PDA

View Full Version : Votes will be rolling in for Sam

Jack_
16-08-2010, 10:18 PM
From Corin fans + miserable people. What a way to end the show right before the numbers come up :rolleyes:

Jase.
16-08-2010, 10:19 PM
There's some extremely wrong if somebody would pick up the phone to evict Sam after that hilarious performance. Extremely wrong.

Saph
16-08-2010, 10:21 PM
Im a corin fan and im not voting for him :/

John James needs to go more.

seanraff07
16-08-2010, 10:22 PM
I'm a Corin fan and no way am i voting for Sam.

All fellow Corin fans please don't evict Sam, for the sake of BB!

30stone
16-08-2010, 10:26 PM
People will evict who they like no matter who they support.

Anywhoo i think older people may, my parents dont like sam at all they say hes entertaining but hes too annoying and has the whineyest voice in the world.

Lex
16-08-2010, 10:30 PM
People will evict who they like no matter who they support.

Anywhoo i think older people may, my parents dont like sam at all they say hes entertaining but hes too annoying and has the whineyest voice in the world.

I'm 80years old!!....And I love The Samster!! :thumbs:

Reminds me of a couple of my Grandkids!! :hugesmile:

Wee-Mo
16-08-2010, 10:35 PM
How can people not see this prat of a child is playing up to the cameras:conf: all that jumping around in the garden was all for them . this wee guy went into the house with a wealth of knowledge about how the public thought it was boring and he has gone in there to play up to boost his chance of winning I hope he goes on friday :sleep:

Sabrewulf238
16-08-2010, 10:48 PM
I don't think Sam was doing it in a malicious way, but no doubt anyone who doesn't like him will still use it as an excuse to hate him even more.

I don't believe he's trying to do well by acting up, I think anyone should know by now that acting up makes you more likely to get evicted than anything.

Lex
16-08-2010, 10:50 PM
How can people not see this prat of a child is playing up to the cameras:conf: all that jumping around in the garden was all for them . this wee guy went into the house with a wealth of knowledge about how the public thought it was boring and he has gone in there to play up to boost his chance of winning I hope he goes on friday :sleep:

:sleep:And all the others are innocent genuine non-gameplaying everyday folk are'nt they!!...Never heared of Big Brother before they were kidnapped from the street and thrown in the house!! :sleep:

Patrick
16-08-2010, 10:51 PM

Why for being entertaining? :rolleyes:

guigy
16-08-2010, 10:54 PM
Im a corin fan and im not voting for him :/

This is exactly what I want, I too won't be voting to kick Sam out

Kaaarenn!
16-08-2010, 10:59 PM
I'd prefer Corin to go over Sam.

Lex
16-08-2010, 11:02 PM
Why for being entertaining? :rolleyes:

Is that DRY-HUMOUR again Pat?

Entertaining......:hugesmile:

Kazanne
16-08-2010, 11:04 PM
From Corin fans + miserable people. What a way to end the show right before the numbers come up :rolleyes:

Your not supposed to insult FMs,read the rules

TheEchelonxRawr!KP
16-08-2010, 11:04 PM
Altho i don't like Corin.. im pleased to say that most corin fans have more sence than to vote for Sam over a silly, funny prank!

They know he was just trying be funny so i don't think it put him in any danger! :)

Jack_
16-08-2010, 11:08 PM
Your not supposed to insult FMs,read the rules

Where have I insulted forum members?

I said Corin fans [who will hate Sam for playing pranks on her] and miserable people [who don't like fun]? Two completely seperate things.

guigy
16-08-2010, 11:10 PM
Altho i don't like Corin.. im pleased to say that most corin fans have more sence than to vote for Sam over a silly, funny prank!

They know he was just trying be funny so i don't think it put him in any danger! :)

Yes, It was the other 2 pillocks egging him on that got my goat :mad:

Vicky.
16-08-2010, 11:11 PM
At least he is making this week fun.

Might aswell go out with a bang, since thats how he came in :D

bananarama
17-08-2010, 12:26 AM
I'm 80years old!!....And I love The Samster!! :thumbs:

Reminds me of a couple of my Grandkids!! :hugesmile:

I am 69 years old and thinks sam is a complete childish moron of an idiot and represents a mental age of 3 minutes......His presence in the house has reduced what was a good series on a similar level to BB2 to that of a kindergarden BB suitable for kiddies........

What an abomination of an end to CH4's BB series......