PDA

View Full Version : Evicted contestants 'to get revenge'

Arneldo
02-04-2006, 04:57 PM
Evicted housemates will be able to exact their revenge by choosing a nominee for the next eviction, The Sun reports today.

The booted contestant will return to the house during Saturday's live show to nominate one person for the chop.

Producers are anxious to create more conflict in the house and this is one idea to shake things up," an insider told the newspaper.

The plan is to give the evicted person the chance to knife another housemate in the back by automatically nominating them for eviction the following week.

This also gives them the chance to watch what has gone on behind their backs and respond. They hope it creates fireworks.

*Im getting Link to Source now

BB-Rocks
02-04-2006, 04:59 PM
The live Saturday night show?

It sounds like a good idea!:spin2:

Kaz
02-04-2006, 05:08 PM
Oh, I love all these rumours from 'an insider' and 'a source' .......... pure rubbish, but very entertaining all the same. :laugh:

One day, one of them will actually happen ........... it might just be this one ............. :tongue:

krissybabe06
02-04-2006, 05:15 PM
it sounds like a fab idea mind and it would definately set fireworks off without a doubt!:tongue:

BigSister
02-04-2006, 06:40 PM
didnt they say this last year....

telefan
02-04-2006, 06:47 PM
n1 know how to get images up, im only knew

krissybabe06
02-04-2006, 08:30 PM
yeah they most probably said it last year... hmm like you all say maybe the rumours may happen 1 dayx
aww heya telefan, if you get stuck give me a shout

krissybabe06
02-04-2006, 08:33 PM
what images are you trying to get up? if its these little smilies :elephant:
clik on left when you want to put 1 on any other image let me know and ill try to help ux

Kaz
02-04-2006, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by telefan2006
n1 know how to get images up, I'm only knew

:xyxwave: Welcome to Tibb!

If it's an avatar you're after, click on the 'Avatars' section at the top of the page, and there's loads to choose from ..... just enter the URL for what you'd like in your Profile page, or you can also upload a picture direct from your PC.

krissybabe06
02-04-2006, 09:32 PM
:wink:

Corkie
02-04-2006, 09:43 PM
this is props not ture cos was round last year as well

Legend
02-04-2006, 09:53 PM
Why?

There EVICTED! Should mean they don't have a say in who's up for eviction.

Somebody who is not a housemate has more input in the nominations than the actual housemates? Pure rubbish!

At least as Kaz said, there 'rumours' and are never true. :spin2:

Siouxsie
02-04-2006, 10:53 PM
just have to wait and see

x-heather-x
03-04-2006, 12:19 AM
I think its a great idea. Hope its true. I thought they said that last year

krissybabe06
03-04-2006, 05:53 AM
me too:hello:

shroko
03-04-2006, 03:22 PM
Surelly Big Brother will hav learnt from last year. They had forgotten last year that viewers like a few big arguments e.g. Jade and Adele, but the best bits of big brother are the classic memorable moments e.g. Alex behind bedroom door. And the fun, laughter and hilarious comments, situations and parties.

krissybabe06
03-04-2006, 05:26 PM
Yeah definately. I think normal people (not over the top woop woopy loud when they go in) but normal people should be put in there so that their personalities change, its always nice that the viewers dont see the real personalities on first impressions as it surprises them later on doesnt it? Yeah definately you have to be fun and be game i thinkx

Razmataz
03-04-2006, 08:33 PM
If there is one thing BB7 doesnt need it's a FIGHT NIGHT!
Stupid producers.
They should get the fans even more involved.
Like voting for tasks. and punishments and stuff.

They'd make more money.
We would be more involved.
And we should enjoy a show with which we have created.
If they want to stir things up. They shouldnt put an ex housemate in. Remember.....they don't exactly work. Mr Tickle wasnt the best idea was it! But it did bring a shine to a boring year, in the bb house.

In theory. I'd hate this idea.
But my suggestion is to deffinately bring back the secret room.
Bring back the surprises. Big brother is getting to predictable.
Everyone going in knows big brother will play mind games.
Whenever wherever.!
They will all expect to be surprised on the first night.
They will all expect to be surprised at some stage.

And i think, to be honest they should keep some of the twists for the real bb fans like most of us on here.
Keeping the twists to themselves till the actual night they happen.

It would make us all a good deal more surprised and excited.

:thumbs:

Corkie
03-04-2006, 08:37 PM
yeah when they said on the ads last year its up to you i got the feeling that we got to choose somthing big but that didnt happen (i think they might of wanted us to vote for who we wanted as the unlucky housemate but i dont think that worked)

krissybabe06
03-04-2006, 08:47 PM
it didnt like lol...... unfortunately!

Chrizzle
05-04-2006, 11:14 AM
Ann excuse to see past housmates, which I love. Cos I love so many of them.

x-heather-x
05-04-2006, 06:05 PM
yeah me 2 chrizzle i love most of em!!!:love::colour::love:

027huds
06-04-2006, 10:58 AM
It'll be good once or twice. But every weekwould just b silly.

x-heather-x
06-04-2006, 12:14 PM
Yeah its sounds a good idea but i dont think it will happen.

027huds
06-04-2006, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by shroko
Surelly Big Brother will hav learnt from last year. They had forgotten last year that viewers like a few big arguments e.g. Jade and Adele, but the best bits of big brother are the classic memorable moments e.g. Alex behind bedroom door. And the fun, laughter and hilarious comments, situations and parties.

Yeah. The bits I remember are the hilarious ones. Like when Michelle and Emma had "Cabin Fever". :laugh::joker::joker::laugh: