PDA

View Full Version : Cheryl Cole Your Favourite 'Girl'?

Jords
07-11-2010, 01:42 PM
Only category to still have 4 acts (maybe not after tonight :p), all quite different, who's your favourite?

Mine is still Treyc, but followed very closely by Rebecca.

Jack_
07-11-2010, 01:43 PM
Katie > Cher > Rebecca > TreyC

Vladimir
07-11-2010, 01:43 PM
Rebecca.

fruit_cake
07-11-2010, 01:44 PM
oops I voted Cher I thought the question was who was Cheryl's favourite girl.. mine is Rebecca

joeysteele
07-11-2010, 01:46 PM
Rebecca, followed by Treyc. I have little time for the other 2.

Smithy
07-11-2010, 01:47 PM
Rebecca

Braden
07-11-2010, 01:48 PM
Rebecca > Treyc > Katie > Cher

_Seth
07-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Rebecca > Treyc > Katie > It.

Novo
07-11-2010, 01:51 PM
katie > Cher > TreyC > Rebecca

Dr.Gonzo
07-11-2010, 01:51 PM
Rebecca.

Adamw92
07-11-2010, 02:06 PM
Rebecca, wish I could vote Treyc too

Ninastar
07-11-2010, 02:07 PM
Katie > Cher > Rebecca > TreyC

this

Adamw92
07-11-2010, 02:10 PM
Rebecca > Treyc > Katie > Cher

Fixed it for ya. :)

MeMyselfAndI
07-11-2010, 02:11 PM
Gamu>Cher>TreyC>Rebecca>Katie

Jack_
07-11-2010, 02:13 PM
Gamu>Cher>TreyC>Rebecca>Katie

:rolleyes:

Novo
07-11-2010, 02:14 PM
All the good members have voted Cher
All the Gay members have voted Rebecca
All the Great members have voted Katie
and then you have a mix for TreyC

Callum
07-11-2010, 02:15 PM
Cher

Jack_
07-11-2010, 02:16 PM

+

All the trolls have voted for Gamu

Kate!
07-11-2010, 02:17 PM
Rebecca>Treyc>Katie>Cher

I loved Cher's performance last week, and then she reverted to the same old crap, also her personality does nothing for me, whenever Konnie says positive stuff to the other girl contestants, esp Treyc, and the camera shows Cher, she has his really disgusted look on her face, proper sneering. Can't take the Chav out the girl I guess!

MeMyselfAndI
07-11-2010, 02:18 PM
+

All the trolls have voted for Gamu

say bye bye katie for today :)
and Gamu already has a single out in the next 2 months :D

Novo
07-11-2010, 02:19 PM

That will be hard she is leaving in some hut somewhere in south africa

Kate!
07-11-2010, 02:21 PM

Scuse me, this is a ridiculous comment. I am a straight female and I voted Rebecca. My choice was based on who I thought had the most talent, pure and simple. Your thought processes to come up with this are strange top say the least.

Novo
07-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Scuse me, this is a ridiculous comment. I am a straight female and I voted Rebecca. My choice was based on who I thought had the most talent, pure and simple. Your thought processes to come up with this are strange top say the least.

It is okay there is no need to lie

Niamh.
07-11-2010, 02:24 PM
Rebecca by a mile

Jack_
07-11-2010, 02:38 PM

Oh I will, kid. I'll say goodbye in full knowledge that she made the Live Shows and Gamu never did.

And the reason? Because she's far more talented. That's good enough for me :D

Oh, really? How exciting. What's it called?

Is it a cover of Travie McCoy's 'Billionaire' but with the lyrics changed to 'I wanna stay in this country so fricking bad'?

That will be hard she is leaving in some hut somewhere in south africa

:laugh3:

Yuna
07-11-2010, 02:38 PM
All the obsessive psychos need to shush.

On topic: Rebecca.

Novo
07-11-2010, 02:42 PM
All the obsessive psychos need to shush.

On topic: Rebecca.

I will pass that message on to Locke

He has been talking about Cher to much lately

MeMyselfAndI
07-11-2010, 02:43 PM
Lol Gamu is far more talented :L.
she only never got put through cus of Visa obv. Thats why she is more popular than Katie.
And would not of been in the bottom 2 yet, unlike katie :laugh:
favourite to win : Gamu
there was no competition for her.

