PDA

View Full Version : I actully...

Braden
04-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Adored this series tbh. I've been thinking over and over again, and whenever I get the time, I will defo be re-watching. :love:

If you had to give this series a rating out ten what would it be?

Niamh.
04-09-2010, 08:59 PM
I'd give it a 7, it's my 4th favourite after 2,5 & 3

MrGaryy
04-09-2010, 09:01 PM
I'd give it 2.

By far the least enjoyable series, terrible final 5, was carried by Noirin for weeks, so many unlikable housemates, forgettable tasks and poorly executed twists. The house was really unattractive also.

Bea was the only redeeming factor of this series. and the winner.

Raph
2/10. Worst series ever for me. Terrible housemates (bar Hira), Terrible house design, No twists, Preposterous tasks. An absolutely appalling series that I will never, ever be watching again. In fact, it was so ridiculously dreadful that I switched off for half the series, out of pure and utter disgust.

ILoveTRW
Best series after BB6 and BB5.
The cast was perfect and it was just none stop entertainment.

Braden
04-09-2010, 09:04 PM
2/10. Worst series ever for me. Terrible housemates (bar Hira), Terrible house design, No twists, Preposterous tasks. An absolutely appalling series that I will never, ever be watching again. In fact, it was so ridiculously dreadful that I switched off for half the series, out of pure and utter disgust.

Utter disgust?

Why? :p

ILoveTRW
04-09-2010, 09:09 PM

You should really watch BB4, you'd love it.

Jack_
04-09-2010, 09:12 PM
One of my favourite series actually. It is terribly underrated.

Yes, there were no twists, the tasks were poor, the production was awful, but there is one thing that was absolutely spot on - the cast. Diverse [probably one of the most diverse casts ever], interesting and all of them [bar Hira] were entertaining.

The only thing that let this series down was the Final 5.

You should really watch BB4, you'd love it.

:joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker: :joker:

Patrick
04-09-2010, 09:16 PM
It's under rated I agree with Jack but it's not the best series I mean the tasks were pathetic and the twists were.. wait this series had twists? LOL

The production was vile, the housemates were great.

Marcus Akin is a legendary housemate.
Karly Ashworth is my earliest memory of BB10 and I love her.
The eye and that was cool.

But yeah the new eviction format was horrible too.
It wasn't the BIG 10TH SERIES I thought we'd have.

Had BB5/BB7 or BB9 been the 10th Series it'd be far better LOL

Anyways I give it a 6/10

Patrick
04-09-2010, 09:17 PM
all of them [bar Hira] were entertaining.

I felt sick when Hira won the most Entertaining housemate.

Jesus I wanted to murder the TV.

Beastie
04-09-2010, 09:19 PM
No.

MrGaryy
04-09-2010, 09:21 PM
Diverse [probably one of the most diverse casts ever],

Hardly. They were all complete and utter losers.

Jack_
04-09-2010, 09:24 PM
Hardly. They were all complete and utter losers.

But they all came from completely different backgrounds and walks of life.

I know it's like that most years but I remember on launch night last year I was surprised at how far and apart all of them were.

ILoveTRW
04-09-2010, 09:26 PM
I thought the finalist were the best since BB7
You had Rodrigo (Nadia before her operation), Charlie (A bit desperate but he was ok), David (Absolutely hilarious), Siavash (Ok yes he was pretty ****) and of course Sophie (Very deserving winner and the hottest winner ever).

Braden
04-09-2010, 09:27 PM
I also liked the diverse housguests, most of them really liked each other, or just bounced off and repelled against each other.

Jack_
04-09-2010, 09:28 PM
David (Absolutely hilarious)

Had his moments but he was not the most entertaining...

Very deserving winner and the hottest winner ever).

Hottest yes, deserving no. Again, she had her moments but in no way was she the best that year.

MrGaryy
04-09-2010, 09:29 PM

I know it's like that most years but I remember on launch night last year I was surprised at how far and apart all of them were.

I don't think so to be honest. You had your Lisa, Marcus, Angel - middles aged failures who seemed to have made nothing of themselves. Karly, Sophie, Noirin, Kris, Charlie, David, Siavash - fame seeking wannabes with little substance. Freddie and Bea - unemployed 'bohemians' who had deluded opinions of themselves.

The were only diverse on the surface, past that they were all pretty similar.

Big Brother 9 and 6 had the most diverse cast.

ILoveTRW
04-09-2010, 09:30 PM

Best launch ever, it was like the producers had just pick the first 16 people they bumped into when they visited a metal asylum.

Patrick
04-09-2010, 09:33 PM
I also liked the diverse housguests, most of them really liked each other, or just bounced off and repelled against each other.

*Throws Water at Braden to wake him up*

Housemates Braden!

Housemates! :shocked:

Braden
04-09-2010, 09:35 PM
*Throws Water at Braden to wake him up*

Housemates Braden!

Housemates! :shocked:

*Bites lip

Mah bad.

ILoveTRW
04-09-2010, 09:35 PM

What are you on?
BB6 had the most undiverse cast ever, the producers just picked the most vilest, self obsessed, bitchiest people they could find.
The main reasons why I love this cast :p

Patrick
04-09-2010, 09:41 PM

Is that bad?

MrGaryy
04-09-2010, 09:46 PM
What are you on?
BB6 had the most undiverse cast ever, the producers just picked the most vilest, self obsessed, bitchiest people they could find.
The main reasons why I love this cast :p

Derek, Kinga, Makosi, Science, Saskia, Maxwell, Mary, Lesley, Roberto, they were all one of a kind housemates, each housemate contributed well and was not too alike another.

ILoveTRW
04-09-2010, 10:00 PM
Derek, Kinga, Makosi, Science, Saskia, Maxwell, Mary, Lesley, Roberto, they were all one of a kind housemates, each housemate contributed well and was not too alike another.

Kinga, Makosi, Saskia Sam and Lesley were hardly on opposite side of the spectrum.
Derek was probably the only person who was really different from every one else.
In fact if you were a girl to get on that series you had to have either humongous tits or a boob job.

Jords
04-09-2010, 10:04 PM
In my top 3 series with BB7 and BB5! Thoroughly loved the series ands I think it could be the reason why I was so disappointed with BB11.