PDA

View Full Version : Josie He wont be there for eviction tonight.

Julesuk
20-08-2010, 07:53 AM
I dont think John James will be in the house tonight - I reckon he will be out of there today and ona flight home tonight.

He obviously has issues he needs to address - shame because I think him and Josie have something quite special and she is just what he needs a strong woman to tell him when he steps over the mark. Lets not forget his in a different country obviously very close to his mum since his dad died, I just think he is way out of his depth - in a weird way I dont blame him if he walks.

mikeuk22
20-08-2010, 07:59 AM
Its his own fault and the same people should stop trying to defend his behaviour.. he was HORRIBLE to Racheal really rude and chauvinistic. I had to ask a few of my female friends why any girl would vote for John James to win or even still like him after how he acted.. and none of them could come if with an answer except its young girls who don't really understand that type of behaviour yet.

I just find it really disgusting how some people are condoning his behaviour and it makes me feel quite sad really.

lynz
20-08-2010, 08:01 AM
I dont think John James will be in the house tonight - I reckon he will be out of there today and ona flight home tonight.

He obviously has issues he needs to address - shame because I think him and Josie have something quite special and she is just what he needs a strong woman to tell him when he steps over the mark. Lets not forget his in a different country obviously very close to his mum since his dad died, I just think he is way out of his depth - in a weird way I dont blame him if he walks.

Quite honestly I wish he would walk. Would rather have the time his interview would take given to a more deserving HM. But he wont unfortunately, he is in it for his 15 minutes of fame too just like everyone else.

Claymores
20-08-2010, 08:04 AM
Quite honestly I wish he would walk. Would rather have the time his interview would take given to a more deserving HM. But he wont unfortunately, he is in it for his 15 minutes of fame too just like everyone else.

I think you are correct - and he 'd make a boring interviewee. I predict tonight will get boring - JJ1, Sam then once seen 2 who cares the other 2

JEJ
20-08-2010, 08:36 AM
If he walks I want my £2 back!

boomoo
20-08-2010, 11:29 PM
If he walks I want my £2 back!

That is exactly why BB would not let him walk. JJ1 thought it was because he had power. It wasn't that at all it was because they did not want to have to pay thousands of voters their money back.