PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone judging the allstars based mostly on their time on the allstars series?

Mac Hiavellian
16-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Rather than how they were before?

It's going to be like CBB where we already know about them, but should we judge them on how we remember them or how they turn out in this series alone?

BigBrotherfan4ever
16-08-2010, 06:30 PM
Im going to try & judge them as new HM, & not what they were like before, but i dont if i will be able stick too that.

Jack_
16-08-2010, 06:31 PM
I'll be judging them as new housemates - but will be excited when some of my old favourites go in.

InOne
16-08-2010, 06:33 PM
New HM's, because they will have obviously changed. Just hope they don't try be something they're not

Mac Hiavellian
16-08-2010, 06:56 PM
Thanks guys, that's 3 of you plus me. Obviously people have their certain favourites but they may well have changed or the public perception of them may change like Jade in CBB5, or Alex in CBB7.

Raph
16-08-2010, 06:58 PM
I suppose so. However, in my case, none of my big favorites are likely to go in (Rachel, Glyn, Imogen, Helen, Darnell, Rex) etc, so I'm going to have more of a neutral view to it, I think. Also, I've only seen seasons 7-11, so I've never even seen the likes of Craig and Makosi's time in the house, so it'll all be relatively new to me. Who knows, I might find a new BB favorite - should be a great watch! :D

Mac Hiavellian
16-08-2010, 07:08 PM
I suppose so. However, in my case, none of my big favorites are likely to go in (Rachel, Glyn, Imogen, Helen, Darnell, Rex) etc, so I'm going to have more of a neutral view to it, I think. Also, I've only seen seasons 7-11, so I've never even seen the likes of Craig and Makosi's time in the house, so it'll all be relatively new to me. Who knows, I might find a new BB favorite - should be a great watch! :D

Lol, you have no idea. BB1-3 were all steady and great in launching BB, BB5 and 6 were very good and even BB4 did have the odd little gem moment