PDA

View Full Version : Corin spit the dummy out on lf

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 10:08 PM
Shes spit the dummy out !! wont take part in task ,sat outside refusing to do the task because Josie (proven liar) has told her Sam has pinched her make up and hid it in the garden ,Josie is now back peddling like fook ,corin wont risk kicking off ,its finals week, but shes still protesting :joker::joker::joker:

Jase.
16-08-2010, 10:11 PM
Oh no :(

Vicky.
16-08-2010, 10:13 PM
Sam did pinch her makeup...didnt he? :conf:

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 10:15 PM
John James never refuses to take part in a task does he! :joker:

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 10:15 PM
Sam did pinch her makeup...didnt he? :conf:

Josie lied saying she saw him run into the garden with it ,but when Jj1 confronted her about it she denied it ,I think hes took it ,but Corin rather than kick off is spitting the dummy out ,shes been called to the DR

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 10:16 PM

This is about Corin ,not JJ1

Jordan.
16-08-2010, 10:16 PM
I dont blame Corin they are going to far now taking her stuff.

Saph
16-08-2010, 10:18 PM
a task at 11:15? :S

parmnion
16-08-2010, 10:19 PM
I's slap the childish little runt.

TheEchelonxRawr!KP
17-08-2010, 02:51 AM
Corin will do anything to win and this includes making other HM's look bad imo! :mad:

Im trying to stick to voting for the bores but she is making it very hard to not vote for her! :mad:

luminoussun
17-08-2010, 04:25 AM
She must be boiling inside.
I am not a corin fan but they are trying everything to make her pop and dave is behind most of it...leading sam on in jest

rosieb
17-08-2010, 07:27 AM
She is an easy target for the bunch of immature male twats thats left in the house - they wouldn't dare pick on Josie because of the wrath of panda eyes JJ - what a laugh - hiding a girls makeup - ha ha - yeah yeah - God BB really scrapped the barrel this year with the "overgrown boys" they put into the house!

Kaaarenn!
17-08-2010, 10:25 AM
You can tell Corin was seething that her make-up bag and wig was taken but she doesn't want to explode because, like you said, she knows it's the final week.

Beastie
17-08-2010, 10:30 AM
You can tell Corin was seething that her make-up bag and wig was taken but she doesn't want to explode because, like you said, she knows it's the final week.

I don't blame her playing to the boy twats little game. They WANT a reaction out of her. Corin should be strong enough not to give them what they want.

Julesuk
17-08-2010, 10:36 AM
Like she wouldnt have gone ape if she had been on the outside this is why this woman is so fake and this is why they are doing what they are doing trying to expose her for what she really is.

Beastie
17-08-2010, 10:37 AM
Like she wouldnt have gone ape if she had been on the outside this is why this woman is so fake and this is why they are doing what they are doing trying to expose her for what she really is.

No.. John James desperately does not want her to win!! and so is hiding her makeup to get a reaction.. that's what they want.. because most of them desperately don't want her to see her winning!!

It has gone way past just a "joke".

They are ALL playing the game. Maybe Corin would get wound up on the outside.. but she might as well play the little pathetic boys at their own game.. just go along with it.. don't get wound up.. and don't give them the reaction they wanted to get from her.

rosieb
17-08-2010, 11:17 AM
John James is doing everything he can to destroy Corin and show her in a bad light - he is the very one that said he would go ballistic if anyone touched his stuff yet he thinks it is hilarious when Corin's stuff is hidden - what a sneaky, vindictive twat - I predict he will spend this entire week bitching and back stabbing Corin in order to try and have her out on Friday night - but it will be him that is shafted!!

Patricia4
17-08-2010, 11:27 AM
John James is doing everything he can to destroy Corin and show her in a bad light - he is the very one that said he would go ballistic if anyone touched his stuff yet he thinks it is hilarious when Corin's stuff is hidden - what a sneaky, vindictive twat - I predict he will spend this entire week bitching and back stabbing Corin in order to try and have her out on Friday night - but it will be him that is shafted!!

That is true :xyxwave:

mikeuk22
17-08-2010, 11:31 AM

So that gives them the right to steal her stuff and bully her?

Erm no I don't think so and I am sick to my back teeth of John James fans condoning his harsh and contradictive nature because they can't face the hard fact that he is a cold and shallow person!

He is dropping even more now for odds to win and is firm fave to go first this Friday and good riddance to him.. he is a rich, spoilt brat who has always gotten what he wants and will bully people to get his own way! And that is someone I don't want to see winning 100k!

Julesuk
17-08-2010, 11:52 AM
Mmmmm not aware he stole anything from corin, you can say what you like but what would you all have been discussing if he wasnt in the house this year, how corin puts her make up on or how she waxes her tash. Think some on here should calm down its a reality tv show - maybe he is a spoilt brat, I dont think for one moment he is a bully, he does not like Corin and has basically stayed away from her, he is entitled to his opinions like the next person - he will go on Friday and we will all be left with the bores then watch the threads on this forum - your all be moaning that its like watching paint dry

rusticgal
17-08-2010, 01:07 PM

Just for a change we are talking about another HM.... you JJ1 haters just cant leave him alone now...can you??? :joker:

flamingGalah!
17-08-2010, 01:10 PM
Just for a change we are talking about another HM.... you JJ1 haters just cant leave him alone now...can you??? :joker:

No, because he is a hypocrite! :xyxwave:

rusticgal
17-08-2010, 01:11 PM
Some of you need to get a life and lighten up..... how sad for a woman to be soooo obsessive about her make-up...

Its sad when people rely on make-up to make them look like someone they are not.

ange7
17-08-2010, 01:29 PM
So by your logic Corin is a hypocrite too. If your calling JJ1 a hypocrite then add Corin since she did say Ben and JJ1 were weak for throwing tasks.

ange7
17-08-2010, 01:31 PM
Some of you need to get a life and lighten up..... how sad for a woman to be soooo obsessive about her make-up...

Its sad when people rely on make-up to make them look like someone they are not.
lol
I laughed when they hid her make up and she got out of bed with all her make up on and went looking for more.

Sunday
17-08-2010, 01:35 PM
So that gives them the right to steal her stuff and bully her?

Erm no I don't think so and I am sick to my back teeth of John James fans condoning his harsh and contradictive nature because they can't face the hard fact that he is a cold and shallow person!

He is dropping even more now for odds to win and is firm fave to go first this Friday and good riddance to him.. he is a rich, spoilt brat who has always gotten what he wants and will bully people to get his own way! And that is someone I don't want to see winning 100k!

I thought Sam stole her stuff?? he has been winding everyone up not just Corin, so has Sam been Bullying them too?

flamingGalah!
17-08-2010, 01:35 PM
So by your logic Corin is a hypocrite too. If your calling JJ1 a hypocrite then add Corin since she did say Ben and JJ1 were weak for throwing tasks.

Nah... :xyxwave:

TheEchelonxRawr!KP
17-08-2010, 05:05 PM
People who fell sorry for Corin or don't like sam coz of this need to get a grip!.. Its just a make up bag! Its not like he hide food or something!.. and she'll get it back... jeeeeze :/