PDA

View Full Version : John James Sir Crabahad the kindheart(cough,cough)

Kazanne
17-08-2010, 11:19 AM
John James has said that he would give all of the £100,000 prize money to Josie if he won the show.

While conceding that winning is unlikely and that Josie is a much more realistic bet, John James told other housemates that he wouldn't have kept the winner's cash.

"I would have given mine to Josie," said John James. "Originally I was going to give it to charity but as time went on I decided to do that."

The Aussie added that he has always intended on giving away the money and had also given thought to splitting the cash between all housemates or awarding it to the runner-up.

The winner of Big Brother 11 will be crowned on August 24.

Jords
17-08-2010, 11:21 AM
Lmao, jeez he is sure desperate, losing his dignity with it.

rosieb
17-08-2010, 11:23 AM
It's so easy for him to say that when he knows he hasn't a snowball's chance in hell at winning now - how much more drivel can come out of that plonkers mouth!!

Jack_
17-08-2010, 11:24 AM
Why do you people still condemn him for playing the game in a gameshow? :sleep:

Tiresome.

karezza
17-08-2010, 11:27 AM
If Crab Eyes wins to will take the £100,000, tell Josie to **** off & board the first plane back to Oz.

Julesuk
17-08-2010, 11:30 AM
He said this weeks ago maybe 2nd or 3rd week if he won he would give it to the runner up - blokes only got to open his mouth and your all there making more of it than it really is.

rosieb
17-08-2010, 11:33 AM
Why do you people still condemn him for playing the game in a gameshow? :sleep:

Tiresome.

I wouldn't condem anyone for playing a game in a gameshow - the reason I don't like JJames is because he is a nasty piece of work who judges people on sight and not by who they really are - case in point being Rachael in week one - he then targeted Corin because she dared to stick up for Rachael when JJames attacked her in the kitchen for no reason and he was completely pissed off when Corin got the treat after Rachael left so he has been gunning for her ever since. That's not playing any game - thats just plain and simple being a nasty person.

Jack_
17-08-2010, 11:38 AM
I wouldn't condem anyone for playing a game in a gameshow - the reason I don't like JJames is because he is a nasty piece of work who judges people on sight and not by who they really are - case in point being Rachael in week one - he then targeted Corin because she dared to stick up for Rachael when JJames attacked her in the kitchen for no reason and he was completely pissed off when Corin got the treat after Rachael left so he has been gunning for her ever since. That's not playing any game - thats just plain and simple being a nasty person.

Yes - but people shouldn't judge him on what type of person he is. Of course he's a nasty person, but he is a brilliant housemate, has caused arguments, pissed people off - and had a damn sight bigger impact on the house than the likes of Steve.

And he has been targetting people like that as it's part of his game - make them out to look like idiots/fake so they leave.

Kazanne
17-08-2010, 11:41 AM
He said this weeks ago maybe 2nd or 3rd week if he won he would give it to the runner up - blokes only got to open his mouth and your all there making more of it than it really is.

Because I for one do not believe him it's all said for show,he was also instrumental in saying the winner should buy Steve new legs,so why doesn't he make that gesture,I'm sure Josie would like that,she has said many times Steve deserves to win,or has he conveniently forgotten about THAT?

Kazanne
17-08-2010, 11:43 AM
Yes - but people shouldn't judge him on what type of person he is. Of course he's a nasty person, but he is a brilliant housemate, has caused arguments, pissed people off - and had a damn sight bigger impact on the house than the likes of Steve.

And he has been targetting people like that as it's part of his game - make them out to look like idiots/fake so they leave.

And you REALLY think that kind of behaviour should be rewarded?a GAME should also be played fairly and with good sportsmanship,which Crabby has never done,he had some gall called Ben selfish,but most of us know by now what a hypocrite he is,he is the most selfish,control freak I have ever seen in the house.

rosieb
17-08-2010, 11:45 AM

Of course ultimately he is going to be judged on what type of person he is - that's the whole point of it!! Whilst we don't want a house of peace and harmony for 10 weeks and it is good when people stir things up the viewers are not idiots and at the end of the day they don't want a nasty piece of work to win.

mikeuk22
17-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Bless Him.. such a kind hearted gentleman :|

Can't wait to see him leave on Fri!

Jack_
17-08-2010, 11:49 AM
And you REALLY think that kind of behaviour should be rewarded?a GAME should also be played fairly and with good sportsmanship,which Crabby has never done,he had some gall called Ben selfish,but most of us know by now what a hypocrite he is,he is the most selfish,control freak I have ever seen in the house.

