PDA

View Full Version : Danni Minogue Anyone else think...

Ninastar
31-10-2010, 08:11 PM
Does anyone else think that Dannii seems a bit off? she doesn't seem as friendly this year and has actually become quite bitchy. She actually never smiles anymore

I used to love her but now i just dont care about her.

Legend killer
31-10-2010, 08:13 PM
I rekon it is becuz she is not gettin any cock since the baby was born , don't worry though if she comes to North London anytime soon i will soon get her back to her sparkilng best

Niamh.
31-10-2010, 08:14 PM
I still love her, I think she's just being honest rather than bitchy

Ithinkiloveyoutoo
31-10-2010, 08:15 PM
I rekon it is becuz she is not gettin any cock since the baby was born , don't worry though if she comes to North London anytime soon i will soon get her back to her sparkilng best
Lol. Yeah lack of cock can be bothersome. :D
But no I think she feels ganged up on, plus to be honest she is the main competition for Cheryl and I think she wants to win but Cheryl has most of the support plus Simon's tongue in her privates.

james130
I think she's just fed up of being over looked as a judge when she's the only one who talks sense. :/

Z
What Niamh said; she's just giving honest opinions which I like!

Ninastar
31-10-2010, 08:16 PM
No i know shes like honest but she keeps giving like sly bitchy comments. Its like, I get what your trying to say but you dont need to be so bitchy about it

Stacey.
31-10-2010, 08:17 PM
I always thought she was like that anyway... never liked her.

Ninastar
31-10-2010, 08:18 PM
I always thought she was like that anyway... never liked her.

OMFG STACEY **** NO ONE ASKED YOU!!

x

Legend killer
31-10-2010, 08:18 PM
Lol. Yeah lack of cock can be bothersome. :D
But no I think she feels ganged up on, plus to be honest she is the main competition for Cheryl and I think she wants to win but Cheryl has most of the support plus Simon's tongue in her privates.

lol so true

Zippy
31-10-2010, 08:22 PM
The botox has seeped into her brain and paralysed her face muscles.

There you go.

Callum
31-10-2010, 08:24 PM
I expect she's pissed off over the comments Simon gave to the News of the World a few weeks back.

Niamh.
31-10-2010, 08:27 PM
I expect she's pissed off over the comments Simon gave to the News of the World a few weeks back.

what did he say?

Ninastar
31-10-2010, 08:28 PM
what did he say?
this

Vicky.
31-10-2010, 08:30 PM
She is the only one who has been honest this year. the rest have their tongues jammed firmly up some **** acts bumhole. No matter how bad they do, they are praised :rolleyes:

And everyone of danniis opinions seem to be booed by the stupid crowd...

james130
31-10-2010, 08:33 PM
She is the only one who has been honest this year. the rest have their tongues jammed firmly up some **** acts bumhole. No matter how bad they do, they are praised :rolleyes:

And everyone of danniis opinions seem to be booed by the stupid crowd...

This.
The other judges would rather tell all acts theyre great so that the audience love them. Especially after lucie jones last year, simon's been much tamer to make sure his public image isnt tarnished again.

joeysteele
31-10-2010, 09:44 PM
I agree with Niamhxo and Vicky, Dannii gives the most constructive comments, she rarely says nothing and always looks at the acts too when she is talking to them unlike the bad mannered Ms Cole who turns her face away or talks to Simon,almost ignoring the act, I am glad too her attempts to run down Aiden and Matt have been ignored by the voting public.

Dannii makes valid points and I agree she is simply being open and honest with her opinions and sadly some people cannot take that.

Callum
31-10-2010, 09:46 PM
what did he say?

Said something along the lines of "I haven't really spoken to her much this year." and then called her imperious.

cub
31-10-2010, 10:18 PM
She's still as good, but there's still something missing.

I think it's that she knows Simon doesn't want her around much anymore and he wants it to be The Simon And Cheryl Show, with Louis as the comic relief.

I predict she will be doing X Factor AUSTRALIA next year. Perhaps over here for a bit of Loose Women or restarting her pop career - who knows.

Niamh.
31-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Said something along the lines of "I haven't really spoken to her much this year." and then called her imperious.

he's one to talk!!

Zippy
31-10-2010, 10:31 PM
I predict she will be doing X Factor AUSTRALIA next year. Perhaps over here for a bit of Loose Women or restarting her pop career - who knows.

Er, she does Australias got talent already so doubt she'd do XF as well. I think Natalie Imbruglia does XF over there.

Loose women wouldnt have her coz she's too cold and unrelatable.