Locke.
07-11-2010, 02:44 PM
Cher. Then Katie, then Treyc, then Rebecca a very distant fourth.

MeMyselfAndI
07-11-2010, 02:45 PM
And Jack_

say Leona, Shayne and Alexandra never made the live shows..
does that mean the other people in the category are 'more talented' not at all.. There are always mistakes. Afterall its just one persons opinion (Cheryls) in this case. However the public have a bigger opinion than just Cheryl, hence they thought Gamu was far superior than Katie due to the uprising, Katie hate, Katie hate everywhere, because she stole gamus place

Smithy
07-11-2010, 02:47 PM
Why does MM&I status say "I am tom richards" ?

Jack_
07-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Lol Gamu is far more talented :L.
she only never got put through cus of Visa obv. Thats why she is more popular than Katie.
And would not of been in the bottom 2 yet, unlike katie :laugh:
favourite to win : Gamu
there was no competition for her.

LOL please, Gamu would've had no stage presence whatsoever. No big productions, no personality, it would've been a dull performance each week with a decent vocal. At least with Katie we get a bit of entertainment. And at the end of the day, X Factor is still an entertainment show...

Gamu didn't get through because Cheryl chose Katie over her. And why? Because Katie's far more talented. Nothing to do with the Visa. The only reason for this obsession with Gamu is because of her background. If she was a rich lawyer living in an up-market part of London there wouldn't be so much fuss. It's that simple.

Get over her, move on and stop trolling. Thanks :xyxwave:

MeMyselfAndI
07-11-2010, 02:50 PM
how do you know? How do you know she would of been dull? no stage presence? you don't... And she had a huge personality.. fgs. just because you don't think so. You probably though the same of leona, if she never got through you would of been like 'no stage presence, no personality, no big productions.. its no loss, its only leona lewis she wouldn't of won. She was favourite to win (like gamu was) but ahwell" Then leona sells 10 million albums. I think gamu would of done the same.

Gamu had an amazing voice, she changed songs. She got Adele to #4. Just by singing her song. The highest that song had ever got to was #25 before. so it wasn't even a well known song. Just Gamus voice on that song, had made that song famous. It's true, the next week it charted in the top 5. People loved HER TALENT. HER VOICE.

what songs that Katie has sung has entered the top 5? top 10? top 15? top 20? top 30? top 40?... oh wait..

No one else had got close to getting a song in the top 5.

nanaimo
07-11-2010, 02:50 PM
Rebecca FTW, guess i'm in the gay section :)

Jack_
07-11-2010, 02:51 PM
And Jack_

say Leona, Shayne and Alexandra never made the live shows..
does that mean the other people in the category are 'more talented' not at all.. There are always mistakes. Afterall its just one persons opinion (Cheryls) in this case. However the public have a bigger opinion than just Cheryl, hence they thought Gamu was far superior than Katie due to the uprising, Katie hate, Katie hate everywhere, because she stole gamus place

Alexandra never made the Live Shows in Series 2.

Like I said, the only reason there's so much fuss behind Gamu is because of her background. And the only reason there's so much hate behind Katie is because of bullsh!t in the press and because she's an entertainer. Seems the BB voters have moved over to X Factor as well now.

She didn't 'steal' Gamu's place either. None of them were guaranteed a place until Cheryl gave it to them, therefore none of them could 'steal' any of the others places - as none of them had any places until Cheryl chose them. It's as simple as that. Get. Over. It.

nanaimo
07-11-2010, 02:52 PM
still think Gamus walking in sunshine was one of my xf highlights this year and i hate the original

MeMyselfAndI
07-11-2010, 02:54 PM
I don't know anyone who is a fan of somebody because of their background?

I WANT GAMU TO WIN BECAUSE OF HER BACKGROUND..

wtf? No one is like that.

They either like the person, like their voice, like their personality.
And yes all of thoose. The public loved her voice, espeacilly changing and being original in Adeles song, doing so well with it. We all fell in love with the voice, and the person, a 18 year old girls who was so talented. Nothing because of her background. We don't listen to music to think 'She's from Zimbawbwee' It means nothing.. Lol uprising because of her background :laugh:

Vicky.
07-11-2010, 02:56 PM
Rebecca>TreyC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Katie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cher

Jack_
07-11-2010, 02:57 PM
how do you know? How do you know she would of been dull? no stage presence? you don't... And she had a huge personality.. fgs. just because you don't think so. You probably though the same of leona, if she never got through you would of been like 'no stage presence, no personality, no big productions.. its no loss, its only leona lewis she wouldn't of won. She was favourite to win (like gamu was) but ahwell" Then leona sells 10 million albums. I think gamu would of done the same.

Gamu had an amazing voice, she changed songs. She got Adele to #4. Just by singing her song. The highest that song had ever got to was #25 before. so it wasn't even a well known song. Just Gamus voice on that song, had made that song famous. It's true, the next week it charted in the top 5. People loved HER TALENT. HER VOICE.

what songs that Katie has sung has entered the top 5? top 10? top 15? top 20? top 30? top 40?... oh wait..

No one else had got close to getting a song in the top 5.

Because it was evident from her first audition that Gamu didn't have a personality, and Katie did. And no I wouldn't have thought the same about Leona, because she had exceptional vocal talent [something which Gamu didn't]. There is no way Gamu would sell ten million albums either. Not a ****ing chance.

And you're wrong regarding the Adele track. Taken from Wiki:

Following a performance of the song by Gamu Nhengu on The X Factor on 27 August 2010, the single re-entered the UK Singles Chart on 5 September 2010 at number twenty-four. After further performances of the song on The X Factor it peaked at number four on 3 October 2010.

It was the other performances that did it, not Gamu's.

MeMyselfAndI
07-11-2010, 02:57 PM
And Jack_ just because you weren't a Gamu fan.

You can't just say.. People only liked her because of her background.
Because they don't, you dont understand!

It's like a non Matt fan saying.. People only like Matt because of his looks.. (or one Direction)

It's soo annyoing and frustrating when people say its because of something when it clearly isn't because they dont understand why so many people like them.. yes she was hugely popular, not because she was black!

MeMyselfAndI
07-11-2010, 02:58 PM
Because it was evident from her first audition that Gamu didn't have a personality, and Katie did. And no I wouldn't have thought the same about Leona, because she had exceptional vocal talent [something which Gamu didn't]. There is no way Gamu would sell ten million albums either. Not a ****ing chance.

And you're wrong regarding the Adele track. Taken from Wiki:

It was the other performances that did it, not Gamu's.

lmfao. No it was Gamus performance! you are reading that wrong. The Adele track, after gamu sang it went to #4 like i said. when it got to number #24 2 years ago.

And Gamu was the last to sing that song :laugh2: so further performances, its a mistake. She was the last to sing it. And look at the YT views between Gamu and Katie.. LOL. Gamus bootcamp performance was amazing, it made Louis cry. She sang that song and became favourite, and got tones of views, it was her who made the song go to #4 she sang it last.

Lol her first audition 6 million views, katie summit like 1 million :laugh2:

Jack_
07-11-2010, 02:59 PM
I don't know anyone who is a fan of somebody because of their background?

I WANT GAMU TO WIN BECAUSE OF HER BACKGROUND..

wtf? No one is like that.

They either like the person, like their voice, like their personality.
And yes all of thoose. The public loved her voice, espeacilly changing and being original in Adeles song, doing so well with it. We all fell in love with the voice, and the person, a 18 year old girls who was so talented. Nothing because of her background. We don't listen to music to think 'She's from Zimbawbwee' It means nothing.. Lol uprising because of her background :laugh:

Of course her background played a part. Do you even watch X Factor? We all know that 'sob stories' come into play. And she had a 'sob story', hence the 'background' references. She was no better than Keri, Annastacia, TreyC, most of the other girls that auditioned etc etc. Just a bland performer with decent vocal ability [much like the others I've named].

MeMyselfAndI
07-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Y2eoCQTAJt8

225 likes
2470 dislikes.

WOW LOL! gamu is 10x more popular almost by maths. Look and see, i don't know how you can't see it. All of the uproar, take it Gamu was not only more popular, more talented, and YES the public agree with me, your in the minority so im right

MeMyselfAndI
07-11-2010, 03:02 PM
Of course her background played a part. Do you even watch X Factor? We all know that 'sob stories' come into play. And she had a 'sob story', hence the 'background' references. She was no better than Keri, Annastacia, TreyC, most of the other girls that auditioned etc etc. Just a bland performer with decent vocal ability [much like the others I've named].

and Gamu got a song to #4. No one has done that :elephant:and thats ur opinion, not mine or the publics.

