeatedly made against him!

WOMBAI
17-08-2010, 09:43 AM

Like any rational person - simply a lack of evidence to the contrary!

Look, if it comes to light either tomorrow or at some time in the future that Dave is a conman and has indeed charged people for 'cures' - I will be as disgusted as anyone else! If Dave actually believes that he is some kind of vessel for God's powers, like many from established religions, then he is not a conman, deluded perhaps, but no conman - and does not deserve all the vitreol aimed at him!

Currently - all I see is man whose religous views include a belief in the power of healing! I don't believe that, never have - or only to the extent that if people (those looking for a cure) believe in something strongly enough, in this case the power of their faith, then the power of the mind - can, sometimes, influence the body and act as a catalyst for the body to heal itself!

I deal in facts - and until there is evidence that Dave's motives are questionable and he has indeed made money out of peoples' misery - at which point I would hold my hands up to being a bad judge of character - I will trust my instincts that he is an ok guy, not perfect, but that he generally means well!

And I feel no shame and make no apologies for remaining rational on this subject and being prepared to give a man I find quite likeable the benefit of the doubt!

housemate
17-08-2010, 10:56 AM
You know nothing - and if you had been on the forum longer than 5 minutes you would know that is not normally my style - that was a one-off because of some issues with mods! You really seem to have some issues with me - fine - but just make sure you get your facts right first! :rolleyes:

And my original point still stands - other than that one thing - I challenge you to produce all this language you say I use that would make a sailor blush - I am intrigued to say the least - you really are on a character assissination mission against me, aren't you! Sigh! Not content with attacking Dave's character - now you start on me as a big supporter of his! Pretty pathetic really!

I suggest you would be far better off finding the so-called evidence for all the allegations you make against Dave - to prove you are not just going off on some half-cocked rant most of the time, and were actually right all along - now wouldn't that make you feel good - instead of making such underhand attempts at undermining my character!

All that achieves is to reinforce what others' already know - that you have become so desperate that you are reduced to such cheap, infantile methods as personally attacking his supporters - as you are clearly unable to prove any of the allegations you have repeatedly made against him!

Oh Wombat ..!! :sleep:

WOMBAI
17-08-2010, 11:10 AM
Oh Wombat ..!! :sleep:

Oh housemite - run out of attack material! :sleep: I await the next round...:sleep:

housemate
17-08-2010, 11:23 AM
Oh housemite - run out of attack material! :sleep: I await the next round...:sleep:

In your dreams on two levels ... I don't care who you support, I applaud your tenacity.
Some of Daves Supporters .. those who choose to debate rather than harangue, have made me think long and hard on several points raised about dave ... I still don't like him but I have conceded on some issues.
Secondly, this persecution complex you have along with the impression you have that everyone enjoys 'sparing' with you, is entirely deluded.
The reason (the only reason) I respond to your posts at all is that, having been bullied as a child, I NEVER allow people to feel that they have the right to be unjustifyably rude to me (and others) with impunity.

Kitten
17-08-2010, 11:30 AM

chuff me dizzy, you've got too much time on your hands. Are u Govan in disguise?? You do my head in and talk utter rubbish. DAVE IS NOT A CON MAN. He's a genuine guy. Keep ur comments coming tho.. They're rather entertaining...

housemate
17-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Like any rational person - simply a lack of evidence to the contrary!

Look, if it comes to light either tomorrow or at some time in the future that Dave is a conman and has indeed charged people for 'cures' - I will be as disgusted as anyone else! If Dave actually believes that he is some kind of vessel for God's powers, like many from established religions, then he is not a conman, deluded perhaps, but no conman - and does not deserve all the vitreol aimed at him!

Currently - all I see is man whose religous views include a belief in the power of healing! I don't believe that, never have - or only to the extent that if people (those looking for a cure) believe in something strongly enough, in this case the power of their faith, then the power of the mind - can, sometimes, influence the body and act as a catalyst for the body to heal itself!

I deal in facts - and until there is evidence that Dave's motives are questionable and he has indeed made money out of peoples' misery - at which point I would hold my hands up to being a bad judge of character - I will trust my instincts that he is an ok guy, not perfect, but that he generally means well!

And I feel no shame and make no apologies for remaining rational on this subject and being prepared to give a man I find quite likeable the benefit of the doubt!

I'm not suggesting you 'need' or seek anyones approval but I do respect fully what you have said and how you have said it.
You made a good case ... I would respond with my input but do not want to be accused of ... allsorts as has happened in the recent past.

WOMBAI
17-08-2010, 11:49 AM
In your dreams on two levels ... I don't care who you support, I applaud your tenacity.
Some of Daves Supporters .. those who choose to debate rather than harangue, have made me think long and hard on several points raised about dave ... I still don't like him but I have conceded on some issues.
Secondly, this persecution complex you have along with the impression you have that everyone enjoys 'sparing' with you, is entirely deluded.
The reason (the only reason) I respond to your posts at all is that, having been bullied as a child, I NEVER allow people to feel that they have the right to be unjustifyably rude to me (and others) with impunity.

Pot and kettle I think - as you are pretty good at being rude and dishing out insults yourself! I don't claim to be perfect, as sometimes when annoyed by the comments of others, I may go a bit too far, although nothing compared to many on here, but generally I am pretty reasonable in my approach, I believe - not that I have to explain myself to you! I have also defended people on here - when being ganged up on by others - so that snide little implicaton is unfounded!

I would have thought that someone which such a holier than thou attitude, would have preferred the 'setting by example' approach - rather than the arrogant 'do as I say, not as I do' one. Sigh!

As for the comment on sparing - as I don't recall mentioning anyone other than yourself - I don't see how 'you' suddenly became 'everyone' - putting words in peoples' mouths is rarely a very effective argument!

Bluerang1
17-08-2010, 11:51 AM
I don't see what's wrong with it.

housemate
17-08-2010, 12:03 PM
Doh, you ruined it again Wombat. I saw a glimpse of a reasoned argument and '****' you decide to become underhand, overbearing and rude again, shame.
I'm not holier than anyone lol, perish the thought!
If you consider my posts (responding to you) rude, snide and oppressive .. I apologise. Please feel free to put me on ignore, this constant nonsence is in all truth, getting very, very tedious .. particularly as you have already told me that you are simply trying to get your post counter to the 10000 mark before leaving .. I value your time and mine more highly.

WOMBAI
17-08-2010, 12:15 PM
Doh, you ruined it again Wombat. I saw a glimpse of a reasoned argument and '****' you decide to become underhand, overbearing and rude again, shame.
I'm not holier than anyone lol, perish the thought!
If you consider my posts (responding to you) rude, snide and oppressive .. I apologise. Please feel free to put me on ignore, this constant nonsence is in all truth, getting very, very tedious .. particularly as you have already told me that you are simply trying to get your post counter to the 10000 mark before leaving .. I value your time and mine more highly.

How pompous of you to believe that your approval is what validates another's reasoned argument!

I find it very tedious that if I state to you a few 'home truths' it is overbearing and rude - but when you do the same to me - it is simply putting a little upstart in their place! I do detest such double-standards!

If you dislike my posts so much and consider them such nonsense - just ignore them - either by the use of the ignore button - or by exercising restraint! Come on - you can do it! :hugesmile: You know you can! :xyxwave:

Oh - and the 10,000 posts thing still stands - so you will be pleased to hear that you will be rid of me sooner rather than later! That should help make things considerably less tedious for you!

housemate
17-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Quote Wombat: How pompous of you to believe that your approval is what validates another's reasoned argument!
Quote Housemate: I'm not suggesting you 'need' or seek anyones approval but I do respect fully what you have said and how you have said it.
You made a good case ... I would respond with my input but do not want to be accused of ... allsorts as has happened in the recent past.

Quote Wombat: I find it very tedious that if I state to you a few 'home truths' it is overbearing and rude - but when you do the same to me - it is simply putting a little upstart in their place! I do detest such double-standards!
Housemate: LOL!!

