PDA

View Full Version : Wagner This Wagner campaign thats going on..

bbfan1991
30-10-2010, 03:45 PM
I do like the guy but haven't the people behind it just for the fun of it or to see Simon's face considered that he will obviously be benefiting from the cash they have spent to vote anyway duh!:rolleyes:;).

Zippy
30-10-2010, 03:48 PM
Won't last long. And what kind of idiot wastes their money just to have some stupid novelty winner?

Im sure Simon thanks you whoever you are.

bbfan1991
30-10-2010, 03:52 PM
Won't last long. And what kind of idiot wastes their money just to have some stupid novelty winner?

He'll do well in terms of being marketable when the show finishes like Jedward are, the likes of Matt and Rebecca will be tossed aside as usual when the hype dies down and next set of people come along but of course they still will have their core fanbase;).

Mr XcX
30-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Let people vote for who they want for.

If they want to spend there money on him, let them.

I do think it is for the simon Cowell annoyance factor!!

Vicky.
30-10-2010, 03:56 PM
LOL. Simon wont care about this.

hes getting more money from people WHO WOULDNT USUALLY VOTE. makes no sense at all :laugh:

bbfan1991
30-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Let people vote for who they want for.

If they want to spend there money on him, let them.

I do think it is for the simon Cowell annoyance factor!!

All the producers care about is controversy, ratings and cash.. the contestants have their dreams but they are marketable so I laugh when some think it's a singing competition because a look at the bigger picture tells you otherwise:D.

Jords
30-10-2010, 04:03 PM

Whats it matter?

Their votes would just be going elsewhere..

Zippy
30-10-2010, 04:07 PM
Whats it matter?

Their votes would just be going elsewhere..

well youre assuming they would vote otherwise. If they are people who always vote anyways then I would think theyd give their money to the act they genuinely love.

This campaign(or whatever) isnt about his genuine fans but voters trying to eff up the outcome.

Personally I find him a bit creepy regardless of his crap singing.

MTVN
30-10-2010, 04:38 PM
Simon probably would care, having a joke act winning is hardly good for the shows reputation.

GiRTh
30-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Simon probably would care, having a joke act winning is hardly good for the shows reputation.This.

While Simon would be happy with the short term increase in phone calls over time it would undermine the credibility of his show is a joke act won. It would be impossible for him to effectively judge rubbish singers in the auditions if someone of the limited talents of Wagner were to win the competition.

Zippy
30-10-2010, 05:10 PM
But a joke act will never win and Simon knows it. But in the early weeks a campaign like this would boost otherwise poor voting.

Most people only start voting when the competition gets serious towards the end.

Legend killer
30-10-2010, 05:35 PM
As long as he continues to bring those sexy woman dancer's onto the stage with him he has my backing

ElProximo
30-10-2010, 11:57 PM
As long as he continues to bring those sexy woman dancer's onto the stage with him he has my backing

At first I stand astonished at how dreadful Wagner really is.. I mean its truly the worst 'singing' I have ever heard,
but,
then I just enjoy the dancing girls. dancing on a train wreck. Why not I say?

johnx
02-11-2010, 01:18 PM
This.

While Simon would be happy with the short term increase in phone calls over time it would undermine the credibility of his show is a joke act won. It would be impossible for him to effectively judge rubbish singers in the auditions if someone of the limited talents of Wagner were to win the competition.

Indeed-Cowell has more money than he could spend in several lifetimes so Wagner winning will piss him right off.Momentarily of course but it'l be nice to see the smug twat humbled a bit.

nanaimo
02-11-2010, 01:21 PM
Simon is the winner no matter what..re-release RATM....hehe:elephant:

johnx
02-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Think he even made money from RATM too.Simon must have sold his soul to the devil to be in this position-he's a great self publicised and thats about it.

ElProximo
02-11-2010, 01:36 PM
Indeed-Cowell has more money than he could spend in several lifetimes so Wagner winning will piss him right off.Momentarily of course but it'l be nice to see the smug twat humbled a bit.

Normally, I don't vote to 'see the look on __ face',
however,
Nothing would make me smile like seeing this hypothetical future moment:

The moment of truth as Wagner and Cher are up for elimination and we go to the public vote.

Simon: Well clearly Cher is one of the greatest singers, eloquent dancers and most professional artists and I cannot wait to buy her excellent upcoming album!

Dermot: The results are in and the person going home is... CHER! Wagner you are safe again!!!

Me: Perma-smile for 7 straight days.

johnx
02-11-2010, 01:44 PM
As a Wagner fan Sats performance made me cringe-failed to reach the level of so bad it was good.If that wasnt enough to get him the boot he's def in with a shout.Wagners accent means he has difficulty pronouncing words-he needs songs that are nice and simple.Keep it cheesy and fun and the big man will shine.

nanaimo
02-11-2010, 01:51 PM
i think wagner has been given a raw deal, he gets the wrong songs and wasn't he ok at the auditions, he needs some julio iglesias and some cowbell :dance:

Tom4784
02-11-2010, 02:00 PM
I don't think it's to annoy Simon Cowell really it's more to do with the hilarity of the thought of him actually winning. I know there's a big campaign where I live because he lives here but I don't think sticking it to Simon Cowell is a big part of it.

johnx
02-11-2010, 02:07 PM
I don't think it's to annoy Simon Cowell really it's more to do with the hilarity of the thought of him actually winning. I know there's a big campaign where I live because he lives here but I don't think sticking it to Simon Cowell is a big part of it.

Nah-pissin off Cowell is an integral part of this.How else did RATM get to number one.Lotta people are fed up with the acts churned out by him and the X-factor.

Mystic Mock
02-11-2010, 02:26 PM
As a Wagner fan Sats performance made me cringe-failed to reach the level of so bad it was good.If that wasnt enough to get him the boot he's def in with a shout.Wagners accent means he has difficulty pronouncing words-he needs songs that are nice and simple.Keep it cheesy and fun and the big man will shine.

i think one of the weeks louis should let wagner sing in his own language,ruth did it in x factor 5 and went through so i would like to see wagner do it.