PDA

View Full Version : Wagner Wagner is going to win

keithafc
01-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Everyone seems to be on the wagon now. Its going to happen. Wagner is unstoppable at the moment.

Jordan.
01-11-2010, 09:36 PM
No

Stacey.
01-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Obviously not.

Wagner fans need to read this story: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3203901/Hell-of-X-Factor-stars-missus.html

Legend killer
OP i am actyally starting to believe he might, And i would love it to happen for not just him but 4 Louis aswell. + It would be priceless to see Simon's and Cheryl's smug faces wiped off

joeysteele
No he won't win, he may yet still have a couple of weeks in him but my guess is he will soon be in the bottom 2 and it won't matter who is in the last 2 with him, all but Louis will send him home, first chance they get.

joeysteele
01-11-2010, 09:40 PM
OP i am actyally starting to believe he might, And i would love it to happen for not just him but 4 Louis aswell. + It would be priceless to see Simon's and Cheryl's smug faces wiped off

However this comment paints a fantastic scenario that I would love to see happen ,I still think it won't but what a result if it did.

dannyboy
01-11-2010, 09:40 PM
Uhh... no he blooming won't!

keithafc
01-11-2010, 09:42 PM
He could well do. I think he might. 4 weeks he has now survived without hitting a note. The guy is going all the way. He is unstoppable.

Legend killer
01-11-2010, 09:44 PM
No he won't win, he may yet still have a couple of weeks in him but my guess is he will soon be in the bottom 2 and it won't matter who is in the last 2 with him, all but Louis will send him home, first chance they get.

I wouldnt be to sure , just look back at the Jedward/Lucie clash last year. Simon will do whatever will bring in the most money he does not really give a **** about the talent anymore

Stacey.
01-11-2010, 09:46 PM
I wouldnt be to sure , just look back at the Jedward/Lucie clash last year.

Jedward were likeable and entertaining, Wagner isn't.

joeysteele
01-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Simon wouldn't save Wagner if he was in the bottom 2, I just couldn't see him doing that,he's astounded that he stays in week after week.

Stacey.X is 100% correct, Jedward are a massive talent as opposed to Wagner, who is entertaining but for all the wrong reasons.

Legend killer
01-11-2010, 09:52 PM
Jedward were likeable and entertaining, Wagner isn't.

I would put my money on it that Simon would save Wagner over anyone other than Rebecca , Cher, Mary , One Direction and Matt

Jamietwo
02-11-2010, 03:51 AM
Obviously not.

Wagner fans need to read this story: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/3203901/Hell-of-X-Factor-stars-missus.html

hmmm a 'cancer scare' or does she mean a couple of warts had to burnt out of her vag? i suspect the later. If he ever gets in bottom two he will go, but good luck to him.

Angus
02-11-2010, 06:40 AM
Obviously not.

What does this have to do with his winning X factor? As for his "fans" I think you're missing the point that most people voting for Wagner are NOT fans but are doing so as a protest vote against the whole concept of X Factor churning out generic boybands and talentless little divas, both male and female, especially with judges like Cheryl and Dannii who Jamiroqui correctly identified as talentless and without any credibility as judges.

daniel-lewis-1985
02-11-2010, 07:04 AM
What does this have to do with his winning X factor? As for his "fans" I think you're missing the point that most people voting for Wagner are NOT fans but are doing so as a protest vote against the whole concept of X Factor churning out generic boybands and talentless little divas, both male and female, especially with judges like Cheryl and Dannii who Jamiroqui correctly identified as talentless and without any credibility as judges.

Oh ffs i hate these people trying to change whats wrong with the world ect lol If Wagner wins he will have 1 hit song then dissapear whilst the contestants with actual talent will still get record deals and become more succesfull! They cannot win so they might aswell stop wasting their money and do something better with their time.

Angus
02-11-2010, 07:45 AM
Oh ffs i hate these people trying to change whats wrong with the world ect lol If Wagner wins he will have 1 hit song then dissapear whilst the contestants with actual talent will still get record deals and become more succesfull! They cannot win so they might aswell stop wasting their money and do something better with their time.

I agree with you - why don't people who don't like X Factor just not watch it, but unfortunately some people see it as a mission to spoil it for other people. Personally, I couldn't be arsed to spend my hard earned cash on trying to prove a point of some sort, but I have to admit I didn't watch at all last year, and I'm glad I didn't seeing who won it.

If Wagner wins as a result of this campaign, he won't even have a hit record since I can't see anyone buying it. His so called "fans" aren't interested in furthering his career, just in making X Factor lose any credibility. I would like to see Rebecca, Matt, Paije or Mary win it, but sadly I think it will be either One Direction or Cher. From last week's show it was so obvious that Simon wants one of these two to win. All the others are just window dressing.

LeatherTrumpet
02-11-2010, 08:24 AM
Obviously not.

yeah, she seems like a reliable source....:laugh2:

fruit_cake
02-11-2010, 08:45 AM
I quite liked Jedward, but I can't stand Wagner.. people who like him just like him to be contrary.. I mean it's not him they like, it's going against the flow that they like IMO

Mystic Mock
02-11-2010, 03:23 PM
if the kings of comedy jedward didnt win then wagner certainly wont.