PDA

View Full Version : Who's got the best and worse editing tonight? 17/8/10

Patrick
16-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Out of all of them who has got the best and worse editing in this episode?

Don't mention Josie, I mean the people up for eviction.
Who do the producers want out and want to keep judging by tonight's HLs?

Patrick
16-08-2010, 09:48 PM
God this place is dead, Bump.

dudul
16-08-2010, 09:51 PM
I think they have edited well... John James has been shown as someone quite horrible i think.... and about time...Sam and Dave have come across quite nasty as well.
I feel quite sorry for corin to be honest... especially since they are trying to annoy her... and Mario comes across as a sore loser again!
Josie... thinks she's gonna win... end of!

Jordan.
16-08-2010, 09:53 PM
John, Sam & Dave have had quite bad edits.
Steve has come across as a moaning twat.
Everyone else has been alright.

MTVN
16-08-2010, 09:55 PM
Corin's had quite a good one I think, they way shes been shown reacting will probably evoke sympathy for her and create resentment towards Sam and Dave, although I think they've been hilarious. John James hasnt come across very well at all.

watchinittoomuch
16-08-2010, 09:58 PM
Oh....I thought Sam and Dave were having a good one....:/

Callum
16-08-2010, 10:01 PM
John James had an awful edit, especially with the footage shown with Josie in the bathroom, I think he's a definite goner now.

Jack_
16-08-2010, 10:02 PM
John, Sam and Dave. Big Brother want them gone.

Patrick
16-08-2010, 10:02 PM
I think they have edited well... John James has been shown as someone quite horrible i think.... and about time...

What do you mean about time?

They ALWAYS do that to him.

bansheewails
16-08-2010, 10:05 PM
No one has been edited in a way that makes me change my mind about them. Still like Josie still dislike JJ1 and 2.

Vicky.
16-08-2010, 10:09 PM
John James had an awful edit, especially with the footage shown with Josie in the bathroom, I think he's a definite goner now.

Now?

He has been a definite goner from the minute they announced it was a quad.

dudul
16-08-2010, 10:11 PM
What do you mean about time?

They ALWAYS do that to him.

Well you would saythat seen as though your a fan of his...

But if he was always edited like that, then he would have gone the first time he was up for eviction... right?

Jase.
16-08-2010, 10:13 PM
Sam had a bad edit with the HILARIOUS ninja stuff?! That was an amazing edit.

John James had a HORRID edit.

Jack_
16-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Sam had a bad edit with the HILARIOUS ninja stuff?! That was an amazing edit.

John James had a HORRID edit.

An amazing edit for us Sam fans, yes. But to Corin fans and other people who dislike him, it was an awful edit.

And it was also a bad edit because when it's a Vote to Evict...if they show you it's basically a bad edit. You don't want to be shown AT ALL, because no matter whether you're doing good things or bad things, you are drawing attention to yourself, thus increasing the likelihood of someone being annoyed by you and voting you out.

That's why invisibles survive - and why they will survive this week.

Kaaarenn!
16-08-2010, 10:18 PM
I think Sam has had a very good highlights show tonight lol.

Patrick
16-08-2010, 10:20 PM
Well you would saythat seen as though your a fan of his...

But if he was always edited like that, then he would have gone the first time he was up for eviction... right?

They use to edit him in a good way though mind you until a few weeks ago then they screwed him over in the HLs, the producers obviously liked him and then turned on him about 2 weeks ago I think.

Stacey.
16-08-2010, 10:22 PM
Dave sorta got a bad edit tonight.
Sam got a good edit really.

Patrick
An amazing edit for us Sam fans, yes. But to Corin fans and other people who dislike him, it was an awful edit.

And it was also a bad edit because when it's a Vote to Evict...if they show you it's basically a bad edit. You don't want to be shown AT ALL, because no matter whether you're doing good things or bad things, you are drawing attention to yourself, thus increasing the likelihood of someone being annoyed by you and voting you out.

That's why invisibles survive - and why they will survive this week.

This.

dudul
I quite like Sam, but i did think he is going a bit far by dressing up and jumping around. It was blatant showing off ... and you could tell what the editing was trying to do, when they showed Joe John bored whilst sam was in the garden.
He just didnt need to do it... And Corin gets attacked as being Fake for not making a scene! bit wierd in my opinion.

Patrick
Sam got a good edit really.

As Jack said, they showed Sam..

If you're shown, you're ******ed.

Stacey.
16-08-2010, 10:26 PM
As Jack said, they showed Sam..

If you're shown, you're ******ed.

Yeah I do agree, but tonight I actually liked Sam a bit, he was funny.

TheEchelonxRawr!KP
17-08-2010, 02:12 AM
Tbh i think that the more of Sam people see the more people turn to liking him if they didnt already!.. Soo if he is gaining fans then the more likely he will stay! :D Just gota keep voting and keep my fingers crossed :)

Patrick
17-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Same Question, Same Thread, Different Night!

Who do you think got the best and worst editing on TONIGHT'S show?

Patrick
17-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Same Question, Same Thread, Different Night!

Who do you think got the best and worst editing on TONIGHT'S show?

MTVN
17-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Sam and John James didnt come across to well tonight. Corin's was decent, it looked like she handled the situation calmly but the whole refusing to come into the sitting area made her look a bit petty.

Dave's was alright, it didnt really show the extent of his involvement in the wig theft, and while the whole "I saw someone change into a werewolf" thing was pretty stupid, he did well in the subsequent argument with John James, not being provoked by him.

Mario came across a bit stroppy, as did Andrew, although I liked him when he was explaining the Pope and everything to Corin; that was pretty funny.

Patrick
17-08-2010, 10:22 PM
Yeah I think the producers want Steve to stay.

Honestly, it went from being a clear John James, Dave, Sam and Steve eviction to now being a Corin, John James, Sam and Mario eviction :rolleyes:

bbfan1991
17-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Sam and John James edit wasn't that bad, tbh I think they're gonners now..

I'm convinced the producers don't like Dave and want him out which will happen anyway.. Steve same old but then again he does feck all.