PDA

View Full Version : There will be no justice if...

SacredDiablo
06-11-2010, 08:40 PM
it will absolutely ridiculous if treyc and paige is in the bottom 3 this week, considering the **** performance cher gave and the worst performance of the night mary gave. she deserves to go through this week!

Vicky.
06-11-2010, 08:41 PM
I think it will be Treyc and Katie.

Well, apparently it a double, so add Wagner/Paije

Dont think mary will be going anywhere, despite her being rubbish today

SacredDiablo
06-11-2010, 08:44 PM
hope its not treyc because she doesn't deserve it this week

Mystic Mock
06-11-2010, 08:44 PM
i think paije,treyc and cher was good tonight,i hated marys performance though.

Vicky.
06-11-2010, 08:45 PM
TreyC just doesnt seem to have a fanbase. Thats her problem, every week she is great vocally...but just too forgettable for some reason :/

Nothing about her makes me want to actually vote for her, and I wouldnt be too upset to see her go.

bbfan1991
06-11-2010, 08:47 PM
Depends on the voting JF pick up the phone and vote then so you know you have done your bit to keep them in;).

Then you have a justified reason to moan after if they go out due to having the least votes unlike some of us who don't vote but still moan:laugh2:.

Vicky.
06-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Depends on the voting JF pick up the phone and vote then so you know you have done your bit to keep them in;).

Then you have a justified reason to moan after if they go out due to having the least votes unlike some of us who don't vote but still moan:laugh2:.

This is me :D

Mystic Mock
06-11-2010, 08:49 PM

ive voted for aiden and paije.

Miss_Mod
06-11-2010, 08:49 PM
Wagner and Aiden should be in the bottom two.
But it will probably be Wagner and TreyC.

Mystic Mock
06-11-2010, 08:52 PM
Wagner and Aiden should be in the bottom two.
But it will probably be Wagner and TreyC.

aiden does not deserve to be in the bottom 2,one direction and one direction should be in the bottom 2,oh wait there the same act.:joker:

Vicky.
06-11-2010, 08:53 PM
LOL. Aiden shouldnt be anywhere near the bottom 3 :laugh2:

Kaaarenn!
06-11-2010, 11:11 PM
It should be Wagner but I've given up on thinking he will be in bottom two. It'd probably shock me even more now if he was in the bottom two because he keeps on getting through and the ones who are better singers keep getting thrown out :(