Quote Wombat: Oh - and the 10,000 posts thing still stands - so you will be pleased to hear that you will be rid of me sooner rather than later! That should help make things considerably less tedious for you!
Housemate: Why do you imagine (apart from as explained previously) I am indulging you so avidly?

WOMBAI
17-08-2010, 12:45 PM
Quote Wombat: How pompous of you to believe that your approval is what validates another's reasoned argument!
Quote Housemate: I'm not suggesting you 'need' or seek anyones approval but I do respect fully what you have said and how you have said it.

Quote Wombat: I find it very tedious that if I state to you a few 'home truths' it is overbearing and rude - but when you do the same to me - it is simply putting a little upstart in their place! I do detest such double-standards!
Housemate: LOL!!

Quote Wombat: Oh - and the 10,000 posts thing still stands - so you will be pleased to hear that you will be rid of me sooner rather than later! That should help make things considerably less tedious for you!
Housemate: Why do you imagine (apart from as explained previously) I am indulging you so avidly?

Firstly - the evidence is there in black and white - "you saw a glimpse of reasoned argument" - therefore, it is obvious that, in your mind, your opinion/approval is what validates whether my argument is reasoned or not!

Secondly - such double-standards are either not recognised by yourself or they sit quite comfortably with you!

Thirdly - I imagine no more than you! Could it possibly have anything to do with the fact that you are every bit as overbearing, insulting and patronising as you accuse me of being! Sigh!

Peter Plunker
17-08-2010, 12:56 PM
Wombai, it's best to ignore idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

WOMBAI
17-08-2010, 01:15 PM
Wombai, it's best to ignore idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I know you're right - but, sometimes, playing their game - has some plus points - like getting to my 10,000 word target! :hugesmile:

However - despite my flippancy - I feel defending one's views are often necessary on this forum - otherwise others think they have all the answers!

housemate
17-08-2010, 02:30 PM

Lol, bit back handed but .. I thank you!
PS What the weather like up there?

ange7
17-08-2010, 02:33 PM
housemate
don't waste your time on that one.....get out while you can. :P

housemate
17-08-2010, 02:35 PM
I know you're right - but, sometimes, playing their game - has some plus points - like getting to my 10,000 word target! :hugesmile:

However - despite my flippancy - I feel defending one's views are often necessary on this forum - otherwise others think they have all the answers!

Yes, quite clearly I have 'dragged you down to my level' .... ROFL!!

ange7
17-08-2010, 02:36 PM

I'd have reported

housemate
17-08-2010, 02:38 PM
housemate
don't waste your time on that one.....get out while you can. :P

Hi ange7
I would but as soon as she hits 10000 posts, posted she is leaving us forever.
I feel duty bound to help her reach her target asap.

housemate
17-08-2010, 02:40 PM
I'd have reported

Report a self confessed 'Plunker' ? No, I 'forgive' him (again) besides .. he also stated that I beat Wombi with my experience lol?!

WOMBAI
17-08-2010, 02:50 PM
Report a self confessed 'Plunker' ? No, I 'forgive' him (again) besides .. he also stated that I beat Wombi with my experience lol?!

Experience of what though - I think perhaps someone misunderstood the point! Lol. :joker:

housemate
17-08-2010, 02:50 PM
Firstly - the evidence is there in black and white - "you saw a glimpse of reasoned argument" - therefore, it is obvious that, in your mind, your opinion/approval is what validates whether my argument is reasoned or not!

Secondly - such double-standards are either not recognised by yourself or they sit quite comfortably with you!

Thirdly - I imagine no more than you! Could it possibly have anything to do with the fact that you are every bit as overbearing, insulting and patronising as you accuse me of being! Sigh!

I apologise, you obviously didn't follow a carefully laid out response and entirely missed its meaning. SIGH!

Secondly - both (mainly because I'm too bored to get into 'it' with you so, yes Both!

Thirdly, most assuredly not, I would have to become atleast as embittered as you before I could even attempt to outdo you ... the crown is yours Wombat, wear it into Forums new, with pride

housemate
17-08-2010, 02:52 PM
Experience of what though - I think perhaps someone misunderstood the point! Lol. :joker:

Experience of dealing with rude posters naturally!

