PDA

View Full Version : celebrity bb in spring

mcginn
23-07-2002, 10:02 AM
A NEW series of Celebrity Big Brother is set to hit TV screens next Spring.

A Channel 4 insider said: “Like the last celeb version, it would last a week and may be for charity. No stars have been approached as yet.”

The first spin-off show, won by comedian Jack Dee, helped Comic Relief raise £25million.

The Sun has lined up a fantasy list of contenders and bookies William Hill judged their chances.

Ex-EastEnders star Michael Greco is the 12-1 favourite and Posh Spice is a 100-1 outsider.

this was in the sun today:wavey:

i cant wait for this:colour:

:bouncy: :spin: :bouncy:

BigBrotherNet
27-07-2002, 01:22 PM
Hi, I read this on a website the other day, so I decided to call the Big Brother Press Office...They said that it wasn't true, apparently Channel 4 DO have the rights to another series but have not confirmed anything.

Now a few weeks ago, they did tell me the same thing about Big Brother 4 but an Insider informed me that BB4 is definite. So expect there to be a Celeb BB soon.

Ben
BigBrotherNet.Com

Amy
27-07-2002, 02:27 PM
Lets hope there is a celeb bb :thumbs: The last one was brilliant :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

WILDCHILD
27-07-2002, 06:59 PM
Celebrity BB is pure entertainemtn but I wish they would do it for longer! 1 week is nothing - pathetic amount of time! :nono: :joker:

Sticks
27-07-2002, 07:41 PM
I hate to be the voice of dischord, but I did not watch the last Celebrity BB because it was in aid of Comic Relief.

Comic Relief have given money to organisations that carry out abortions in the third world. As a committed Christian I am opposed to abortion and therefore until Comic Relief stops supporting these groups , we will still be forced to boycott Comic Relief.

BigSister
27-07-2002, 07:45 PM
I liked last celbrity BB

I hope they will do another 1

:elephant: :cat: :cat: :cat:

Princess Pink Pants
27-07-2002, 07:48 PM
I think there is some sense in giving money to organisations that carry out abortions because they don't really have access to contraception or hygienic places to give birth and they birth rates of third world countries is very high.

Thats not the only thing that comic relief gives money towards though.

Sticks
27-07-2002, 08:00 PM
Rat poison is 98% flour 2% poison

Would you like to try some as most of it is good and wholesome ?

bananarama
29-07-2002, 07:14 PM
May be sooner than we think............

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article.php?art_id=3155

bananarama
29-07-2002, 07:17 PM
Sorry the link I gave doesn't work!! Here is a copy of it's contents.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second celebrity series confirmed
12:33, 28th July 2002 - By Neil Wilkes
A second celebrity version will take place later this year, it has been confirmed.

"It will be for charity again," Endemol chairman Peter Bazalgette told the Sunday Times. "And we are open to which celebrities shoudl go in the house." He added that it would probably take place in November.

The first celebrity series took place in March 2001 for Comic Relief, raising over £500,000 for the cause.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glitter_babe
30-07-2002, 12:53 PM
Comic Relief have given money to organisations that carry out abortions in the third world. As a committed Christian I am opposed to abortion and therefore until Comic Relief stops supporting these groups , we will still be forced to boycott Comic Relief.

So you refuse to watch Comic Relief?
You completely boycott it because of one charity it helps?

Obviously if they are your views, then I respect them, but I feel I should point out that as a committed Catholic you are opposed to abortion - Christian covers Methodist, Prespotierian, Church of England (of which I am an occasional member!) and many more who aren't strongly opposed to abortion because of religion.

I find your comment about rats poison unfair, as strongly as you may disagree with it, which is your peroggative, Comic Relief leads and supports many different projects, which lead to helping people, whether its in a way you agree with or not, and I think its a bit harsh to compare it to poison.

cc100
31-07-2002, 01:58 PM
EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!!!!
the celebs in bb are:

samantha robson
dean gaffney
victoria hervey
christine hamilton
neil hamilton
simon cowell

BELIEVE!!