Yes - because it is all false behaviour in the GAME. Anyone going in there should not take any relationships in there so seriously - it's their own fault if they do. They should realise it's not all going to be happy families and just see their fellow housemates as other people. Big Brother should FORCE them to step over each other. None of this 'fairness', there should be tactical play, nastiness, using whatever means they can. That is a GAME - something which the USA have done right in their version. That's far more interesting than a 'fair' game.

It's politically correct enough as it is :sleep:

Jack_
17-08-2010, 11:50 AM
Of course ultimately he is going to be judged on what type of person he is - that's the whole point of it!! Whilst we don't want a house of peace and harmony for 10 weeks and it is good when people stir things up the viewers are not idiots and at the end of the day they don't want a nasty piece of work to win.

And that's what the UK fails at - picking dull 'nice' winners like Rachel Rice.

People should judge people on what type of HOUSEMATE they are, not on what type of person they are. That's the idea. And John is a great HOUSEMATE.

rosieb
17-08-2010, 11:59 AM
And that's what the UK fails at - picking dull 'nice' winners like Rachel Rice.

People should judge people on what type of HOUSEMATE they are, not on what type of person they are. That's the idea. And John is a great HOUSEMATE.

If one is nasty on the inside then it translates that one is nasty on the outside - John James has gone to great lenghts to emphasis that he is the same person in the house as outside the house and that he is in no way "fake" - I wouldn't give the time of day to that kind of person in real life so I certainly wouldn't be patting crab eyes on the back for that kind of behaviour and handing him a cheque for £100k to boot!!

billy123
17-08-2010, 12:03 PM
what a thick twat crabeyes is if he thinks people are such dumb twats that anybody would be stupid enough to believe his horse piss

crystaltreasure
17-08-2010, 12:03 PM
JJ1 is in no way shape or form entertaining , yes he is playing a game but his voice bores the hell out of me he loves the sound of his gob

Kazanne
17-08-2010, 12:04 PM
what a thick twat crabeyes is if he thinks people are such dumb twats that anybody would believe his horse piss

:joker::joker::joker::joker::laugh3::laugh3::laugh 3:

billy123
17-08-2010, 12:09 PM
:joker::joker::joker::joker::laugh3::laugh3::laugh 3:
thanks im taking a leaf out of the childrens book of posting where you can be ridiculously abusive as you like as long as you dont tell anybody that they are silly to support a certain housemate!
it seems to be the done thing at the moment you can be disgustingly vile and abusive as long as its directed at housemates! its endorsed by the mods ka-ching!!! :shrug:

diva-jim
17-08-2010, 12:22 PM

There are players and there are players as in any game
But it’s the slight of hand and the subtle moves make a good game player
John James is just another Vinnie Jones no finesse what so ever and just a bully

ange7
17-08-2010, 01:25 PM
Because I for one do not believe him it's all said for show,he was also instrumental in saying the winner should buy Steve new legs,so why doesn't he make that gesture,I'm sure Josie would like that,she has said many times Steve deserves to win,or has he conveniently forgotten about THAT?
"he was also instrumental in saying the winner should buy Steve new legs"
no your wrong again aren't you? Surely that was Shabby.

rusticgal
17-08-2010, 01:27 PM

Considering how 'obsessed' you are with him... I guess you must be right.

I have decided its best humour you...:dance:

Kazanne
17-08-2010, 01:52 PM
"he was also instrumental in saying the winner should buy Steve new legs"
no your wrong again aren't you? Surely that was Shabby.

No I am not wrong a few of them agreed if they won they would buy Steve his legs,FACT.Shabby is not there so she wont be able to.

Kazanne
17-08-2010, 01:59 PM
Considering how 'obsessed' you are with him... I guess you must be right.

I have decided its best humour you...:dance:

Do what you like as unlike SOME here I do not try to tell people who to like and who not to and suggest they should not post about a certain housemate because Rusti and a few others 'adore' him,people are entitalled to post on who they want to as many times as they want,Surely you didn't think your post would stop me.:joker::joker::joker::joker:you can write the word OBSESSED in every post you write about me,as long as you know you have the wrong word,the word for me is TRUTHFUL,:joker:Oh lord NOW who's brassed off?

rusticgal
17-08-2010, 02:23 PM
:joker::joker:Do what you like as unlike SOME here I do not try to tell people who to like and who not to and suggest they should not post about a certain housemate because Rusti and a few others 'adore' him,people are entitalled to post on who they want to as many times as they want,Surely you didn't think your post would stop me.:joker::joker::joker::joker:you can write the word OBSESSED in every post you write about me,as long as you know you have the wrong word,the word for me is TRUTHFUL,:joker:Oh lord NOW who's brassed off?

....:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::jok er::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joke r::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

Sunday
17-08-2010, 02:25 PM
Aw bless him, see I told you he was loverly!! :hugesmile:

Kazanne
17-08-2010, 02:31 PM
Actually you've just reminded me to vote for him,lol.