WOMBAI
17-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Experience of dealing with rude posters naturally!

Or experience of being idiotic! :hugesmile:

housemate
17-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Or experience of being idiotic! :hugesmile:

Peter PLUNKER meant that??? I'm crushed!! How on earth will I sleep tonight?
Insulted by a man who is held in such high esteem from all the posters I have seen respond to him ... my my!

WOMBAI
17-08-2010, 03:01 PM
I apologise, you obviously didn't follow a carefully laid out response and entirely missed its meaning. SIGH!

Secondly - both (mainly because I'm too bored to get into 'it' with you so, yes Both!

Thirdly, most assuredly not, I would have to become atleast as embittered as you before I could even attempt to outdo you ... the crown is yours Wombat, wear it into Forums new, with pride

For someone who tries very hard to take not only the moral high ground, but the intellectual one as well - your continuous childish name-calling is a wee bit beneath you, don't you think!

Nah - you definitely sound very embittered - especially towards someone you consider too gobby for your tastes - trouble is maybe you should look a little closer to home on that one!

And as you are the one keep moaning about how dull and boring my posts are, and then have the audacity to say I should use my ignore button - maybe a suitable dose of your own advice is in order! Be my guest! :sleep::xyxwave:

WOMBAI
17-08-2010, 03:04 PM
Peter PLUNKER meant that??? I'm crushed!! How on earth will I sleep tonight?
Insulted by a man who is held in such high esteem from all the posters I have seen respond to him ... my my!

Tut, tut - never good to accuse others of insulting you whilst in the same breath insulting them! :rolleyes: Tends to leave a bit of an hypocritical aftertaste! :nono:

housemate
17-08-2010, 03:12 PM
For someone who tries very hard to take not only the moral high ground, but the intellectual one as well - your continuous childish name-calling is a wee bit beneath you, don't you think!

Nah - you definitely sound very embittered - especially towards someone you consider too gobby for your tastes - trouble is maybe you should look a little closer to home on that one!

And as you are the one keep moaning about how dull and boring my posts are, and then have the audacity to say I should use my ignore button - maybe a suitable dose of your own advice is in order! Be my guest! :sleep::xyxwave:

Moral high ground? .. No, just expressing my opinion .. if you find that it stems from having morals I feel very blessed, my opinion of self is that I 'm entirely fallible.

Embittered? I can't think of a single thing that would cause me to be bitter..
I love life and spend most days having a really good chuckle .. kids and husband are healthy ... what more is there?

I don't find your posts boring Wombat, tedious and pointless, timeconsuming and futile but you have every right to harrass anybody you want!!

housemate
17-08-2010, 03:15 PM
Tut, tut - never good to accuse others of insulting you whilst in the same breath insulting them! :rolleyes: Tends to leave a bit of an hypocritical aftertaste! :nono:

I'm stating a fact Wombi ... oh, right, they tend to escape you don't they!

Blimey, hows the count going? ... Are we nearly there yet?

WOMBAI
17-08-2010, 03:20 PM
I'm stating a fact Wombi ... oh, right, they tend to escape you don't they!

Blimey, hows the count going? ... Are we nearly there yet?

Of course, I forgot - facts! Just like the facts you have produced that prove Dave charges to cure people - that one must of escaped me as well then - woah is me! :shocked: Your hypocrisy is another such fact I'm afraid!

You know what - the way things are going - I just may stay around a little longer - just to annoy you! Wouldn't that be something! :hugesmile:

ElProximo
17-08-2010, 03:26 PM
Nobody needs to be a 'conman' in any of this India business but I will tell you what is happening and how this works:
(really, I am telling you what many Indians and Pentecostal Ministry people have told me)

Suppose you are a charismatic ministry looking for some 'street cred' for your group?
You'd love your video CV to show thousands of people streaming to your pulpit to convert and ask for healing etc.

Now suppose you are from a rural area (or even an urban one) but you live in a rural area in the Punjab and and don't have much in the line of highly entertaining free western style concerts?
Suppose your culture is a little unique in that - as far as your concerned - whatever religion, guru's, prophets go it doesn't really matter.
Hey.. if a strange black woman claims rastafarian psychic powers you will try out whatever formula is going on,
or,
some odd white man from the USA has an incantation about Jesus you would do that too.
Whatever.
Great!
This week 10,000 souls will show up to give their life to Guru Alice from Wonderland and next week to Jesus and next month to the Mormons.

Nobody is really 'conning' anyone here although here again you can say they are 'conning themselves' in a sort of sad naive way.
I can still recall a convo with a once enthusiastic young pentecostal gal who volunteered and was thoroughly and sincerely convinced her Pastor and them were obviously at the brink of some nearly miraculous revolution when thousands appeared and did 'alter calls',
then,
as they lived in India and she realized the same people were showing up in mass droves to commit to ANY goofy thing - she was somewhat devastated.

btw.. don't blame the Indians for anything in this either. Although some Indians tell me their countrymen were gullible,
no,
I think its just a case where its 'their perspective' and they just don't discern the differences where we suppose they should or understand their 'paradigm' with this stuff.

Anyways - it does impress many Pentecostals back home who often see these crowds and suppose some great move of God must be happening with their leaders in India.

*btw.. this is not to say there are not weighty or different experiences there too.. this is describing a rule*

housemate
17-08-2010, 03:30 PM
Well Wombs, just after I posted the above, I took a look at your counter and see theres still 100 posts to go...
I really don't have the time to banter away so you 'win' lol, I'm putting you on ignore .. I wish I could say its been enlightening 'speaking' with you, maybe if you had discussed rather than attacked, we might have found a way to learn something from eachother. Still, I wish you well .... Adieu!

WOMBAI
17-08-2010, 03:35 PM
Well Wombs, just after I posted the above, I took a look at your counter and see theres still 100 posts to go...
I really don't have the time to banter away so you 'win' lol, I'm putting you on ignore .. I wish I could say its been enlightening 'speaking' with you, maybe if you had discussed rather than attacked, we might have found a way to learn something from eachother. Still, I wish you well .... Adieu!

The relief, ditto! :thumbs:

housemate
17-08-2010, 05:45 PM
Quote El Proximo: btw.. don't blame the Indians for anything in this either. Although some Indians tell me their countrymen were gullible,
no,I think its just a case where its 'their perspective' and they just don't discern the differences where we suppose they should or understand their 'paradigm' with this stuff.

Gullible ... assuming they were genuinely ill, I'd say desperate.
As I said in an older post, my sister Kris died of throat cancer a few years ago .. I would have bought into anything to help her .. with hindsight I can see that it would have been foolish and futile ... I can't imagine being silly enough to go anywhere near these people in the future BUT I also know that this would probably change if any one of my kids took ill!!
Thats where my concerns lie with outfits like Daves ... vunerable people become desperate, this can rapidly lead to exploitation.

ElProximo
17-08-2010, 07:30 PM
Quote El Proximo: btw.. don't blame the Indians for anything in this either. Although some Indians tell me their countrymen were gullible,
no,I think its just a case where its 'their perspective' and they just don't discern the differences where we suppose they should or understand their 'paradigm' with this stuff.

Gullible ... assuming they were genuinely ill, I'd say desperate.
As I said in an older post, my sister Kris died of throat cancer a few years ago .. I would have bought into anything to help her .. with hindsight I can see that it would have been foolish and futile ... I can't imagine being silly enough to go anywhere near these people in the future BUT I also know that this would probably change if any one of my kids took ill!!
Thats where my concerns lie with outfits like Daves ... vunerable people become desperate, this can rapidly lead to exploitation.

A few Indians tried to describe this 'mentality' and it starts by understanding that many Indians are born and raised in 'polytheism'.
They already have a 'world view' where there are many gods and demi-gods and divine gurus etc,
and/or/part,
that there may be less a 'god' (in the theist sense) and more a 'god is universe is god' concept.
OK.
So when you see how that is their 'axiom' and how they see things then you can see how it is not problematic (in their view) that you may say the 'sinners prayer' and worship Jesus on Sunday,
then,
give allegiance and say the prayers of a visiting Buddhist 'evangelist' on Tuesday,
or,
Agree to follow Guru Raj on wednesday.

