PDA

View Full Version : Oh Sorry John James!!

dudul
16-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Why the hell does he think that corin is fake because she doesnt kick up a fuss when they hide her stuff.... not everyone is like you!!

And it does not make her fake! It makes her mature, by not rising to your immature game!

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 09:46 PM
Why the hell does he think that corin is fake because she doesnt kick up a fuss when they hide her stuff.... not everyone is like you!!

And it does not make her fake! It makes her mature, by not rising to your immature game!

She wasnt "mature"weeks ago when she let her mask slip when she went for John was she ? she wasnt mature when she carried on going in the task when Keeley was laid there with a broken ankle ,The way shes reacted to Sam hiding her stuff has proved (if it were needed)what a utter fake she is ,think about it,its final week ,shes utterly desperate to win ,shes not likely to kick off is she ?

dudul
16-08-2010, 09:48 PM
Well we will see how Sam and the rest act after they realise they are all up for eviction this friday! And she is not Fake, she knows what they are trying to do like the rest of us do!

Jordan.
16-08-2010, 09:49 PM
He thinks everyone is fake but himself its pathetic.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 09:49 PM
Well we will see how Sam and the rest act after they realise they are all up for eviction this friday! And she is not Fake, she knows what they are trying to do like the rest of us do!

They already know :conf::conf::conf::crazy:

dudul
16-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Yes but they didnt knnow before today did they?? And this happened yesterday!

BlackOrWhite
16-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Yes but they didnt knnow before today did they?? And this happened yesterday!

Yes, ever since the announcement they've been talking about how they could all be evicted.

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 10:10 PM
She wasnt "mature"weeks ago when she let her mask slip when she went for John was she ? she wasnt mature when she carried on going in the task when Keeley was laid there with a broken ankle ,The way shes reacted to Sam hiding her stuff has proved (if it were needed)what a utter fake she is ,think about it,its final week ,shes utterly desperate to win ,shes not likely to kick off is she ?

LOL! John James deliberately goaded her like her terrier at a bone until he got a reaction, he would make a saint swear! So she can be forgiven for losing her rag then...

She didn't know Keeley had broken her ankle, lol, no one did! She thought she had just twisted it & BB hadn't ended the task, I would have carried on too!

Corin likes Sam, she gets that he is a big kid & she saw the funny side, completely different to the other ocassions when she has lost her rag (only twice by the way)...

They are all there to win, they all want it... How does that make her fake? She has openly admitted that she'd love to win...

At least she hasn't all of a sudden in the final week started to tell porkies, like John James declaring his undying love for Josie!! LOL!! He is the gameplaying fake in that house... ;) So desperate that he spent $30,000 on air fares to be in the house!!

boomoo
16-08-2010, 10:56 PM
He thinks everyone is fake but himself its pathetic.

JJ1 proves the saying what fault we recognise in other is our biggest fault.

Takes one to know one. JJames went in there for notariety. Don't think David Beckham need worry any time soon.

boomoo
16-08-2010, 11:08 PM

It is JJ2 who is keeping the anti Corin going. He has the most up to date info on how popular Corin was when he went into the house. She was top of the betting that week.

They cannot believe that Corin has actually enjoyed being in the house just because she was chosen.
Are we to presume that all woman who have breast enhancements and wear makeup are fake?
She and Josie have been the funniest housemates of this series until Sam arrived.
The men seem to have had a humour bypass. In JJ1's mind anyone who wants to play a prank is thinking about the public. I don't think so. He has spoilt this years BB.

poppygirl
17-08-2010, 12:03 AM
When someone hides your stuff they obviously do it to get a reaction, when anyone has done it to me I behave like Corin by not rising to it but fuming inside. This is not fake its just not giving them the satisfaction of a reaction.