PDA

View Full Version : John James Crab Costume?

smudgie
17-08-2010, 03:39 PM
josie had to choose between JJames wearing a leopard skin thing or wearing a crab suit and getting called crab eyes for the day.She chose the crabeyes :joker: YHe says he will choose if he does it or not.

Josy
17-08-2010, 03:39 PM
I'm sure I just heard Josie say on live feed that John James has to wear a crab costume as part of the task :hugesmile:

Shardlake
17-08-2010, 03:40 PM
Big Brother gave Josie a choice between making John wear a thong all day or dressing as a crab and everyone calling him crabeyes all day.

She chose the crab.

They are dying for him to lose his temper :joker:

smudgie
17-08-2010, 03:41 PM
I'm sure I just heard Josie say on live feed that John James has to wear a crab costume as part of the task :hugesmile:
Yes, sorry, we posted at the same time. He has to be called crab eyes as well. He reckons he might decide not to do it.

Raph
17-08-2010, 03:41 PM
hahah that would be epic :hugesmile:

Josy
17-08-2010, 03:43 PM
Yes, sorry, we posted at the same time. He has to be called crab eyes as well. He reckons he might decide not to do it.

3 of us made the same thread LOL

Yeah it looks like he might refuse to do it, spoilsport. :hugesmile:

Shardlake
17-08-2010, 03:44 PM
Sounds as though she made it up

I hate when couples say 'swear on my life' it's pathetic

Livia
17-08-2010, 03:56 PM
Sounds as though she made it up

I hate when couples say 'swear on my life' it's pathetic

Yea, I hate that too. It rings alarm bells for me and I instantly assume they're lying.

Shardlake
17-08-2010, 04:01 PM
He has refused to wear it, he's now having a huge rant in the garden ' nobody tells me what to do or wear' :rolleyes:

Shardlake
17-08-2010, 04:07 PM
He's justifying him not doing it now because Corrin isnt doing what she was supposed to

He's such a knob, he's stropping like a big kid

When he was talking to Josie about it he was going to do it.

He has obviously seen the costume and bottled it

smudgie
17-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Yes, and Corin has not been given the task not to wear make-up, it was just a "request" by JJames and Sam.
JJames cannot take any responsibility of not being a gameplayer.