PDA

View Full Version : Dave: Is he a con man?

SmokinHot
16-08-2010, 10:33 PM
I'm still not sure what I make of Dave, especially his weird/strange behaviour on all the youtube videos I've watched lately (loads of people have been posting them on these forums).

I don't know if I really 'trust' Dave. His friend also seems a bit odd (does he have some sort of influence over him?).

I'm pretty confused as to how I feel about Dave winning BB. On the one hand, I think he's entertaining, on the other, he just seems a bit strange. And is he even drunk on this video or is it all fake?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af82HUus3UA&feature=related

Also, can someone explain what he means when he says 'in the glory'? How can you be 'in' the glory? It doesn't make grammatical sense.

parmnion
16-08-2010, 10:34 PM
Come on mods, get a grip fgs.

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 10:34 PM
In a word... YES.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 10:35 PM
I'm still not sure what I make of Dave, especially his weird/strange behaviour on all the youtube videos I've watched lately (loads of people have been posting them on these forums).

I don't know if I really 'trust' Dave. His friend also seems a bit odd (does he have some sort of influence over him?).

I'm pretty confused as to how I feel about Dave winning BB. On the one hand, I think he's entertaining, on the other, he just seems a bit strange. And is he even drunk on this video or is it all fake?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Af82HUus3UA&feature=related

Also, can someone explain what he means when he says 'in the glory'? How can you be 'in' the glory? It doesn't make grammatical sense.

Go to youtube ,watch the videos esp the India ones an come back here xxx

watchinittoomuch
16-08-2010, 10:36 PM

I agree....cant the hysteria be merged ffs? :rolleyes:

Incensed
16-08-2010, 10:37 PM

Have you not heard of freedom of expression?

parmnion
16-08-2010, 10:38 PM
Panic on the forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's more boredom than anything.Repetitive shyte on about 4 different threads now which could easily be squeezed into one big one...Daves a cock, big deal..he's still by far the funniest most entertaining housemate left in now bens gone.

parmnion
16-08-2010, 10:39 PM
Have you not heard of freedom of expression?

yes.

Give me a harder one next.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 10:39 PM
It's more boredom than anything.Repetitive shyte on about 4 different threads now which could easily be squeezed into one big one...Daves a cock, big deal..he's still by far the funniest most entertaining housemate left in now bens gone.

Loving this panic :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Incensed
16-08-2010, 10:44 PM
yes.

Give me a harder one next.

Why are you so challenging?

Incensed
16-08-2010, 10:45 PM

I'm glad you agree. :blush:

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 10:46 PM
Why are you so challenging?

He has his wages to earn

InOne
16-08-2010, 10:47 PM
Dave is without conscience. He is beyond help.

parmnion
16-08-2010, 10:47 PM
He has his wages to earn

:joker: do you honestly think that.:dance:

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Dave is without conscience. He is beyond help.

Very true

Incensed
16-08-2010, 10:49 PM
He has his wages to earn

:hugesmile:

InOne
16-08-2010, 10:51 PM
Laters asswipes...

Time for a break for a while.

Don't come back :xyxwave:

Jamietwo
16-08-2010, 10:52 PM
i think is actually a really lovely guy, but the religious side of him and all that stuff and those weirdos he hangs with disgust me

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 10:53 PM
Laters asswipes...

BYE :xyxwave::xyxwave::xyxwave::xyxwave::xyxwave:

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 10:54 PM
i think is actually a really lovely guy, but the religious side of him and all that stuff and those weirdos he hangs with disgust me

The conning of sick people wipe out ANYTHING remotely nice about him (if there was anything nice in the first place)

Incensed
16-08-2010, 10:55 PM
Laters asswipes...

This is an excellent time for you to become a missing person. :hugesmile:

The Truth Is Out There!
16-08-2010, 11:07 PM
I'm glad you agree. :blush:

:joker::joker::joker: So why the heel do you waste SOOOOOO much time on them????? :joker::joker::joker:

The Truth Is Out There!
16-08-2010, 11:11 PM
OOPSSS - sorry clicked the wrong quote - getting carried away as usual! Sorry

stoney
16-08-2010, 11:13 PM
no :spin:

fingers
16-08-2010, 11:17 PM
Videos posted by St. Dave himself on YouTube to publicise his cult are being systematically removed by his followers in a damage limitation exercise.

Incensed
16-08-2010, 11:18 PM
OOPSSS - sorry clicked the wrong quote - getting carried away as usual! Sorry

:joker:

Shasown
16-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Videos posted by St. Dave himself to publicise his cult are being systematically removed by his followers in a damage limitation exercise.

If they were posted by himself, wouldnt he have to remove them also himself?

fingers
16-08-2010, 11:21 PM
If they were posted by himself, wouldnt he have to remove them also himself?

Nope, you just need the password or posting account info.

Videos were still being posted on his account AFTER he entered the house

stonedape
16-08-2010, 11:25 PM
Yes, and your children are next!

flamingGalah!
16-08-2010, 11:26 PM

Seeing as his very close & personal friend Peter Plonker has been on here (& probably every other forum going) it is a case of "damage limitation" now & trying to get rid of the evidence of Dave's disgusting behaviour...

Shasown
16-08-2010, 11:27 PM

Ah ok, so maybe dave didnt post them or at least some of them, if some got posted after he entered the house. Unless of course BB let him access the internet and upload them, eh?

You reckon its possible that someone in the production team is a cult member too?

I remember in the early days of the RC church, when it was a cult too, people didnt know who was a member.

fingers
16-08-2010, 11:28 PM
Ah ok, so maybe dave didnt post them or at least some of them, if some got posted after he entered the house. Unless of course BB let him access the internet and upload them, eh?

You reckon its possible that someone in the production team is a cult member too?

I remember in the early days of the RC church, when it was a cult too, people didnt know who was a member.

lol! you're better at conspiracy theories than any of us!:dance:

fingers
16-08-2010, 11:31 PM
Seeing as his very close & personal friend Peter Plonker has been on here (& probably every other forum going) it is a case of "damage limitation" now & trying to get rid of the evidence of Dave's disgusting behaviour...

What they forget is that not only can the videos be linked to, but they can be, and are, downloaded.

Shasown
16-08-2010, 11:32 PM
lol! you're better at conspiracy theories than any of us!:dance:

:wink: Yes I probably am. I am better at lots of things than most of you.

fingers
16-08-2010, 11:33 PM
:wink: Yes I probably am. I am better at lots of things than most of you.

and modest with it!

Shasown
16-08-2010, 11:36 PM
and modest with it!

Why waste time and effort on false modesty? I call a spade a spade.