smudgie
20-08-2010, 06:16 PM
True, and the pesky livestream is even worse.:bawling:

Saph
20-08-2010, 06:17 PM
If it crashed last night, it will deffinatly crash tonight :(

BigBrotherfan4ever
Couldn't get on for a few minutes either.

Patrick
It's pathetic, pathetic I tell you.

They cut down the site this time last year to 'revamp it' and give it this new server and it was made out to be some sexy beast that was epic.

Because the site was down, we couldn't even get on to mourne the loss of Marcus Akin in BB10 that week.

And now the same sh*t is happening again.

You'd think after about 10 years on the net, this site could get itself a decent server especially since it's catering for a fan base of one of the biggest and most talked about TV Shows on TV.

Lex
Does not look good for later.

Same here arista!....It kind of spoils the occasion does'nt it!! :nono:

janaddy86
20-08-2010, 06:19 PM
I doubt it.

BlackOrWhite
20-08-2010, 06:21 PM

They cut down the site this time last year to 'revamp it' and give it this new server and it was made out to be some sexy beast that was epic.

Because the site was down, we couldn't even get on to mourne the loss of Marcus Akin in BB10 that week.

You'd think after about 10 years on the net, this site could get itself a decent server especially since it's catering for a fan base of one of the biggest and most talked about TV Shows on TV.

Agreed. You'd think they'd bother to invest in a half decent host and server. Good luck to anybody trying to get on tonight and god help you next week.

smudgie
20-08-2010, 06:31 PM
Just had a thought, I should not moan as this site is free.
Not their fault they are so popular.:elephant:

And my livefeed has just come back on:dance:

alc09
20-08-2010, 06:33 PM
It's awful.

SaveBigBrotherOnFacebook
20-08-2010, 06:33 PM

Biggest show on tv? Erm its not.. I wish it was, but its not.
2 million viewers (bb) -
20 million (x factor)

Hmmm do the maths.

seanraff07
20-08-2010, 06:38 PM

This.

I was really frustrated last night on this as it just stopped working for me while i was posting on the HL show thread last night and everything was happening yet i couldn't say anything, not sure if it stopped working for anyone else at that time?

Patrick
20-08-2010, 06:39 PM
2 million viewers (bb) -
20 million (x factor)

Hmmm do the maths.

Hmm and you're trying to Save Big Brother why?
:joker:

And I said ONE of the biggest shows.

It's one of those shows that everyone talks about and you can still keep talking about it unlike alot of other shows.

And it actually gets more than 2 Million, just not everyone is counted. :pat:

Mystic Mock
2 million viewers (bb) -
20 million (x factor)

Hmmm do the maths.

x factor is younger and on a bigger channel and when big brother first started it was the biggest reality tv show around.

Kaaarenn!
I hope it doesn't crash again tonight! Was frustrating last night when it happened :(

seanraff07
20-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Hmm and you're trying to Save Big Brother why?
:joker:

And I said ONE of the biggest shows.

It's one of those shows that everyone talks about and you can still keep talking about it unlike alot of other shows.

And it actually gets more than 2 Million, just not everyone is counted. :pat:

For example, last night's HL show attracted 3.2 million viewers.:hugesmile:

Mystic Mock
20-08-2010, 06:41 PM
I hope it doesn't crash again tonight! Was frustrating last night when it happened :(

its happened to me twice today so im not gonna enjoy tonight.

WOMBAI
20-08-2010, 06:43 PM

I actually agree with you Patrick! :hugesmile:

Lex
20-08-2010, 06:44 PM
Am I the only one that thinks that ,...tonight feels more like finals night..? :xyxwave:

BlackOrWhite
20-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Am I the only one that thinks that ,...tonight feels more like finals night..? :xyxwave:

Well it's probably the last decent show we'll have, we'll no doubt be left with four bores at the end of tonight.

wilful_woodpecker
20-08-2010, 06:51 PM
think tonight plus the final night going to be so disappointing

I'll see who goes in on Tues before comments about that tho

arista
20-08-2010, 07:44 PM
is that the reason i just had to register to be able to view the topics? :S

i was very happy just being a lurker :conf:

Yes might be.