PDA

View Full Version : Is this fourm for Big Brother? Or realitytv?

davidrox2010
16-10-2010, 10:51 AM
Is this still a big brother site? Cause if it isn't couldn't we make it a tribute to big brother site and I think it would be nice to see that and a fresh new reality tv site. I know people are entitled to their opinions but seriously would have we all known about this fourm if it wasn't for big brother? Another question wasn't this fourm supposed to originally have been for big brother fan?

I hope big brother comes to five
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a tribute to the smiley list

Smilie List
Click a smilie to insert it into your message.
Imported Smilies
:bawling: :blush:
:hugesmile: :cat:
:conf: :elephant:
:shocked: :dance:
:devil: :xyxwave:
:wavey: :joker:
:nono: :sleep:
:spin: :spin2:
:dazzler: :colour:
:bouncy: :hello:
:thumbs: :flower:
:laugh: :love:
:bored: :dog:
:bigsmile: :eureka:
:puzzled: :wink:
:tongue: :blush2:
:sad: :angel:
:whistle: :banana:
:cheer: :cloud:
:flowers: :kiss:
:laugh2: :pat:
:thumbs2: :dance2:
:conf2: :hug:
:cheer2: :yuk:
:laugh3: :shrug:
:lovedup:
New smilies
:conf3: :worship:
:crazy: :amazed:
Generic Smilies
:mad: :p
;) :D
:o :)
:( :confused:
:rolleyes: :cool:
:eek:
:blush:
:devil:
:elephant:
:bawling::blush::hugesmile:
:nono:

AJ.
16-10-2010, 12:09 PM
///Get over it, its been rubbish for years

pinkmichk
16-10-2010, 04:13 PM
obviously not been on here long enough to know that its how its been for ages

Legend killer
16-10-2010, 04:15 PM
Pmsl

Jordan.
16-10-2010, 04:16 PM
WTF at all them smilies.

Scarlett.
16-10-2010, 04:22 PM
I don't call myself a Big Brother fan, haven't been since 2007

Shaun
16-10-2010, 04:46 PM
Do we?

BB_Eye
16-10-2010, 04:46 PM
LMAO, since when does a n00b tell most of the forum's active membership to leave?

davidrox2010
07-11-2010, 10:37 AM
I'm hoping at all costs bb will be back maybe it would be a good idea to change the sites name and make this a tribute to bb site

Niamh.
07-11-2010, 10:42 AM
the site is much more than just a BB site

Patrick
07-11-2010, 10:51 AM
It's rather stupid how much people on here dislike Big Brother to be honest :rolleyes:

THIS IS BIG BROTHER, Everyone typed that in on google or something at some point in their lives, obviously looking for a BB Forum.

So I don't know why they bang on about how crap it was.

I remember in June 2010 when I was getting excited for BB11 and it literally felt like me and about 5 others were the only ones looking forward to it.
Everyone else would literally attack you for opening a BB11 Thread before launch.

It was ridiculous.

This forum is for Reality TV and obviously more so Big Brother but alot of us just use it to talk now in Chat and Games and such, we've all became mates over the past year, 2 years, 3 years whatever it's been since everyone's joined and it'd be stupid to just not talk that Big Brother's over.

Everyone saying 'Change this forum to ThisIsXFactor'

Is seriously ******ing deluded.

'TiXF' has no ring to it, and it's never even mentioned on the show.
Were as ThisIsBigBrother would be heard alot of the time on Big Brother.

Also, what the hell is there to talk about with X Factor?

It's only on two days for about 10 weeks every year, and most of that time, no one on here even talks about it THAT much.

Were as with Big Brother, there was CONSTANTLY threads and posts being made about it.

God I miss Big Brother now.

That's another thing,
On here you can't even say how much you miss the show and stuff without ******ing planks telling you to get over it.

And it's like,
Well no, why don't you just G.tfo and let me remember my favourite show in peace.

Miss Ivy Balls
07-11-2010, 12:23 PM
the site is much more than just a BB site

But it's called, 'ThisisBigBrother.com'.

No effort is being made with the site. The only people who are keeping it slightly alive is the posters.

People might sign up, they'll have a look for a minute or so then they'll never come back again.

It has to draw people in and I think a dead forum is a big turn off.

First impressions count. I've got use to it being quiet, but I stay for some strange reason.

Miss Ivy Balls
07-11-2010, 12:28 PM
It's rather stupid how much people on here dislike Big Brother to be honest :rolleyes:

THIS IS BIG BROTHER, Everyone typed that in on google or something at some point in their lives, obviously looking for a BB Forum.

So I don't know why they bang on about how crap it was.

I remember in June 2010 when I was getting excited for BB11 and it literally felt like me and about 5 others were the only ones looking forward to it.
Everyone else would literally attack you for opening a BB11 Thread before launch.

It was ridiculous.

This forum is for Reality TV and obviously more so Big Brother but alot of us just use it to talk now in Chat and Games and such, we've all became mates over the past year, 2 years, 3 years whatever it's been since everyone's joined and it'd be stupid to just not talk that Big Brother's over.

Everyone saying 'Change this forum to ThisIsXFactor'

Is seriously ******ing deluded.

'TiXF' has no ring to it, and it's never even mentioned on the show.
Were as ThisIsBigBrother would be heard alot of the time on Big Brother.

Also, what the hell is there to talk about with X Factor?

It's only on two days for about 10 weeks every year, and most of that time, no one on here even talks about it THAT much.

Were as with Big Brother, there was CONSTANTLY threads and posts being made about it.

God I miss Big Brother now.

That's another thing,
On here you can't even say how much you miss the show and stuff without ******ing planks telling you to get over it.

And it's like,
Well no, why don't you just G.tfo and let me remember my favourite show in peace.

The name of the site is a serious issue. It won't draw in new members and if it does then they probably won't stay because of how dead it is.

A lot of work needs to go into it and unfortunately we've been let down by the people who run it. The lack of bother to sort the site out if ruining what we love as a forum. There is only so much us members can do before we've had enough.

AJ.
07-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Maybe just change the meta description to include more shows instead of focussing on BB but don't change the actual name, even if big brother never existed ThisIsBigBrother is a good name for a reality tv forum imo as in George Orwells "Big Brother".

_Seth
07-11-2010, 01:16 PM
I think it should be changed to This Is Reality and have some emphasis on BB taken away.

Even if BB comes back, it should stay as TiR. :D