As for gullible I wonder. One Indian friend of mine actually wanted me to go with him to India and just pretend to be a 'Guru' because he was convinced we could get 'many many rupees' lol

Some on Christian missions likened it more to just a need for entertainment and socializing.
Punjabi farmers may not have Big Brother live-feeds and don't get many foreign rock bands putting on free concerts.
It's fun, interesting, a curiosity, an investigation, a learning experience to see some strange Americans play music and try and heal people with their hands.
Cool.
Fascinating. Lets go see what it does. Hey.. what if it worked on someone? Even if it doesn't it may be entertaining to see them try.
Maybe feel superior if it doesn't work?
Maybe its just hilarious anyways.

I'm going to make two categories for Evangelists (even though real life is not always either/or).

- The Hustlers. Not necessarily 'con artists' either but they are the ones who are aware of this situation we described.
They are not doing this for Indians so much as they are doing it for the video of 'thousands coming to Christ' at their alter-calls,
and,
then translating these images and numbers into huge support back home with a congregation supposing they are a good investment.
IF they can bring thousands and thousands to Christ in India then surely God will use them here, in England, in America etc.
*The 'Hustler' is not necessarily a 'fake'.
*This type tends to believe the 'ends justify the means' and says "well even if one Indian was sincere it was worth it",
and,
"if it does get me funding I will be successful anyways so it doesn't matter".

The Naive Preachers
- Most start this way and some actually stay this way. They arrive in India full of good intentions and expecting nobody.
Thousands show up and seem to pay special attention to them and they sincerely believe its a miracle,
that God must be using them,
that whatever they are preaching or doing is bringing thousands to alter-calls.
You can't argue with that - they sincerely believe they ought to phone home and get maximum support for this amazing success they are having. Their supporters sincerely believe it too and continue sending them to India.

Call it irony or something else but Christianity really has planted and growing a solid healthy small tree in India.
Indian Christians may be among the best 'Bereans' on the planet and some of the best Christian scholars, philosophers and 'apologists' in the world coming from India now.
Yet.. none of this seems to have come out of the evangelical charismatic 'crusades' over there.
It actually seems to be rooted back to colonial times and more modern immigration-emigration,
and... internet forums, youtube, satellite television, mass media. Basically just connecting with the modern world and having access to the 'global arena'.

I have spent so much time in and around 'Faith Healers' and I can honestly say I have never seen what I would be able to verify as a proper 'miraculous healing' of the body,
or,
for that matter I have never yet been able to verify 2nd and 3rd hand stories,
yet,
In fairness I have heard a doctor describe and verify one case of a young boy having a brain tumor disappear overnight which he described as 'physically impossible' (according to any known medical science),
and,
yes he did have x-rays etc.
Someone later suggested that it may be possible the first x-ray was some kind of freak misdiagnosis (dont ask me how),
but,
I don't even like to mention that because I never saw or heard about it again or can't find it online or contact anyone etc.

my sister Kris died of throat cancer a few years ago

I'm sorry to hear that.
A few years ago my father came 'this close' to dying from cancer.
In fact, he was unconscious in a remote location and estimated about 30 minutes away from bleeding to death.
He was found and rescued by a Christian couple that were concerned about his health and decided to look for him that night.
I see that as the 'divine interference' that actually happened years earlier when that couple sought Christ to change their hearts and began to make caring for others their direction in life.
Which ultimately led to saving my fathers life and its interesting because even the Surgeon described the rescue as a 'miracle' in light of timing etc.
and,
as a result of the incident my father had to reconsider everything and later sought reconciliation with his family and friends and himself.
So there again is where I see the real 'divine healing' that came out of it all.
That is what's 'real' and what was the ultimate healing.

But yeah, I would never support any 'faith healers' and the good news is that the vast majority of Christians don't or are extremely conservative about such things.

zotec
17-08-2010, 07:38 PM
And why is he not favourite to be out first on Friday and why has he survived three or is it four evictions? I do hope brainwashed members of Daves "church" havent been donating good money to save this conman.