PDA

View Full Version : X Factor Updates 'Who Do You Want To Win?' Poll Results

fancydressmasks
05-11-2010, 06:07 PM
Just discovered a poll released by X Factor updates after the elimination of Belle Amie, asking, 'Who Do You Want To Win?'

The poll has over 24,000 votes so I'm guessing is the most accurate out of all the ones we've seen so far.

The results go (1st place = most votes):

1. Matt Cardle
2. Rebecca Ferguson
3. One Direction
4. Cher Lloyd
5. Aiden Grimshaw
6. Mary Byrne
7. Treyc Cohen
8. Paije Richardson
9. Wagner
10. Katie Waissel

I don't know if we can rely on the results to show who's going to go out, as some people might vote for more than one person. Also, although this would suggest Wagner will be in the bottom two, I doubt it. This result doesn't surprise me, because most people don't want Wagner to win, but it's likely they'll vote for him alongside their fave to win if they find him entertaining (and if they don't feel he threatens their acts).

Thoughts?

red
05-11-2010, 06:12 PM
do u have a link?

Novo
05-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Must be the wrong way round

Ninastar
05-11-2010, 06:14 PM

this

Mystic Mock
05-11-2010, 06:22 PM

:joker: the only reason katie has made it this far is because shes stuck on in the last 3 all the time.

Smithy
05-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Rebecca!!! :lovedup:

fancydressmasks
05-11-2010, 06:24 PM
do u have a link?

I saw it a few days ago on the side of the X Factor Updates homepage, and just saved the information, so I'm not sure if I can find it again.

Maybe just look around the X Factor Updates website?

fancydressmasks
05-11-2010, 06:26 PM
do u have a link?

Oh, it's still there: http://xfactor-updates.com/ on the side of the homepage. You can still vote, it now has over 25,000 votes. Results are still the same.

ElProximo
05-11-2010, 07:54 PM
I have no idea how the Boy Band is a top favourite but I suppose that is the power of such combination and appeal to the young 'power voters' today.

Also baffling how Aiden could be ahead of Mary in this poll. Maybe this has something to do with far more young people (teen girls) internet savvy and happy to take online polls compared to the general public at large?

Interesting. At least there is some sanity in the top 2.

Patrick
05-11-2010, 08:01 PM
One Direction above Cher... woah says alot about the voters.

Rawrbear
05-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Rebbeca should be first :)

Mystic Mock
05-11-2010, 09:07 PM
I have no idea how the Boy Band is a top favourite but I suppose that is the power of such combination and appeal to the young 'power voters' today.

Also baffling how Aiden could be ahead of Mary in this poll. Maybe this has something to do with far more young people (teen girls) internet savvy and happy to take online polls compared to the general public at large?

Interesting. At least there is some sanity in the top 2.

i think aiden is better than mary.

fancydressmasks
05-11-2010, 09:50 PM
i think aiden is better than mary.

Obviously I'm an Aiden fan so he's my favourite. I think Mary isn't as popular as people originaly thought.

Just thought I'd mention that 50% (approximately) of the votes went to either Matt or Rebecca, then it was a further 25% to One Direction and Cher, then 25% between all the other acts.

So, other than the top 4 acts, I think it's fair game for anyone else to be in the bottom two. Very, very worried :/ I should really stop getting obsessed with certain acts because it kind of stops X Factor from being light entertainment/fun for me and turns it into pure nervousness.

Also, someone said they're surprised One Direction are above Cher, but that doesn't surprise me - they have a massive fanbase. Not just tween girls either. It may change as it goes on though, I can see Cher possibly gaining more fans.

Mystic Mock
05-11-2010, 10:24 PM
Obviously I'm an Aiden fan so he's my favourite. I think Mary isn't as popular as people originaly thought.

Just thought I'd mention that 50% (approximately) of the votes went to either Matt or Rebecca, then it was a further 25% to One Direction and Cher, then 25% between all the other acts.

So, other than the top 4 acts, I think it's fair game for anyone else to be in the bottom two. Very, very worried :/ I should really stop getting obsessed with certain acts because it kind of stops X Factor from being light entertainment/fun for me and turns it into pure nervousness.

Also, someone said they're surprised One Direction are above Cher, but that doesn't surprise me - they have a massive fanbase. Not just tween girls either. It may change as it goes on though, I can see Cher possibly gaining more fans.

i think aiden and mary should be above one direction and cher,the only reason them two have got support is because people either fancy one direction or think chers orginal (even though there getting told lies on that part)