PDA

View Full Version : Giving Josie a Free Pass was Stupid

TheBrilliantOne
16-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Josie, if my memory serves me right, has never been up for eviction before.

Clearly, she would never have been voted anyway by the other HMs so why they gave her a free pass is beyond me.

The one who was most at risk of being nominated was Sam. Dave would be high on the list imo too as he's been up several times. Sam or Dave should have been given the free pass. Sam or Dave to win :)

BlackOrWhite
16-08-2010, 06:38 PM
Giving it to any of them was stupid.

Jack_
16-08-2010, 06:39 PM
I would've liked it had they given it to Sam/John. Would've been much easier to save them.

The whole twist sucks anyway. Just more abbhorent production from the producers. Robbed us of an unpredictable final.

RIP, Big Brother.

Patricia4
16-08-2010, 07:02 PM
She is loving the attention more than ever now nevermind she's a sweet loving girl.
I do believe she is in to John James but he's not in to her I think once this is over he's on his bike.
Free pass my ar*e she does'nt deserve it she's not been entertaining at all.

Angus
16-08-2010, 07:26 PM
The free pass should have been the prize given for a task in which all the HMs could have taken part, thereby making it fairer.

WOMBAI
16-08-2010, 07:35 PM
Josie doesn't deserve a free pass - as she has already had one with the showmance! I wonder is she manipulates people on the outside as much as she does on the inside!

Jordan.
16-08-2010, 08:02 PM
It was better that they gave it to Josie rather than Mario or Steve.

Orvakki
16-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Well at least it didn't go to the undeserving Sam.

Omah
16-08-2010, 10:12 PM
Giving it to any of them was stupid.

The whole twist sucks anyway. Just more abbhorent production from the producers. Robbed us of an unpredictable final.

Yeah, another "creative" idea from PEJ Productions which serves only to put another nail in the BB coffin ..... :(

Stacey.
16-08-2010, 10:19 PM
Yeah, I would've liked to have seen her face the public vote tbh.. however it sort of proves that she was a good choice to make because it shows she's liked mostly within the house by the others.