PDA

View Full Version : Is There Any Good Games Going On Soon?

Benjamin
13-10-2010, 11:23 PM
There used to be loads like Elimination, The Mole, TiBB's NTM, The Apprentice etc. What happened to them all? :(

Iceman
13-10-2010, 11:23 PM
I killed the game thing with the Fail that is The Champion!

Patrick
13-10-2010, 11:26 PM
^ lol why do you think it failed?

And Turtle,

86dzbxQUzBc

Benjamin
13-10-2010, 11:26 PM
I can't judge, I've come back on for the final week of it, lol.

I wish Rory would come back to do The Mole. That was good (and I want to win it for once) :)

Iceman
13-10-2010, 11:28 PM

And Turtle,

86dzbxQUzBc

Well i foolishly organised it when i wasnt at home for two weeks, had I been at home it would have worked much better i think.....Might do a second one in January if Admin dont mind.

Iceman
13-10-2010, 11:29 PM
I can't judge, I've come back on for the final week of it, lol.

I wish Rory would come back to do The Mole. That was good (and I want to win it for once) :)

I love that game...... (also ye i saw the thread in TiBB Towers that you and Marc made about The Mole..... W******)

Benjamin
13-10-2010, 11:30 PM

And Turtle,

86dzbxQUzBc

I think I remember seeing this start before I went away?

It looks interesting, If you have judges, i'll be one, if not, I'll enter (as long as I don't have to sing, lol) :)

Benjamin
13-10-2010, 11:30 PM
I love that game...... (also ye i saw the thread in TiBB Towers that you and Marc made about The Mole..... W******)

Did we? :blush:

Iceman
13-10-2010, 11:35 PM
Did we? :blush:

I can't find it now :shocked:

Benjamin
13-10-2010, 11:37 PM
Lol, we probably did. Damn twilight being so quick last year, we drew on answers and she beat me by like 10 seconds. I would have been in the final :(

Iceman
13-10-2010, 11:40 PM
Lol, we probably did. Damn twilight being so quick last year, we drew on answers and she beat me by like 10 seconds. I would have been in the final :(

I remember reading it just as I had becoma a mod and kicking myself for not copping on when the game was going on LOL

Benjamin
13-10-2010, 11:45 PM
I remember reading it just as I had becoma a mod and kicking myself for not copping on when the game was going on LOL

Ha ha ha, the fact not one person suspected us for having an alliance, despite us both being mods, friends and being an alliance in Elimination and making the final 2 then. :)

Iceman
13-10-2010, 11:47 PM
Ha ha ha, the fact not one person suspected us for having an alliance, despite us both being mods, friends and being an alliance in Elimination and making the final 2 then. :)

This isn't making me feel any smarter :(

Benjamin
13-10-2010, 11:52 PM
This isn't making me feel any smarter :(

Pretty much everyone overlooked it, except twilight, she twigged straight away and kept trying to give me and Marc misleading info, lol. :)

Iceman
13-10-2010, 11:54 PM
Pretty much everyone overlooked it, except twilight, she twigged straight away and kept trying to give me and Marc misleading info, lol. :)

This actually brings me back a lot, I loved that game.....I thought I was so clever in it, when in reality I knew none of you and thought I had alliances with loads!

Benjamin
13-10-2010, 11:56 PM
This actually brings me back a lot, I loved that game.....I thought I was so clever in it, when in reality I knew none of you and thought I had alliances with loads!

That's why I loved it though. The deception, lol. Poor Matt, he fed me so much info, and I tried to save him from thinking marc was the mole, but he was convinced and went :(

I may speak to Rory and see if he minds somebody else running it if he is too busy :)

Iceman
13-10-2010, 11:57 PM
That's why I loved it though. The deception, lol. Poor Matt, he fed me so much info, and I tried to save him from thinking marc was the mole, but he was convinced and went :(

I may speak to Rory and see if he minds somebody else running it if he is too busy :)

I preferred it to Elimination, it was much better, you had to pick an alliance at some stage and you got to know people....one of the reasons I stayed on here.....

Benjamin
14-10-2010, 10:32 PM
I preferred it to Elimination, it was much better, you had to pick an alliance at some stage and you got to know people....one of the reasons I stayed on here.....

I don't know, twilight didn't have an alliance, and she was runner-up! she did well in that game, the only one to guess Ross from the start.