PDA

View Full Version : Josie Will Win (Because the voters are predictable)

TheBrilliantOne
16-08-2010, 05:31 PM
Josie will win this year. I am certain.

Why?

Because the voters are predictable.

The only HM that deserves to win in there is Sam.

Why?

2 reasons:

1) He's brought some much needed life to the show and
2) It will wind everyone up (esp Dave) if he wins. Being a newcomer and winning will be hilarious.

But that aint gonna happen because the voters are notorious for their stupid decisions.

JJ is boring. Why did he stay yet the far more entertaining HM Jo leave?

Answer: the voting public are thick and have no foresight.

Jo was clearly agitated before she left and had she stayed she may well have been involved in arguments/drama/entertainment. But the voting public couldn't foresee this so, like knuckle-heads, voted her out without thinking ahead.

This, sadly, is down to poor foresight and a lack of appreciation of the show on behalf of the voting public.

The only way to resolve this state of affairs is for BB to scrap evictions altogether (replace them with punishment tasks so they get their income from the voters).

Will this happen?

No.

Why?

Because the production team, like BB voters, are pitiful.

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
16-08-2010, 05:34 PM
well then i hope she gets destroyed in allstars

Lex
16-08-2010, 05:36 PM
Nothing is cut n' dried about this competition!!....I still think that Sam has a decent chance!!....It's up to us!!

TheBrilliantOne
16-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Nothing is cut n' dried about this competition!!....I still think that Sam has a decent chance!!....It's up to us!!

You're wrong. If you had analysed previous shows you'd find that boring HM's always prevail. Do your BB history.

Patricia4
16-08-2010, 05:44 PM
I hope not

mikeuk22
16-08-2010, 05:49 PM
I think if Josie and Corin are in F2 then Corin will win.. honest oppinion and not just because I like Corin more!

vesavius
16-08-2010, 07:05 PM
You're wrong. If you had analysed previous shows you'd find that boring HM's always prevail. Do your BB history.

Josie has defined this series.

Even your hallowed Sam would be nothing without her, reduced to hiding wigs in an effort to get a rise out of Corin.

She is a great HM and worthy winner.

Cordelia
16-08-2010, 07:07 PM
I HATE SAM. HE IS RUDE AND SHOULD LEARN MANNERS.

Josie deserves to win and i hope she goes all the way so she can rub it in everyones faces.

bansheewails
16-08-2010, 07:09 PM
I would love Josie to win. I think she is funny and sweet, but she needs to loose John James, he is repulsive.

Cordelia
16-08-2010, 07:09 PM
Josie has defined this series.

Even your hallowed Sam would be nothing without her, reduced to hiding wigs in an effort to get a rise out of Corin.

She is a great HM and worthy winner.

Well said... :hugesmile:

vesavius
16-08-2010, 07:10 PM
I HATE SAM. HE IS RUDE AND SHOULD LEARN MANNERS.

Josie deserves to win and i hope she goes all the way so she can rub it in everyones faces.

Yeah, it would be a sweet sweet win for that reason alone lol

The sheer amount of bile and rage that her win would generate amongst the less savoury of the fans of other HMs would be epic to watch :joker: