PDA

View Full Version : Why has josie started to act for the cams?

luminoussun
24-08-2010, 09:01 AM
The last few days she has been acting none stop...did'nt she have a go about sunshine playing up to the cameras?
She knew the guys was getting the air time so she gets up on a chair and starts pulling faces ....call me a pesimist...but i believe that is playing up to the cameras.
Plus she keeps on telling everyone they are going to win...how can she be saying it for real if she is saying it to them all?
She said i will get 3rd....what a load of old bollox....even her fans can't honestly tell me she believes that after the outside reactions she been getting and info from sam and newbies.The lady does protest too much me thinks

daniel-lewis-1985
24-08-2010, 09:03 AM
She's not playing to the camera's she's just come out of her shell a bit more coz John James has gone.

Josie is not a fake person.

Omah
24-08-2010, 09:05 AM
She's been told to - the producers need the footage for the HLs - she has spent 99% of her previous AT on her back sucking her thumb .....

Sunday
24-08-2010, 09:06 AM
She's not playing to the camera's she's just come out of her shell a bit more coz John James has gone.

Josie is not a fake person.

I agree!!!!!!!!!!
To be honest, she cant win in some peoples eyes. When she was in bed with JJ, they said she has done nothing, now people are saying she is acting up to the cameras.

Some people just dont like her or have another favourite and will moan whatever she does.

luminoussun
24-08-2010, 09:18 AM
I agree!!!!!!!!!!
To be honest, she cant win in some peoples eyes. When she was in bed with JJ, they said she has done nothing, now people are saying she is acting up to the cameras.

Some people just dont like her or have another favourite and will moan whatever she does.

don't get me wrong..out of the shambles of a finale josie deserves to win...just wondering why she started acting fake days before the end

Sunday
24-08-2010, 09:26 AM
don't get me wrong..out of the shambles of a finale josie deserves to win...just wondering why she started acting fake days before the end

I dont think its fake, she is having a laff and she hasnt JJ to distract her.

vesavius
24-08-2010, 09:34 AM

If she was doing nothing you would be attacking her for being boring... As ever Josie is wrong with some of you whatever she does.

She is not acting fake, she is excited by her make over, the last few days events, the final, and the prospect of seeing her family.

BringItOn
24-08-2010, 09:36 AM
oh shes acting to the cameras now is she, whatever next!?

Livia
24-08-2010, 09:37 AM
Why has she started to act for the cams? What do you mean 'started'?

Patrick
24-08-2010, 09:42 AM
:laugh2:

She's been doing in since Day 1, An Ex housemate told me that and I do think it's very accurate you can see her looking to the cameras all the time and she's not as thick as she makes out.

BringItOn
24-08-2010, 09:55 AM
:laugh2:

She's been doing in since Day 1, An Ex housemate told me that and I do think it's very accurate you can see her looking to the cameras all the time and she's not as thick as she makes out.

isn't that Corin? we are on about Josie here ;)

AngelChair
24-08-2010, 09:59 AM
She's just bored!

crystaltreasure
24-08-2010, 10:01 AM
Who cares if she made a silly face at the cameras once its hardly a crime. Now JJ1 is out she is having fun as a similar quote from RoadHouse the film...she should 'cut him the ****** loose', he is a drag on her and does nothing for her.

robb
24-08-2010, 10:09 AM
Why has she started to act for the cams? What do you mean 'started'?

I actually liked her before she got 'involved' with John James, but she now thinks and KNOWS that the whole show revolves around her. Who does she KNOW she is going to beat when she says she'll come third? And why the OTT screaming (much worse then Rachel 2) when a z LIST CELEB COMES WITHIN A MILE OF THE HOUSE? We knew she would win when they gave her the stupid free pass and put four of the REAL competition out through eviction (ok, Steve apart!)

The final could have been so so much better.........now it is just BIG BORE 11.....even Davina and Emma Willis have said so.

Malza
24-08-2010, 10:11 AM
She's been told to - the producers need the footage for the HLs - she has spent 99% of her previous AT on her back sucking her thumb .....

Sad but true, never seen a winner who did so less to walk out with the crown

BringItOn
24-08-2010, 10:12 AM

*cough* rachael rice

hotleggs
24-08-2010, 10:12 AM
i agree with omah

she has too move of that bed too beat the rest of them because big brother wants her too win shes getting everything she wants , i wonder why that is

Sunday
24-08-2010, 10:13 AM

We will be saying the same if Mario, Andrew or JJ won.

luminoussun
24-08-2010, 10:46 AM
I am just bitter because this is not the finale line up we deserve...if josie beat corin sam and john james in the finale i would hold my hands up to josie...but her win is a hollow one as far as i am concerned.

Sunday
24-08-2010, 10:51 AM
I am just bitter because this is not the finale line up we deserve...if josie beat corin sam and john james in the finale i would hold my hands up to josie...but her win is a hollow one as far as i am concerned.

I dont blame you for feeling bitter, I would feel the same if Josie wasnt there.
But in fairness, I think she would have beat the others anyway, she has always been popular right from the start.
And to be honest, I dont think Sam should be in the running at all, he was only there 2 weeks and already was becoming unpopular, so if he had been there from the start, I think he would have gone a long time ago.

And in all fairness again, the other housemates chose her for the final not BB or she didnt win, they chose her!!

blackparade
24-08-2010, 11:11 AM

Yes this has been devised to let her win easily...if Corin and Sam were still in she would defo be 3rd.

luminoussun
24-08-2010, 11:15 AM
But in fairness, I think she would have beat the others anyway, she has always been popular right from the start.
I think she would of won too.But it would of been a much more exciting finale.
Your right sam did'nt deserve to win and corin was acting and john was a twat...just wanted to see corin wave john james out the door smiling then see sam do the same to her...would of been good tv

huffy72
24-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Shes about as real as quorn bacon!!

dwarling
24-08-2010, 12:16 PM

:joker::joker:

Sunday
24-08-2010, 12:24 PM

Quorn bacon is real, no it really is quorn!! :hugesmile:

TheEchelonxRawr!KP
24-08-2010, 12:41 PM
Weell unless she is gona snuggle in the bed by herself she has to do something now she hasnt got JJ to distract her!