PDA

View Full Version : Bonjour, Mes Amies!

Kaz
21-07-2002, 02:23 PM
Ola! :wavey: Como estas usted? :spin2:

Oops, sorry - I mean Hello! How are you today? :laugh:

Well, I'm back at last- browner, more relaxed, and definitely much poorer! I had a fantastic holiday, but all good things must come to an end sometime, and it'll be back to work on Tuesday. :bawling:

I've been spending the morning furiously trying to catch up on what's been happening during my absence, and reading as many of your posts as I can. It certainly seems to have been quite an 'interesting' time! :shocked:

I'll now be throwing myself wholeheartedly into watching the final week of BB3. I'm not at all sure who is going to win - it's much more difficult to predict than last year - don't think it'll be Jade, but it could be very close between Alex, Jonny and Kate.

Oh ......... and a huge welcome to all the new members who have joined in the past 3 weeks - hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. :thumbs:

It's good to be back! :colour: :spin2::colour:

Romantic Old Bird
21-07-2002, 03:05 PM
Bienvenue Kaz, or summat like that!

Gradely to s'thee again!

Welcome back Kaz, we've missed you.

I'd like to say it has all been going swimmingly, but, there just hasn't been enough love in that house!

Lots of :blush: a fair amount of :shocked::shocked::shocked:

occasional:dazzler:

a lot of :mad::mad:

and even some
:devil::devil:

Quite a lot of

:sleep:

Someone who thought he was
http://www.mediawatchers.nl/smileys/king.gif

but thankfully he's now

http://www.mediawatchers.nl/smileys/toilet_claw.gif

It's all open, now, so:

LET THE GAMES COMMENCE!

LEE
21-07-2002, 03:08 PM
Hiya Kaz :wavey:

Welcome back - you have been missed. :spin2:

I'm glad you had a lovely holiday, you certainly picked a busy time to be away. :hugesmile:

The board has been very busy - we were recommended on the C4 site and consequently have had lots and lots of new members :thumbs:

You will have a LOT of catching up to do :colour:

Talk to you later.

:flower:

Janette
21-07-2002, 03:47 PM
Welcome back Kaz

Glad to see you've had a lovely (if expensive) holiday :elephant:

splodge0
21-07-2002, 04:05 PM
.................................................. ....:colour:!

Mairi
21-07-2002, 04:21 PM
We've really missed you, Kaz.

Glad to see ROB has filled you in on what's been happening in BB!!!

Welcome Back

:wavey:

sweetlittlesara
21-07-2002, 08:09 PM
Welcome back kaz, ive just come back from holiday today as well, but i was only away for a week, had a lot of catching up to do can only imagine how much you've got!! :elephant: