PDA

View Full Version : 'Twins and disabled contestant on short list'

James
21-03-2006, 08:11 AM
Double delight for BB

SEXY identical twins could become Big Brother housemates this summer.

And we can reveal a wheelchair-bound contestant is also on this year’s short list.

Several sets of identical female twins have been auditioned for BB7 in the past two months. A show source said: “The idea is to put just one of the twins in at the start of the show.

“After a few days they would swap without the other housemates knowing.”

The “twin trick” has recently been tried on the Australian and Brazilian versions of BB.

And the source added: “There has never been a disabled housemate on BB but this year it looks like a real possibility.”

SEXY identical twins could become Big Brother housemates this summer.

And we can reveal a wheelchair-bound contestant is also on this year’s short list.

Several sets of identical female twins have been auditioned for BB7 in the past two months. A show source said: “The idea is to put just one of the twins in at the start of the show.

“After a few days they would swap without the other housemates knowing.”

The “twin trick” has recently been tried on the Australian and Brazilian versions of BB.

And the source added: “There has never been a disabled housemate on BB but this year it looks like a real possibility.”

According to the Daily Star (http://www.dailystar.co.uk).

Legend
21-03-2006, 06:15 PM
You repeated yourself there. :laugh:

But i think both idea's are great. Let's hope they both happen. :spin:

dtd2
21-03-2006, 07:10 PM
On one hand as an American I am happy that everyone is using our twin twist which I admit was probably the best twist in usa bb ,but Big Brother UK and Usa are really original so I do not know why they would use this twist and I think that if all these rumors are true about the hms for bb uk then I think it could be more interesting so I hope if they try the twin twis that it works like the Us and not fail like AUS.

Arneldo
21-03-2006, 07:20 PM
I Hope they dont use the Twin Thing,
Its been done befor in other BB's, mostly with sucess, but BBUK is one if the most original BB's and always keeps the show freash and doesnt copy of others BB *Cough*BBAustralia*Cough*

I think the producers should be able to come witn there own ideas. After all thats wat there paid to do.

cc100
21-03-2006, 07:49 PM
More hype- dont believe it.

Kore
22-03-2006, 09:32 AM
just rumours this is.

Di2001
22-03-2006, 10:09 AM
:colour: I love all the rumours! :colour:

moko
22-03-2006, 03:43 PM
How do you know there on the short list? has big brother pick the line up yet???
:puzzled:

Razmataz
22-03-2006, 10:25 PM
Big brother will already have nailed down a list of housemates. they will know what they need to do now.

EugeneSully
23-03-2006, 01:08 PM
why is it gonna be SEXY twins? why not just twins?

BB-Rocks
23-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Because they might be sexy:hugesmile:

krissybabe06
30-03-2006, 06:29 PM
hehe hubba hubba i agree:tongue:
cud b fun!