PDA

View Full Version : Current Poll Results (For Favourite Out of the Final 10/Best Week 4 Performance)

fancydressmasks
01-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Over on Digital Spy, there's two polls, just thought I'd post the top 5 results for each.

Final 10: Who Is Your Favourite?

1. Matt Cardle (26.38%)
2. Aiden Grimshaw (19.87%)
3. Rebecca Ferguson (18.89%)
4. Cher Lloyd (12.05%)
5. Wagner (5.86%)

Best Performance For Week 4 Live Show?

1. Cher Lloyd (28.09%)
2. Rebecca Ferguson (22.35%)
3. Matt Cardle (12.98%)
4. Aiden Grimshaw (12.36%)
5. Paije Richardson (4.99%)

Personally I'm happy about Aiden featuring in the top fives (please don't hate, you can have your opinions but don't just slag him off) but then again..so is Wagner.

Smithy
01-11-2010, 10:26 PM
Rebecca :love:

Stacey.
01-11-2010, 10:33 PM
Cher! :love:

Maia
01-11-2010, 10:46 PM
Wagner! :love:

fruit_cake
02-11-2010, 08:41 AM
it looks like Wagner's here to stay judging by those figures :bawling::bawling: Last year Simon kept Jedward instead of Lucie, I wonder who's going to be got rid of to save Wagner this year?? :whistle:

Tom4784
02-11-2010, 10:04 AM
unfortunately I think Wagner will be gone sooner or later, he won't survive another double at most.

Niamh.
02-11-2010, 10:06 AM
Cher was great last week no doubt but I can't believe people thought she was better than Rebecca, anyway glad Matt is top over all

fancydressmasks
02-11-2010, 12:27 PM
it looks like Wagner's here to stay judging by those figures :bawling::bawling: Last year Simon kept Jedward instead of Lucie, I wonder who's going to be got rid of to save Wagner this year?? :whistle:

I don't think there's anyone Wagner could be in the bottom two with who would be sent out to save him. Maybe it's just my personal opinion, but I feel that although Jedward were also the novelty act, they did have more talent than Wagner and were more entertaining. Also, Jedward got so much press and brought the X Factor so much publicity, whereas Wagner isn't doing that. There's no way they'll save him.

I'd like him to go next week (I don't hate him, but I don't like his performances and think he just may as well go next) but I don't think he will. He still has a large fanbase. Perhaps the week after?

robb
02-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Wagner! :love:

Isn't Wagner wearing a 'vote Rebecca' Tshirt though lol ?

LeatherTrumpet
02-11-2010, 12:37 PM
The Aiden thing is just Lloyd last year zzzzz - he has a few weeks left

Niamh.
02-11-2010, 12:39 PM
The Aiden thing is just Lloyd last year zzzzz - he has a few weeks left

in what way? Aiden has got a very unusual voice and when he's good he's outstanding, Lloyd never was outstanding just pretty

Mystic Mock
02-11-2010, 03:10 PM
in what way? Aiden has got a very unusual voice and when he's good he's outstanding, Lloyd never was outstanding just pretty

agreed and as an aiden fan i feel insulted as i hated lloyd.

fancydressmasks
02-11-2010, 07:46 PM

I agree. I guess they both fall under the 'pretty teenage boy' category, and unfortunately I do think Aiden probably has no more than a few weeks left (I can still hope, though) but Aiden is far more unique. Lloyd was very boring, and his voice was average at best - never outstanding.

Niamh.
02-11-2010, 07:49 PM
I agree. I guess they both fall under the 'pretty teenage boy' category, and unfortunately I do think Aiden probably has no more than a few weeks left (I can still hope, though) but Aiden is far more unique. Lloyd was very boring, and his voice was average at best - never outstanding.

Unfortunately for him Dannii is going to completely ruin his chances and Matts as well by the atrocious songs she's picking for them:bawling:

fruit_cake
02-11-2010, 09:14 PM
Unfortunately for him Dannii is going to completely ruin his chances and Matts as well by the atrocious songs she's picking for them:bawling:

Dannii has to step it up a bit that's for sure or our Aiden's gonna be in trouble next week.