PDA

View Full Version : Cher Lloyd There is no way Cheryl can put Cher through!!

Legend killer
02-10-2010, 07:57 PM
But i bet she will and what makes it worse is she wont put the best singer in Gamu through

Complete ****en joke

Smithy
02-10-2010, 07:59 PM
same with Katie or whatever she's called

They both screwed up pretty horrendously

Iceman
02-10-2010, 08:02 PM
Silly girl was told she could have another go later and she refused........send her home now, if she's not taking the chances she shoudlnt be there.

Jordan.
02-10-2010, 08:03 PM
She so can & she will. :D

Stacey.
02-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Cheryl will put her through because she loves her.

She knows what she can do though, tonight wasn't her fault.

Zippy
02-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Gamu is dull and totally lacks star quality. Cant see her being a chart success at all. Whereas Cher could make a very interesting album and is interesting.

Z
02-10-2010, 08:07 PM
If Cheryl has the audacity to put Cher or Katie through over any of the extremely talented girls who managed to give a simple audition without messing up their words, forgetting their lines or crying during it - I've lost what little faith I had in her abilities as a judge!

joeysteele
02-10-2010, 08:08 PM
She did do badly, okay,she wasn't well but I think the point is she was also very nervous.
Cheryl would have been well aware she had throat problmes that would inhibit her singing and to be fair,she performed really good in the auditions.

However, as I said she was nervous,and throat fine or not, those nerves dried her whole performance up completely. I can see that happening in the 'live' shows as well so if Cheryl puts her through to those shows,(and I think she will) then there will be problems.

At the audition, you get the chance to sing songs you know and likely really like singing too,in the 'live' shows you will be told what to sing and what type of song too,Cher I don't think will be able to manage that.

Mystic Mock
02-10-2010, 08:08 PM
i agree op apart from gamu as i thought the black girl that audioned last year was the best out of the girls.

bbfan1991
02-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Whilst Cher messed up I like her and hope she is through.. Gamu didn't mess up and even though they're not my favourites.. I won't exactly be gutted if one of them doesn't make it:p.

red
02-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Gamu is dull and totally lacks star quality. Cant see her being a chart success at all. Whereas Cher could make a very interesting album and is interesting.

im not a Cher fan but i have to agree with that^

Shaun
02-10-2010, 08:16 PM
I can't even begin with how awful she and Katie are.

Legend killer
02-10-2010, 09:31 PM
What gets me is when Katie was crying and having a problem Cheryl called her a drama queen , but when Cher is doing the exact same thing Cheryl stars bumlicking her and even gave her a chance to sing again , man i hate Cheryl so much

Kerry
02-10-2010, 09:36 PM
She'll get through. She's had over hyped coverage since she turned up

Lee.
02-10-2010, 09:41 PM
What gets me is when Katie was crying and having a problem Cheryl called her a drama queen , but when Cher is doing the exact same thing Cheryl stars bumlicking her and even gave her a chance to sing again , man i hate Cheryl so much

Yeah, this pissed me off too!

Let's face it, Cher is NOT talented in the same way the rest of her group is. It'll be out of order if she makes the live shows! :bored:

Legend killer
02-10-2010, 09:42 PM

She would have to actually sing to this , which going from 2ngt she seems to have a problem doing PMSL

Legend killer
02-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Yeah, this pissed me off too!

Let's face it, Cher is NOT talented in the same way the rest of her group is. It'll be out of order if she makes the live shows! :bored:

Let's face it Cher will get through becuz " she is right up" Cheryl's Chav street

Lee.
02-10-2010, 09:44 PM
Let's face it Cher will get through becuz " she is right up" Cheryl's Chav street

yip.. exactly! :nono:

MeMyselfAndI
02-10-2010, 09:46 PM
it wasnt chers fault with her throat

Niamh.
02-10-2010, 09:47 PM
I don't think Cheryl will put her through.

Lee.
02-10-2010, 09:47 PM
it wasnt chers fault with her throat

Aw come on.. she can't sing a note! sore throat or not!

GiRTh
02-10-2010, 09:48 PM
it wasnt chers fault with her throatDoesn't matter. She didn'tp even try. IF her throat was so bad she'd be unable to talk too. She should have taken up the offer of a 2nd chance. See will.i.am looked totally unimpressed by her and of all the judges and guest he'd be the one most qualified to judge her 'relevance'.

Zippy
02-10-2010, 09:49 PM
She's no worse a singer than Lily Allen and she's an international superstar.

In fact, she's no worse than Madonna....sorry, Harry!

Legend killer
02-10-2010, 09:53 PM
At the end of the day Cher is going to get through becuz she "is right up" Cheryl's street , but come live shows she is going be like a lamb to the slaughter. If Cheryl actually cared bout Cher she would not pick her and advise her to come back in a couple of years time. FFS get rid of Cheryl and just sign me up

Lee.
02-10-2010, 09:54 PM
:dance: Legend Killer for judge! :cheer:

Completely agree with you!

Niamh.
02-10-2010, 09:56 PM
At the end of the day Cher is going to get through becuz she "is right up" Cheryl's street , but come live shows she is going be like a lamb to the slaughter. If Cheryl actually cared bout Cher she would not pick her and advise her to come back in a couple of years time. FFS get rid of Cheryl and just sign me up

I don't think she will put her through. I remember a couple of years ago, the year Alexandra won I think, there was a girl who Cheryl absolutely loved on it too and she didn't put her through in the end. I think she'll tell her come back next year, she's still only 16

GiRTh
02-10-2010, 09:57 PM
At the end of the day Cher is going to get through becuz she "is right up" Cheryl's street , but come live shows she is going be like a lamb to the slaughter. If Cheryl actually cared bout Cher she would not pick her and advise her to come back in a couple of years time. FFS get rid of Cheryl and just sign me upThis. But the judges are very competitive. They're more bothered about winning that the contestants well being.

Legend killer
02-10-2010, 09:57 PM
:dance: Legend Killer for judge! :cheer:

Completely agree with you!

PMSL sign me up i wld wrk for a lot cheaper than Cheryl does aswell

Lee.
02-10-2010, 09:59 PM
PMSL sign me up i wld wrk for a lot cheaper than Cheryl does aswell

Would you be able to perform one of your own songs half way throught the live shows?? If so, I think you should go for it!!

Kerry
02-10-2010, 09:59 PM
Actually, thinking about it, I'm not sure if Cheryl will put Cher through. Her age and vunerability is against her

Legend killer
02-10-2010, 10:02 PM
Would you be able to perform one of your own songs half way throught the live shows?? If so, I think you should go for it!!

That good be a bit tricky lol. I would give it a go though cldnt be much wrse than Cheryl or Cher for that matter lol Maybe you could create a song for me to sing ?

Lee.
02-10-2010, 10:03 PM
That good be a bit tricky lol. I would give it a go though cldnt be much wrse than Cheryl or Cher for that matter lol Maybe you could create a song for me to sing ?

Oh indeed!! :laugh:

You could give us all a sneak preview in here?

Legend killer
02-10-2010, 10:05 PM
Oh indeed!! :laugh:

You could give us all a sneak preview in here?

I like your thinking lol

Niamh.
02-10-2010, 10:06 PM
Actually, thinking about it, I'm not sure if Cheryl will put Cher through. Her age and vunerability is against her

I agree, I don't think she will especially since her group is so strong

Lee.
02-10-2010, 10:07 PM
I like your thinking lol

I'm liking you liking my thinking.. You may do it!! hahahah

Mystic Mock
02-10-2010, 10:09 PM
what pissed me off aswell was that cheryl was gonna give her a 3rd chance to sing/rap when nobody else would have had 3 chances.

