PDA

View Full Version : I think this was a PUBLICITY STUNT!!!

Mr XcX
07-11-2010, 10:31 PM
Just cause Strictly is nicking the headlines.

Thoughts?

Mystic Mock
07-11-2010, 10:35 PM
of course it was a publicity stunt,but i cant help but get pissed off when katie can hit the bottom 2 three times and forget the words in the sing off and still go through.

joeysteele
07-11-2010, 10:37 PM
It stinks rotten and Simon should be concerned too.He is allowing too much flexibility to Ms Cole, far too much.

Angus
08-11-2010, 06:44 AM
Just cause Strictly is nicking the headlines.

Thoughts?

It was a stunt alright - but only to massage the massive Cole Ego - I'm sure there's not much room left up her arse with Simon wedged firmly up it.

stewart64
08-11-2010, 11:11 AM
of course it was a publicity stunt,but i cant help but get pissed off when katie can hit the bottom 2 three times and forget the words in the sing off and still go through.

She didn't forget, she was too emotional to get the words out. I thought the performance overall was a good one though.

Can understand why some would think Treyc was robbed, as she didn't put a foot wrong in the sing off.

Katie on death row for the third time and her desperation to survive does make for a good plot and the show could really suffer if we lose the biggest character.

nanaimo
08-11-2010, 11:15 AM

i agree with you but she is allowed isn't she, she has done it before, well as simon said "she was the better singer" but that doesn't matter really does it, i hope this is last season of x factor, because its becoming a shambles, i feel for treyc and her family, what a lousy and unfair way to exit the competition.