PDA

View Full Version : Potential Big Brother 7 contestants leaked?

kdlang
06-04-2006, 10:25 PM
more info on http://www.thebigbrothershow.tk and http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Big_Brother

Potential Big Brother 7 contestants leaked?

Rumours have been circulating the Internet over the last few weeks regarding the Identity of a number of potential housemates for UK's Big Brother 7.

Similar description's of potential housemates have been posted on various messageboards by people still attending auditions.

A number of people who have auditioned for the show have noted these people as they have progressed through the stages.
If the identities of any housemate is revealed they will be removed from the show.

The site provides an interesting look at potential housemates and you can get insider news as there are a number of people on there still in the current auditions.

So far those mentioned are:
A Wheelchair bound contestant, Dad of 2, Blonde Bimbo, Scatty older woman, DJ from Faliraki, Tourettes guy.

The discussion can be found here:

http://forum.digitalspy.co.uk/board/showthread.php?t=358381

Cutting from forum blog as described by someone auditioning:

The Wheelchair guy - He's in and out of the wheelchair so i don't think he is totally paralyzed, looks a bit rocky, reckon he has black sabbath on his ipod. think he plays the guitar too.

Dad of 2. seemed petrified the whole time, i think he had his children with him at the first audition. not sure he will get through.

Blonde Bimbo - fake breasts, she is your typical london player, amazing boobs, she told me at the auditions she had slept with a celeb the night before, has a dark side, you would not wanna upset her.

Scatty older woman - typical new age, save the whale, eats cuscus and would shout at hoodies. wears hippy clothes.

DJ from Faliraki - Very funny, he's got something about him,reminds me alot of danny dyer, handsome and genuine,if i don't get in, i'm gonna bet on him and if he does not get in. i've got his number so i'm gonna ask him out!!

tourettes guy - he started off enjoying it, but i think he is worried now that the public are going to rip him to shreds, he is honest and the sort of bloke you wanna put your arms round.

It makes interesting reading and it will be good to see if any of those mentioned make it into the final cut.

Des

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Big_Brother

x-heather-x
06-04-2006, 10:29 PM
ooooh:shocked:

krissybabe06
06-04-2006, 11:07 PM
aww no more rumours! no way!!! I do think thats really unfair that people make up such vicious rumours and those get removed, aww what a shame! all because some1 told that isnt fair is it heather!

babybay
06-04-2006, 11:17 PM
don't think so:bored:

romours .. haha

krissybabe06
06-04-2006, 11:18 PM
i seriously think people should just quit it basically because it isnt fair what theyre doing whoever it is. Theyre may even get through for spreading the rumours as nobody knows whos actually saying such stupid stuff and the poor people flipping mentioned wont get through! that's disgusting that!

krissybabe06
06-04-2006, 11:19 PM
yeah it probably is some rumours, people trying to find gossip when nobody has any! hows you heather?

babybay
06-04-2006, 11:20 PM
they get money for it

others just like to make them as they have sad lifes

krissybabe06
06-04-2006, 11:20 PM
sorry bbybay

babybay
06-04-2006, 11:21 PM
for what?lol

krissybabe06
06-04-2006, 11:23 PM
i said hows you heather, i asked that but when you answered me i thought it was heather and i meant to ask how you were lol as heather hasnt replied yet lololol

babybay
06-04-2006, 11:24 PM
okies lol

Razmataz
07-04-2006, 08:08 AM
I dispise only one rumour on big brother this is it.

DONT TELL US ABOUT HOUSEMATES.

We like to have the gossip when the photoshots are released thanks. :thumbs:

krissybabe06
07-04-2006, 08:34 AM
yeah exactly! its only rumours people always do it, apparently they were in the final cut! which was most probably a lie and even if they were they want to stop going around saying this and that because those people wont get in will they? but whatever it is rumours i guess as usual.

I agree wioth you gladders nobody should even discuss about housemates and once we see the photographs like beautiful chantelle then we can chatr about it , but people are seriously pathetic these days like doing stuff like this

BigSister
07-04-2006, 10:28 AM
well thesehousemates wont bein it anyway now even if they were the housemates

krissybabe06
07-04-2006, 10:54 AM
yeah exactly! and all because some nasty person goes around saying oo i seen this 1 and that 1, and now those people who were probably really nice people have lost their chances now because of them saying stuff about them, so i really feel sorry for them and would go off it if it was me to be honest

kdlang
15-04-2006, 11:00 PM
anything in the sunday papers??? reckon it's about time the rumours start!!

BB-Rocks
15-04-2006, 11:36 PM
It will all start in May!:bouncy:

krissybabe06
16-04-2006, 09:34 AM
no man no rumours man! it aint fair on the ones who want in and arent guna get in causea people spreading stuff!

kdlang
23-04-2006, 07:29 PM
lets see how many of them actually get into the house!!

My moneys on the tourettes guy and the DJ

Razmataz
23-04-2006, 07:34 PM
My money is on none of them!
Cos its all a big bag of poo! :thumbs:

krissybabe06
23-04-2006, 08:17 PM
exactly its all rubbish

Siouxsie
24-04-2006, 12:17 AM
ditto

krissybabe06
25-04-2006, 01:13 PM
lololol

kdlang
28-04-2006, 06:05 PM
LOL

kdlang
29-04-2006, 02:24 PM
She's on Digital spy forums again, talking about the DJ:

here's what she wrote:

Well it looks like i did not get in, that sucks!!

but i guess you never know what could happen in the next few weeks.

I enjoyed the audition process and met some great people along the way.

I thought i was in with a good chance!! maybe i was not mental enough.

As for my mate who i went through the auditions with, the dj from faliraki, I wonder if he has got in.

It's been in the papers and on the radio a DJ is going into the house but it has to be the same guy! He did say a few weeks back he was going back out to greece to DJ again in faliraki,but perhaps that was a trick!

He's not replying to the texts or voicemails i've sent him. Perhaps he has gone into hiding.

I'm all excited now, wish i was going in.

but remember big brother is always watching

She looks like a nutter!!!

wonder if her man will get in?