PDA

View Full Version : Steph Turrell: "Im the new Chantelle!"

Chrizzle
20-02-2006, 06:47 PM
(Source Daily Star)

:xyxwave:

A Geordie student, called Steph Turrell, has apparently said she thinks she will 'jump the queue' for BB7 because shes a 'dead ringer for Chantelle'.
When In reality shes just an ugly version of Chantelle, lol.

I hope BB7 wont put her in.
I loved Chantelle, and we only want one.
We want new characters for BB7.

:thumbs:

cc100
20-02-2006, 08:05 PM
Any pics? So we can mercilessly take the micky!

Razmataz
21-02-2006, 02:26 PM
There always will only be one chantelle.
We dont want copies of previous housemates.
Celebs or non celebs.
Get it right this year. and send it off good next year.
Yeah. =)

BB-Rocks
21-02-2006, 02:41 PM
Agreed!:thumbs:

Chrizzle
21-02-2006, 03:16 PM
100% agree
Chantelle is the original and the best

Clnbnt06
21-02-2006, 07:40 PM
No! No! No! Producers need to change each series, they need characters like BB2/3 now as they were great.

Razmataz
21-02-2006, 08:14 PM
I want characters that have never been in the house.
We have never seen the cool/wacky/sexy/emotional. Guy/gal.

One of them would be nice.!:thumbs:

geordielasss
22-02-2006, 02:14 PM
Can someone please let me know where I will be able to see this article?! i used to go to school with her nd dont speak to her anymore!! someone told me she was in and she is getting griefed for ut!! hahaha

Please, please please let me know!! :wink:

Oh nd by the way, she will NEVER make Big Brother!! she has absolutely NO personality!!!!

:spin:

cc100
22-02-2006, 08:23 PM
She does seem a tad desperate!

Razmataz
23-02-2006, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by geordielasss
Can someone please let me know where I will be able to see this article?! i used to go to school with her nd dont speak to her anymore!! someone told me she was in and she is getting griefed for ut!! hahaha

Oh nd by the way, she will NEVER make Big Brother!! she has absolutely NO personality!!!!

I Smell a rat.:nono:

Fangz
23-02-2006, 03:21 PM
If I was the 'new Chantelle' I wouldn't boast about it, I'd hang my head in shame.

Razmataz
23-02-2006, 04:09 PM
I doubt that person realises chantelle isnt as loved as she think she is.

Lance
24-02-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by Fangz
If I was the 'new Chantelle' I wouldn't boast about it, I'd hang my head in shame.

At least we can hang our heads high and say there is only ever one Pete Burns.:hello:

And, Gladders, I am pretty sure we have seen them characters in almost every series. Well, I woldn't say we have never seen them.

Pipergun
24-02-2006, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Lance

At least we can hang our heads high and say there is only ever one Pete Burns.:hello:

And, Gladders, I am pretty sure we have seen them characters in almost every series. Well, I woldn't say we have never seen them.

Don't speak too soon Lance: I never did post my picture in the TiBB Pics thread, now did I!? :laugh::laugh:

krinzy
25-02-2006, 03:31 PM
theres only one chantelle :spin2:

BB-Rocks
25-02-2006, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Pipergun
Originally posted by Lance

Don't speak too soon Lance: I never did post my picture in the TiBB Pics thread, now did I!? :laugh::laugh:

Lol Tom:joker:

texbex
25-02-2006, 05:41 PM
well welll well i think we have a liar

texbex
25-02-2006, 05:43 PM
http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/egg03064.gif (http://www.pickle-green.com/egraphics/main.php?id=eggs)

innerspin
25-02-2006, 08:13 PM
i haven't even read the comments on here all i saw was the title and that made me laugh what a pile of s***! always happens someone trying to be someone from the last BB doesn't work and tbh its boring

Pipergun
25-02-2006, 10:08 PM
I think and hope that this won't wash with the producers, InnerSpin. What Big Brother needs is individual, memorable characters that are in no way like what we have seen before. How this is possible, I don't know, but we shall see! :bigsmile:

BB-Rocks
25-02-2006, 11:12 PM
Why do people say 'Im the next so and so'. We son't want people trying to be x-hm's, we want new personalities.

geordielasss
27-02-2006, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Gladders_16
Originally posted by geordielasss

I Smell a rat.:nono:

and what rat would that be?!?

krissybabe06
30-03-2006, 05:07 PM
i agree! big brother has to have new personalities each time, it would be boring watching housemates that resembled others constantly!

BB-Rocks
30-03-2006, 05:15 PM
Exactly

krissybabe06
30-03-2006, 06:22 PM
To be honest im bored of people being loud and this and that!¬ they need people who are sort of normal who will shock the viewers to think wow their personality is hidden like! they have come out havent they?! it isnt all about beautiful glamour, and chantelle is dead pretty and i love her fashion but all this im chantelle let me in..... let me in it isnt going to happen they have 1 chantelle and if she thinks by saying that will get her in, she#'s totally..... wrong!!