PDA

View Full Version : Nice one Preston

coltrane
27-01-2006, 10:00 AM
Discussing the build up to tonight, & reflecting on what's gone on and who has been in the house early this morning, Preston talking to Michael, said he was amazed George came in! He also gave Michael a huge compliment by telling him he had made the "right decision" to come on the show although it must have been difficult.
I thought that was good of Preston to think that, & to tell Michael - it was met with a "thanks - I had to think long and hard about it" from Michael, who from then on seemed to look less on edge & went about cooking breakfast as usual!

Like him or not, agree or not - I think Michael has done amazingly well to last the whole 24 days, my opinion changed about him, I don't know what went on, It's none of my business, but I know as a man with troubles, he's handled this experience better than some "normal" celebs on BB -(if any are normal)

Preston, I never even heard of before this, has also impressed me & I hope he's somewhere near to winning if not winning it altogether. He's in the right place with the bookies! Paddy Power had Kenzie at odds on favourite last year, as Chantelle is now, while Bez was second favourite to win. Bez won - winning Paddy loads of money through all the losing bets on Kenzie! Could the same happen again? Chantelle winning would cost the bookmaker a small fortune- as bets on her to win have been constant from day 5 after she secured her place in the house by passing the task. Just my last day thoughts! Exciting innit??

:colour::colour::colour::thumbs:

tali
27-01-2006, 10:10 AM
I agree Coltrane, Michael has done extremely well given the circumstances. I think, unlike some of the HM's, he has become stronger as the days have gone on & I hope he continues to do so.

Mike
27-01-2006, 10:31 AM
Michael has been a great housemate, hopefully everyone realises that when he comes out the house tonight.

coltrane
27-01-2006, 10:49 AM
True - base reaction on 23 days & let him get on with his own personal stuff after...? He has been great in the house for entertainment & food!!

broonbreed
27-01-2006, 11:04 AM
I agree, Barrymore has come over better than what I thought of him when he went in. But I think Preston and Maggot both seem like really nice guys, but that is not hard beside t*ssers while Pete and George.

They are both no better than scum! Bit harsh but they are scum.

coltrane
27-01-2006, 11:48 AM
I see your point, but it was a game to them more than others & tactics didn't go down too well, but thank god George isn't there strutting today..I couldn't take another day of him working out BB's plans :spin:

Dave