PDA

View Full Version : BBLB goes back to the old 'Summer 2009' presenting without Emma.

Patrick
16-08-2010, 05:28 PM
:joker::joker:

Did anyone else not even notice Emma's absence from BBLB today?

I thought she was still there like the way they would split between George and Emma for segments, I forgot all about Emma until the end when George just obviously forgot and then remembered and was like 'Oh get well soon Emma' :laugh:

I think George did the show good today by himself, proved he doesn't actually need Emma.

DrCheddar15
16-08-2010, 05:34 PM
Yeah, I thought he was good on his own too. :)

Kaaarenn!
16-08-2010, 05:38 PM
I would've noticed she wasn't there even if he hadn't have said "Emma's ill" lol. It's better with her there I think.

arista
16-08-2010, 05:43 PM
:joker::joker:

Did anyone else not even notice Emma's absence from BBLB today?

I thought she was still there like the way they would split between George and Emma for segments, I forgot all about Emma until the end when George just obviously forgot and then remembered and was like 'Oh get well soon Emma' :laugh:

I think George did the show good today by himself, proved he doesn't actually need Emma.

She is Off Sick
So Fecking what.

Patrick
16-08-2010, 05:46 PM
She is Off Sick
So Fecking what.

Here we go.

All I was saying is I liked how George did a good job by himself and that I didn't notice, For ****** Sake.

Raph
16-08-2010, 06:08 PM
I think the show is much better with Emma - I find George a very bad presenter; with or without her.