PDA

View Full Version : Katie Waissel Katie-More needy than storm.

johnx
02-11-2010, 01:57 PM
That meltdown during the sing-off was ridiculous.Shes so desperate to be loved and be a star it's embarresing.Sadly for her the public recognise a desperate wannabe when they see one and have shunned her.

LeatherTrumpet
02-11-2010, 02:06 PM
Yes the histrionics were grating and she is yet to realise that successful people in music strive to be loved for their music first and foremost, fame is a double-edged sword by-product

Z
02-11-2010, 02:12 PM
I'm normally one to be cynical of crying on stage, but I honestly think those tears were genuine, not crocodile tears. She looked visibly shaken before it was even announced that she was in the bottom two, and then steadily got worse. I still think she absolutely blew Belle Amie out of the water with her sing off performance despite the off parts in it, she just seemed to demonstrate she wanted it a whole lot more than Belle Amie did to me.

Novo
02-11-2010, 02:12 PM
She will be topping the votes every week now after that sing of performance

LeatherTrumpet
02-11-2010, 02:16 PM
memo to the above

*whisper* she was ghastly in the sing off, really bad and was only saved by a 4 piece girl group who sounded like the noise you make when you scrape **** off your shoe with a snow shovel.

Fetch The Bolt Cutters
02-11-2010, 02:25 PM
she is pointless

johnx
02-11-2010, 02:30 PM
memo to the above

*whisper* she was ghastly in the sing off, really bad and was only saved by a 4 piece girl group who sounded like the noise you make when you scrape **** off your shoe with a snow shovel.

Thought she screeched her way through most of that performance-shes not really that good a singer.Shes professional-been to stage school etc. but its not a great voice.

Mystic Mock
02-11-2010, 02:56 PM
i think she faked her tears aswell,and i dont like her as a person either and unlike rhydian she dont make up for it with brilliant vocals or stage pressence.

MissKittyFantastico
02-11-2010, 02:59 PM
I'm normally one to be cynical of crying on stage, but I honestly think those tears were genuine, not crocodile tears. She looked visibly shaken before it was even announced that she was in the bottom two, and then steadily got worse. I still think she absolutely blew Belle Amie out of the water with her sing off performance despite the off parts in it, she just seemed to demonstrate she wanted it a whole lot more than Belle Amie did to me.

Nah I don't think her 'breakdown' was genuine at all, she's playing for the sympathy vote because she knows the public don't like her. Bell Amie were genuinely upset, she was just playing up for the cameras, in my opinion anyway. It all just seemed very staged and over dramatic.

Mystic Mock
02-11-2010, 03:00 PM
Nah I don't think her 'breakdown' was genuine at all, she's playing for the sympathy vote because she knows the public don't like her. Bell Amie were genuinely upset, she was just playing up for the cameras, in my opinion anyway. It all just seemed very staged and over dramatic.

has katie been to drama school or something because i can blatently tell shes acting?

MissKittyFantastico
02-11-2010, 03:04 PM
has katie been to drama school or something because i can blatently tell shes acting?

I'm not sure, but to me she looks like someone who knows how and when to turn on the tears to get what she wants. Her little speech on the Xtra Factor on Sunday was even more cringeworthy :laugh:

Mystic Mock
02-11-2010, 03:06 PM
I'm not sure, but to me she looks like someone who knows how and when to turn on the tears to get what she wants. Her little speech on the Xtra Factor on Sunday was even more cringeworthy :laugh:

omg shes just annoying.

Novo
02-11-2010, 03:16 PM
Katie is shocked at the amount of silly things said in this thread

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii309/sailojohn/STAR/kw.jpg

johnx
02-11-2010, 03:17 PM
Shes playin the game-did the whole forgetting the words thing in auditions cos she knows the producers love that bitta drama.Come the live tv show and she has no problem at all.

Mystic Mock
02-11-2010, 03:18 PM
Shes playin the game-did the whole forgetting the words thing in auditions cos she knows the producers love that bitta drama.Come the live tv show and she has no problem at all.

agreed it seems to get on the show you have to be a soap opera and forget the words.

Novo
02-11-2010, 03:21 PM
We have our very own Sherlock on the forum, only this sherlock can't solve ****

stewart64
02-11-2010, 05:27 PM

I agree her sing off performance was about the best of the whole show.

Shame she can't get the song right in first place so she wouldn't have to face the sing off.

Still think along with Cher she has the Xfactor.

Don't know what planet Louis was on thinking Belle Amie were better.

johnx
02-11-2010, 05:33 PM
Public obviously dont care for her-second time in the sing off.She'l have to be content with the bit of fame shes got off the back of this.

Shaun
02-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Difference being she isn't a deluded old mess.

She's just a deluded young mess.

stewart64
02-11-2010, 05:41 PM
Difference being she isn't a deluded old mess.

She's just a deluded young mess.

IMO that makes her interesting. The show will be the poorer without her. Vote Katie and keep the personalities in. (I actually like her voice too)

nanaimo
02-11-2010, 06:14 PM
Katie is shocked at the amount of silly things said in this thread

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii309/sailojohn/STAR/kw.jpg

Halloween is over, please don't scare us :eek:

Novo
02-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Halloween is over, please don't scare us :eek:

You should be lucky that i have shown you that great picture

Mystic Mock
02-11-2010, 06:19 PM
You should be lucky that i have shown you that great picture

:laugh3:

dannyboy
02-11-2010, 07:58 PM
aww. i hope katie has a solid enough fan base to vote her out of the bottom 2 next week. but to be fair, her song was pretty feeble and forgettable on saturday, and the performance was practically a word for word re-run of the previous week ("work it boys... haha!") so she will need to do better next time!

ElProximo
03-11-2010, 02:25 AM

Ya sorry to burst bubbles but that was as close to a classroom example of 'nothing special' as it gets.

Mind you I picked her to get to the end using my 'bet on the Jewish performer' system so I hope you are right about her longevity!