Most people agreed with me and loved gamus VOICE. just because you didn't you believe everyone should agree with you!

It's always YOUR OPINION.

'if katie goes its a disaster'
'bb has died'
'entertaining ones go'
then sunshine goes. 'tahnk god'
well you know sunshine WAS ENTERTAINING. its always about YOU!

aload of people liked gamu because she was our favourite voice, nothing else, the best tone, the nicest, and you just cant see that. its all about personality for you, well this isn't Big brother.

Leona sells the most albums and she is not over the press at all, as she chooses not too.

MeMyselfAndI
07-11-2010, 03:05 PM
why do you think Gamu was invited to the 'MOBOS' and achieving the biggest cheers of the night (bigger than JLS and the teen girls) (bigger than all of the nominees, and celebs) and yes a cheermometer was there. She is loved by us, not you. the majority not the minority

MTVN
07-11-2010, 03:06 PM
Katie > Cher > The other two who I couldnt care less about.

There's too much love for Rebecca on this forum

Novo
07-11-2010, 03:07 PM
Gamu isn't even in the X Factor anymore so why the **** do you talk about her? she has gone so get over it.

MTVN
07-11-2010, 03:07 PM
Oh, and move on from Gamu, noone cares anymore.

Lee.
07-11-2010, 03:09 PM
Rebecca blows the others away..

Jack_
07-11-2010, 03:10 PM
Y2eoCQTAJt8

225 likes
2470 dislikes.

WOW LOL! gamu is 10x more popular almost by maths. Look and see, i don't know how you can't see it. All of the uproar, take it Gamu was not only more popular, more talented, and YES the public agree with me, your in the minority so im right

****INGLOL - that's the worst 'Maths' I think I've ever read. How do you know people weren't disliking it because Rebecca went through over Keri? Or Cher over Annastacia? You're just assuming.

As for 'your in the minority so im right':

Firstly, sort your English out. Thanks. Secondly, no it doesn't mean 'you're right'. It's your opinion and this is my opinion.

Stop ****ing trolling.

and Gamu got a song to #4. No one has done that :elephant:and thats ur opinion, not mine or the publics.

Most people agreed with me and loved gamus VOICE. just because you didn't you believe everyone should agree with you!

It's always YOUR OPINION.

'if katie goes its a disaster'
'bb has died'
'entertaining ones go'
then sunshine goes. 'tahnk god'
well you know sunshine WAS ENTERTAINING. its always about YOU!

aload of people liked gamu because she was our favourite voice, nothing else, the best tone, the nicest, and you just cant see that. its all about personality for you, well this isn't Big brother.

Leona sells the most albums and she is not over the press at all, as she chooses not too.

...well obviously it's my opinion, why wouldn't it be? I'm my own person, thanks. What a totally laughable thing to come out with.

You're so clueless. And please...stop the obsession, it's bordering on...odd :laugh2:

patsylimerick
07-11-2010, 03:10 PM

Well that right there makes her far better than Cher and Katie, no? I know nothing of her back story by the way. The girl can sing beautifully. Cher can't. Katie barely holds a note.

Jack_
07-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Well that right there makes her far better than Cher and Katie, no? I know nothing of her back story by the way. The girl can sing beautifully. Cher can't. Katie barely holds a note.

Yes. But does/would she have stage presence? No. Does she have personality? No. Does she have the right image? No.

It's the 'X Factor', not the 'Singing Factor'.

MTVN
07-11-2010, 03:13 PM
How did Gamu get a song to #4 anyway?

Smithy
07-11-2010, 03:14 PM
So much Rebecca love :love:

patsylimerick
07-11-2010, 03:17 PM
Yes. But does/would she have stage presence? No. Does she have personality? No. Does she have the right image? No.

It's the 'X Factor', not the 'Singing Factor'.

Well I remember her audition really clearly, down to the flower in her hair and her mother reminding me so strongly of someone (still can't figure out who it is :conf:). So, from the little we've seen, I'd say she has lots of stage presence. And if by stage presence you mean whatever it is that makes people dislike Katie so strongly and inexplicably - any performer could do without that kind of stage presence. I can't abide either Katie or Cher's image by the way, and I wish they'd leave Rebecca's alone. She had a gorgeous style of her own before the happy clappy fluorescent X Factor styling team were let loose...