Niamh.
02-10-2010, 10:10 PM
what pissed me off aswell was that cheryl was gonna give her a 3rd chance to sing/rap when nobody else would have had 3 chances.

yep plus she threw it back in her face as well:shocked:

Legend killer
02-10-2010, 10:10 PM
I'm liking you liking my thinking.. You may do it!! hahahah

And when i do get to be one of the judges i will give a special mention to you lol

Legend killer
02-10-2010, 10:12 PM

Totally agree , also she called Katie a drama queen for crying and making a fuzz , but than when Cher does exactly the same she ****en starts cuddling her. At least Katie sang lol

Niamh.
02-10-2010, 10:13 PM
Totally agree , also she called Katie a drama queen for crying and making a fuzz , but than when Cher does exactly the same she ****en starts cuddling her. At least Katie sang lol

yeah and she didn't do too bad either when she sang the second time

Lee.
02-10-2010, 10:13 PM
And when i do get to be one of the judges i will give a special mention to you lol

Aww.. thanks :)

(you'd ****ing better!)

Kerry
02-10-2010, 10:14 PM
I agree, I don't think she will especially since her group is so strong

It'll be the typical tear jerker "have I made a mistake?" moment

Legend killer
02-10-2010, 10:15 PM
yeah and she didn't do too bad either when she sang the second time

I actually think she is a really good singer , but her annoying little antics stop me from likeing her

Niamh.
02-10-2010, 10:16 PM
It'll be the typical tear jerker "have I made a mistake?" moment

yeah, It's always flippin' Cheryl having one of those every bloody year:rolleyes:

Legend killer
02-10-2010, 10:16 PM
aww.. Thanks :)

(you'd ****ing better!)

pmsl

Kerry
02-10-2010, 10:17 PM
I love Chers voice. I just don't like her

Mystic Mock

the only excuse i can come up with there is that cher is 17 katies not,so katie should be more mature.

although i agree about the singing part.

Niamh.
I actually think she is a really good singer , but her annoying little antics stop me from likeing her

yeah me too, I really like her voice but her "I'm so kooky and original" act is grating

Kerry
02-10-2010, 10:18 PM
yeah, It's always flippin' Cheryl having one of those every bloody year:rolleyes:

Text book. I've got a feeling this 'surprise' we keep hearing about might include Cher for some reason.

Zippy
02-10-2010, 10:18 PM
I think she'll tell her come back next year, she's still only 16

She put that baby Lloyd through when he was clearly about 17 years off ever being ready so....I disagree!

Cher's in the finals I think. Chezza knows she'll generate attention in the media.

Jords
02-10-2010, 10:20 PM
I have to admit, her being overrated so much does turn me off her a lot.

Niamh.
02-10-2010, 10:21 PM
Text book. I've got a feeling this 'surprise' we keep hearing about might include Cher for some reason.

I hope not!

She put that baby Lloyd through when he was clearly about 17 years off ever being ready so....I disagree!

Cher's in the finals I think. Chezza knows she'll generate attention in the media.

yes but he didn't have a melt down in auditions!

Legend killer

O for **** sake i remember that idoit now another one of Cheyl's **** picks

Kerry
Thing is, she's fooooooked on big band week. Whats she gonna do? Rap? :joker:

Niamh.
02-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Thing is, she's fooooooked on big band week. Whats she gonna do? Rap? :joker:

mwhahahaha........................probably:conf2:

Kerry
02-10-2010, 10:24 PM
mwhahahaha........................probably:conf2:

Wassup wassup wassup.... *cue trumpets*

:laugh2:

GiRTh
Thing is, she's fooooooked on big band week. Whats she gonna do? Rap? :joker:Summertime....is a ring ding ding.

I cant wait.:spin:

Kerry
Summertime....is a ring ding ding.

pmsl :joker:

Niamh.
02-10-2010, 10:25 PM
Summertime....is a ring ding ding.

lmao actually I changed my mind I want her through just to see that!:laugh:

Kerry