PDA

View Full Version : Josie the most entertaining my ass !!!!!!

BBBIGBRO
16-08-2010, 11:04 PM
Looks like big brother is trying to get josie to win dont you think so ?
Poor sam is getting the worst of everything! Take it they DONT want to sam to win then. Josie under the duvet all the time VERY entertaining!!
Sam running around the house dressed as a ninja VERY entertaining! we would stay awake to watch this on live feed and not stay awake to watch josie under the duvet! sucking her thumb!

oddballmisfitsFTW
16-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Josie is vile scum

big fat hippo bitch bunny boiler

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 11:06 PM
Unfookinbelievable !!

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 11:06 PM
josie is vile scum

hear hear !!!!!!!!!!

Kazanne
16-08-2010, 11:07 PM
She hasn't done a lot to entertain people to be fair

huffy72
16-08-2010, 11:12 PM
yep dont mention the garlic incident,bet that been wiped from the tapes last night

Patricia4
16-08-2010, 11:14 PM
Josie is vile scum

Yes :xyxwave:

BBBIGBRO
16-08-2010, 11:18 PM
John james near the bottom for most desperate to win .. no way this is bad.
Johnjames no matter what he says is at the top the lier. Cant belive big brother where on earth are they getting these ratings from.

Poor sam again most arrogant ... trying there best for sam not win or what.

Chuckyegg
16-08-2010, 11:21 PM
I wish someone would entertain MY ass.

Patrick
16-08-2010, 11:23 PM
Hey, At least it's not as bad as Hira winning most entertaining housemate this time last year.

huffy72
16-08-2010, 11:24 PM
I wish someone would entertain MY ass.

is that a mario quote??:elephant:

cub
16-08-2010, 11:25 PM
Josie is entertaining your arse? I wish she'd entertain mine. *Sticks out bottom*

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 11:28 PM
my fingers are so far down my throat im puking ,all this fake josie asslicking is truly pathetic

bbfan1991
16-08-2010, 11:29 PM
I personally find Josie the most entertaining, some don't fair enough.. what I love about Josie is that she isn't perfect and has flaws like we all do, at least I don't go around criticising others for their choice of supporting a housemate and respect it even though I disagree and they may do with my choice;).

BBBIGBRO
16-08-2010, 11:33 PM
I dont think sam will ever be forgotten never mind him being 2nd to top :shocked:

Josie wondering how on earth they rated her most entertaining! LOL .. at least she is honest.

However i dont find josie entertaining at all but thats my opinon and every one has there own opinon on the housemates. I dont see what josie does thats entertaining. Sucking her thumb! clinging round johnjames like a blue bottle round a big turd! making food for her self and the odd sunday roast for the housemates. Sitting on the bench having a smoke! what does she do. ?
Josie is only known for sharing a bed with johnjames thats all.

BBBIGBRO
16-08-2010, 11:34 PM
Sam the most fake WTF!!!! THATS BOLLOCKS ..... :shocked::shocked:

Omah
16-08-2010, 11:37 PM
Unfookinbelievable !!

She hasn't done a lot to entertain people to be fair

She certainly hasn't done a lot to entertain me while laying on her back, sucking her thumb and putting on the pounds ..... :eek:

The fake "showmance" with the dreadful Aussie and the perpetual duvet occupation is all I recall of her "entertainment" for the whole series ..... :sleep:

as90
16-08-2010, 11:37 PM
Biggest load of garbage.

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 11:41 PM
Josie as turned into Mother Thersa

chuff me dizzy
16-08-2010, 11:44 PM
Poor Sam was the easy target in this game ,they darent say JJ1 or Josie so went for Sam

as90
16-08-2010, 11:45 PM
Josie is the most devious that's for sure.

BBBIGBRO
16-08-2010, 11:53 PM
Its bad that they have portrayed sam to be a compleat Boring arrogant wanker! they put a halo on john james head and helped josie to win bb11
What a con ... why do we vote its our money wasted .. i have never said it before but you just would not know if they did fix the show! Come on why on earth would they do this rating **** when it was not even correct. What was the point. Erm because they have seen the ratings and dont want them to win and trying to make the public vote them that our at lower ratings to stay in the final .. such as steve. Steve isnt fake and i of course he will spend his money on new legs if he did win! he is a nice man as far as i have seen but he is less entertaining than josie he dont even make his own food! he has arms.

Vicky.
16-08-2010, 11:57 PM
Our very own Mother Theresa it appears

With Sam being the modern day Hitler

:rolleyes:

Jarvio
16-08-2010, 11:59 PM
I used to hate Sam, but I've gotta hand it to him... he's entertaining.

Josie on the other hand isn't. I started a thread not long ago saying how I thought she was a terrible HM.

Omah
17-08-2010, 12:05 AM
I used to hate Sam, but I've gotta hand it to him... he's entertaining.

Josie on the other hand isn't. I started a thread not long ago saying how I thought she was a terrible HM.

Yeah, there's been a surfeit of "pointless" HMs this series and many have made it through to this week, including Steve (obviously), but also, JJ, Andrew and Josie ..... none of them have made any contribution to the entertainment aspect of the series .....

THE WATCHER
17-08-2010, 12:47 AM
Josie+entertaining? the two in the same sentence make no logic, how can hours n hours n hours of duvet diving be entertaining?

Jarvio
17-08-2010, 12:52 AM
For me, Josie is gonna be a Siavash situation. I hated Siavash and I hate Josie. I felt Siavash wasn't deserving of 2nd place, let alone winning it. I feel the same about Josie. So something tells me Josie will be this year's Siavash and finish in 2nd place

Omah
17-08-2010, 12:58 AM
Josie+entertaining? the two in the same sentence make no logic, how can hours n hours n hours of duvet diving be entertaining?

"duvet diving" - that was the phrase I was trying to recall -Josie scores max on all aspects - the approach, the flight, and the entry (with a bonus for duration) ..... :joker:

THE WATCHER
17-08-2010, 01:01 AM
"duvet diving" - that was the phrase i was trying to recall -josie scores max on all aspects - the approach, the flight, and the entry (with a bonus for duration) ..... :joker:

lol lol lol