PDA

View Full Version : BB producers to hold auditions in Inverness

Arneldo
01-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Big Brother producers will be auditioning more wannabe housemates this weekend.

In addition to the previously announced casting call in Glasgow on Saturday, the producers will be visiting Inverness the following day in a special "Big Brother Casting Coach".

The coach will pull up at Falcon Square at 9am on Sunday to begin auditions. Everyone who queues up will be met by the production team, with those who "impress" being invited into the coach to "sell themselves" in sixty seconds.

The casting coach is expected to travel on and visit several extra cities in the weeks ahead.

abbashop79
02-02-2006, 12:44 AM
More Scots, It's aboot time!! :thumbs:

James
02-02-2006, 08:02 AM
2 February 2006
I CAN MAKE YOU THE NEXT CHANTELLE
Exclusive MEET THE SCOT WHO IS SCOURING THE COUNTRY FOR BIG BROTHER 7 LINE-UP
By Rick Fulton

THIS is the new Big Brother's Big Brother - the man in charge of all the show's content and who will ultimately decide who makes it into the house for the seventh series.

And on Saturday, Scot Paul Osborne comes to Glasgow for the first auditions in a nationwide tour to find the housemates who'll become household names in the summer.

Paul, 35, from Cumbernauld, is hoping they'll find at least one Scot at the auditions, which start at 9am at the SECC.

He said: "We'd love to have a Scot this year, which is why we are coming to Glasgow. We've had lots of Scottish housemates in the past -one of them won (Cameron) and one of them escaped (Sandy).

"They've definitely made an impression on Big Brother historically. So it would be great to have a Scot in the house this year.

"But people need to turn up and stand out."

The makers are also stopping off in Inverness with a new idea -Big Brother's Casting Coach - for hopefuls that can't make the journey to Glasgow this weekend.

Paul added: "I know how big Scotland is. I know for some people going to Glasgow is a five or six-hour train journey.

"We are aware some people simply can't make it to the main audition places because, for example, they can't get time off work, or because they can't afford the journey, or it's too far.

"So we decided to go a little further afield so we can make it accessible to as many people as we possibly can."

So, as well as the main city stops at Glasgow, Newcastle, Dublin, Manchester, Cardiff, Birmingham and London, there will be five additional auditions with the Casting Coach. The first will be Inverness at Falcon Square on Sunday at 9am.....

Rest of article here (http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16655424%26method=full%26siteid=66633% 26headline=i-can-make-you-the-next-chantelle--name_page.html)