PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 6 Australia *May Contain Spoilers*

Pages : [1] 2 3

Arneldo
07-04-2006, 12:25 PM
This is the place to Discuss Big Brother 6 Australia!!

BB6Aus has been comfirmed to start 23rd April.
BB6Aus will last 17 weeks!!!

There are rumors that The UK and AUS will swap housemates like UK did with BBAfrica back in BB4.

The new Ad's for BB6Aus feature Rainbows, Birds, Bees and say stuff like - ''It's Going to be heaven in the Big brother house this year'' - Givin a false impression to what the show will be like.

BBAus have a habit of stealing twists from BBUK so there could be chance of seeing an Unlucky 13th housemate or Secret garden housemates. another Twist could be that Siblings or Mother and Child could enter the house as a new Ad stated that - 'This Year Two housemates will Share the Same Secret''

I'm SO Looking Forward to BB6Aus!!

Legend
07-04-2006, 01:54 PM
Erm... how do u watch it?

Does it show in England?

x-heather-x
07-04-2006, 02:38 PM
17 weeks!!!!! OMG i thought this years 13 weeks was long enough!!!!!!

Arneldo
07-04-2006, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Legend
Erm... how do u watch it?

Does it show in England?

I keep up to Date and Read the News storys on The Offical Site.
The Offical Site also has Video Clips and Free Live Streaming.

Legend
07-04-2006, 03:55 PM
What's the official site?

Arneldo
07-04-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Legend
What's the official site?

Its not Up Yet.
Well The Site is ter -- Just not much on it.

Captain.Remy
07-04-2006, 04:26 PM
Official site : http://bigbrother.com.au/

BB-Rocks
07-04-2006, 04:40 PM
Im not that ecited if i can't see it.

I didn't know they copied BBUK stuff

dtd2
07-04-2006, 09:05 PM
Yeah I am pretty excited also and they also use Ameican twists as well (American speaking),but it should be pretty good. I followed lasts years and like it ,but many Austrailins didn't.

JakeyBoy
08-04-2006, 11:17 AM
Apparently were gonna use the UK eye lol

www.behindbigbrother.com is a good site too

The commericals are weird and I was trying to work out what they meant by two people and one secret.... well if I find anything else I'll let ya know since I am aussie lol

JakeyBoy
08-04-2006, 11:21 AM
The long-predicted April 23 starting date for Big Brother 6 can now be confirmed.

A billboard alongside the Melbourne ring road is now advertising Big Brother as starting on this date.

If the show follows previous year formats the housemates will enter on Saturday April 22, with the launch being aired the night of April 23 (a 24 hour delay).

JakeyBoy
08-04-2006, 11:22 AM
Big Brother has been amused to hear various rumours about the upcoming series. These have included:

* This series will feature a housemate giving birth live on TV. This was done in Holland's Big Brother last year, but unlike in the Dutch House, both parents of Australia's BB baby will be in the house.

* BB06 will (as per usual) run at the same time in Australia and the UK - but this time producers will take advantage of the parallel paths. There will be a massive international exchange with several HMs criss-crossing the globe to spend time in both houses.

* A former nun is among the final hopefuls vying for inclusion in this year's BB House. Apparently she is not your average 'Bride of Christ' and has a VERY different take on things.

* This year's BB house will have an upstairs 'his and hers' penthouse which will be introduced during a 'battle of the sexes' task.

* Sources close to the production have apparently spoken of a new structure in the BB garden. The structure is hidden beneath a huge heavy-duty tarpaulin, but it is said to be made entirely of glass. A glasshouse 'sin bin' perhaps?

Big Brother wishes to neither confirm nor deny the accuracy of any of these rumours.

Big Brother is always watching

Arneldo
08-04-2006, 11:23 AM
Apprently - the 'Two Person - One Lie' Thing is taken from BB Belguim.
A husband and Wife will og into the House and After a few days the contestants will be told that tere is a couple in the house. If the contestants correctly guess who the couple is they will face eviction.

BB-Rocks
08-04-2006, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by JakeyBoy
Apparently were going to use the UK eye lol

From BB6UK?

x-heather-x
08-04-2006, 12:29 PM
Huh! Copycats! lolz.......:tongue:

BB-Rocks
08-04-2006, 12:36 PM
I don't think that should be allowed:laugh:

Arneldo
08-04-2006, 12:44 PM
No - BBAus are apperntly useing The BBUK template.
It the Eye that was printed behind the Diry Room Chair in BB3.

SEE HERE - http://www.behindbigbrother.com/showarticle.php?articleID=683

JakeyBoy
09-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by bb4eva
No - BBAus are apperntly useing The BBUK template.
It the Eye that was printed behind the Diry Room Chair in BB3.

SEE HERE - http://www.behindbigbrother.com/showarticle.php?articleID=683

Thats what I meant!

JakeyBoy
10-04-2006, 03:26 PM
http://www.behindbigbrother.com/imgbin/mobile_eye.jpg

JakeyBoy
10-04-2006, 03:26 PM
According to online TV guides, the Big Brother launch will air at 7.30pm on Sunday April 23.

The 2-hour launch will follow The Biggest Loser finale which begins at 6.30pm.

Courageously Channel 10 have given it the description "Television Event of the Year".

However the official title of the show still remains simply "Launch" in guides.

It should be noted that this show will most likely not be live (despite Channel 10's advertisements) as housemates usually enter the house the night prior (in this case Saturday April 22).

JakeyBoy
10-04-2006, 03:28 PM
Tickets are now being sold on the Dreamworld website for those interested in attending the Big Brother 2006 launch.

This is the first time tickets have been sold to the public. Previously Big Brother gave tickets away for free through competitions.

At the time of posting this article the Dreamworld Website was not actually linking to the ticket page, however you can find it here (http://www.dreamworld.com.au/content/bb_sub1.asp?name=BigBrother06_BuyTicketsNow)

The tickets are sold in a similar fashion to eviction shows, Silver seating is $20/ticket and Grass seating $15/ticket. This is the price eviction shows will start at (becoming more expensive as the season progresses).

From this we can gather the launch show will be taking place in the Dreamworld auditorium.

Arneldo
10-04-2006, 03:29 PM
They could have done a better jib with the new logo.
Its just a little brighter than last years and thhats all.

I think they should change it 2 green.

Corkie
10-04-2006, 06:06 PM
i think they could of dont better with the logo but there staying with the heart where the 0 is supposed to be

x-heather-x
10-04-2006, 07:05 PM
I dont like that logo:sad:

I agree that they should change the colour:spin2:

tiptop4305
11-04-2006, 11:45 AM
Some of you think we are using this eye for 2006:
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/tiptop4305/bb_eye_teaser1.jpg

We are not using the UK eye the eye above, was rumoured. but we all know its not gonna be it., we are using our own eye from 2005.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b317/tiptop4305/bb_eye.jpg

BB-Rocks
11-04-2006, 11:48 AM
That eyes quite boring

tiptop4305
11-04-2006, 11:51 AM
I couldnt stand having your all the time lol.

it looks like someone did you eyes in paint!

sorry, but thats what they look like

our eyes match the house.

Techno, we always have a plasma in the house, everyroom is guarenteed at least 1 lol.

BB-Rocks
11-04-2006, 11:55 AM
I think our eye looks much better than yours. You say ours looks like its painted, yours looks like a wee kid made it with glitter lol.

The bb6eye was my favourite eye!

JakeyBoy
11-04-2006, 02:42 PM
I agree. the UK looks like someone made it out of snot and i dont know how that could fit into an aussie house

BB-Rocks
11-04-2006, 05:44 PM
Yours isn't much better ..

I think i made summit like that in primary 1 with the glitter:hugesmile:

JakeyBoy
14-04-2006, 06:03 PM
lmfao!

x-heather-x
14-04-2006, 09:04 PM
I dont like they aussie eye ( no offence):bored:

I think our eye is good:bouncy:......and not made in paint!!!!!:rolleyes:

xWee-Babezx
15-04-2006, 12:06 AM
BBUK eye is well the best!

dtd2
15-04-2006, 02:05 AM
USA is the best ours is so origianal ours is a real eye lol.

tiptop4305
15-04-2006, 07:04 AM
Real Eyes are So outdated these days lol.

We had the real eyes for the first 3 series. then we got bored.

BB-Rocks
15-04-2006, 11:24 AM
We had the real eye for the first two series .. and then we got bored of it

dtd2
15-04-2006, 01:04 PM
Oh well our first season didn't have an eye just a logo.

Corkie
15-04-2006, 03:56 PM
heres some rumours about the house (shame no piccys yet)

The house will feature vibrant, deep colours.

The infamous stripping pole is set to make a return, however this time its in the bedroom.
- The outside pool has not been moved from previous years. The outdoor area will also include a spa as usual and doors to an indoor gym.

- There are bedrooms scatted all through the Big Brother complex: one is a main bedroom with the other two being secret rooms located at various ends of the house.

- Instead of travelling up/down stairs to enter and leave the Big Brother house, housemates will walk down a long hallway, with secret rooms branching off.

- Returning from last year is the Big Brother Shop and Animal area.

- Instead of a circular dining table housemates now have a long rectangular one.

- There is possibly a bedroom located outside which could act as a penthouse or rewards room. We hear it is connected to the backyard via a ramp.

Arneldo
15-04-2006, 07:59 PM
It Looks like the Besit is coming to Australia.

Thats what ive heard anyway.

Ive heard that the first eviction will take place April 30th with 2 housemates leaving the house and entering the secret Bedsit. Then the next day the 2 housemates will seek there revenge on the housemates in a specal show named 'Big Brother : The Revenge'

Corkie
15-04-2006, 08:45 PM
cool soa bit like emma and mich?

BB-Rocks
15-04-2006, 09:33 PM
Do they copy everything we do?

tiptop4305
16-04-2006, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by BB-Rocks
Do they copy everything we do?

Well what world have you been living in? lol

ever since we got new producers after series 3, its take this take that.

Hey at least we are original with Transexual Intruders

Miriam then Nadia.

xWee-Babezx
16-04-2006, 01:21 PM
incase you havnt noticed we live in the uk so how is he meant to know what happens in aussie bb?:bored:

Arneldo
16-04-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by xWee-Babezx
incase you havnt noticed we live in the uk so how is he meant to know what happens in aussie bb?:bored:

By searching the Web. :spin:

JakeyBoy
16-04-2006, 02:47 PM
BB will be having a "surprise eviction" on Sunday April 30, only one week from the launch of the series.

Nominations will begin the following day (May 1).

May 1 will also feature a special titled "BB: The Revenge". Fans have speculated that nominated housemates may be given powers to affect nominations.

Sorta right bb4eva....

Also...

We hear from a reliable source that the outdoor area in the Big Brother house will not be real grass.

Instead, housemates will have to sunbathe on Softfall Rubbertech, the type of synthetic rubber padding used in McDonalds children's playgrounds.

The synthetic rubber/grass might be replaced by real grass later in the series.

dtd2
17-04-2006, 03:05 PM
the website has been updated at http://bigbrother.3mobile.com.au/

Arneldo
17-04-2006, 03:27 PM
NOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!!!

Premium Members can only see Live Feed this year!
You have To Pay!!

Im not a happy Bunny!!!

Im very dissapointed BBAus!! Very!!

dtd2
17-04-2006, 04:19 PM
NO you don't. If you get premium the only differnce will be you don't get that ad before it starts and it never times out you can still get free feeds ,but you just have to watch that boring commercial and it will time out like every 20 minutes.

Corkie
17-04-2006, 04:20 PM
im fine with ads :hugesmile:

dtd2
17-04-2006, 05:05 PM
Oh well I thought after a while it was annoying.

BB-Rocks
17-04-2006, 05:35 PM
Same with me Corkie lol

Arneldo
17-04-2006, 05:40 PM
Thanks dtd2.

I did realise after few mins that it was just Ad free.
Just momentarly i freaked out.

BB-Rocks
17-04-2006, 05:41 PM
I think im gonig to follow the whole thing this year. Last year i only wtached some of it

Arneldo
17-04-2006, 05:51 PM
Ill deffo be followng this year like i did last year.
I remember last year i would be watching BBAus live on computar and BBUk live on e4 at the same time lol.

Im still tryin to get someone is Australia to record BB6Aus and send it over to me for a price.
So --- If anyone in Aus is intrested ... Contact me!

Until then .. Ill have to use Torrents.

dtd2
17-04-2006, 07:44 PM
Thanks dtd2.

I did realise after few mins that it was just Ad free.
Just momentarly i freaked out.

Yeah your welcome lol. I am going to follow it again just like last year.

JakeyBoy
18-04-2006, 09:31 AM
Cant wait, and the website isnt like busy so thats good

tiptop4305
19-04-2006, 04:57 AM
Its now revealed.

Two World Firsts.

Prison in the House.

Public get to vote to keep in and to vote out.

Pretty much, everything they have been saying, is true.

EDIT: Those two things are not the world firsts, thats what we were shown, the world firsts will be revealed on Sunday.

JakeyBoy
19-04-2006, 07:53 AM
Was that on Rove? Coz I forgot to watch it

Corkie
19-04-2006, 10:45 AM
theyve got alot of pictures to tease us with just wondering but if it airs on sunday will that mean uk people will have to wait till monday to ind out who the hm are as i remember last year they put the hm early

anyway heres a sneak preview of house (just close ups)

http://bigbrother.3mobile.com.au/image_gallery.asp?gallery_id=3

and drawings the hm drew ones a piggy :laugh:

http://bigbrother.3mobile.com.au/image_gallery.asp?gallery_id=4

hope they work

JakeyBoy
19-04-2006, 12:00 PM
lol I saw those before... a pig lol

Corkie
19-04-2006, 05:19 PM
theyve got two pics of hm on behind bb does the first does resemble one of the piccys

Corkie
20-04-2006, 06:11 AM
arghhhhh most of the videos you cant watch as its Premium

Corkie
20-04-2006, 08:46 PM
ok so this is what people think the twist will be doesnt give much info though

After the first 24 hours of the housemates entering the house, Big Brother will reveal The Others. It is confirmed that these people will hide the same secret from their fellow housemates.

The role that they play in this house remains a mystery at this stage, however it is believed that they will form strategies and alliances with the other housemates. In essence, it’s what Big Brother is all about, a secret society governed by a single supreme being.

Speculation builds on how and when The Others will enter the house. Will The Others enter the house on launch night disguised as housemates to blend in? Or will they be banished to live in secrecy in a special area of the house? What secret do they all share… are they related or romantically linked? What does it have to do with the birds and bees in the teaser trailers? And what is their mission? Little Brother will get back to you…

JakeyBoy
21-04-2006, 02:14 AM
Oooooo cool!

Corkie
21-04-2006, 12:46 PM
and here is the plan of the house (loads of help) :rolleyes:

http://bigbrother.3mobile.com.au/houseplan.asp

Arneldo
21-04-2006, 12:46 PM
The Houseplan!

The Red Room coming off from the Lounge is the Punishment Room and the Green Room is the room for 'The Others' e.g Bedsit type of thing

JakeyBoy
21-04-2006, 12:56 PM
Good, the FNL arena is seprate to the animals place

JakeyBoy
21-04-2006, 03:50 PM
It was funny of the FNG tonight when Big Brother just goes

"This is Big Brother,

Mike, Ryan, Bree. Clear out of here immediatly. Oh and clean up, I am expecting some guests on Sunday night."

:joker:

Corkie
21-04-2006, 05:35 PM
did he say that lol

i was wondering do you know prenium is there any way you can watch videos without buying it

also will there be free videos to watch?

JakeyBoy
22-04-2006, 04:53 AM
Yeha, but the free ones will be **** lol

Corkie
22-04-2006, 10:11 AM
behind big brother are at the launch so know whats going on if you want to wait till tomorrow aussies heres your time to not look at this post

audience can stay and watch the feed from the house. They all organise for the crowds to cheer so they can record a promo. Gretel says thankyou to the crowd.

UPDATE FROM OUR GOONS: The outdoor area has a light covering over it. There are plastic "thongs" in the pool. Two of the guys think they are gods gift to women. There are hints of a brother/sister duo in the house.
9.16pm - The 'blokes' get excited by the spa. One of the housemates jumps in the pool.

9.15pm - Big Brother lets the housemates into the house. They all cheer and get exicted.
9.06pm - During the break they played YMCA. Mikey G got really into it and sang and danced along on stage.

9.05pm - BB tells the housemates in the waiting room they will be entering the house shortly.

The 15th and final housemate is Jamie Brooksby.

DELAYED UPDATE: - Krystal, 19. retail assistant. Has fake boobs and a nice ass. Reckons arse is the best feature, then tits. Can see through them. Will be the centre of attention in the house, has black dress, showing her tits. Talking about her boob job, sexy asian patterned high heeled boots. "Show us your tits!" some guys yell. Claire is in.

8.48pm - The 14th housemate is Krystal. She has lived in 20 different houses.

8.45pm - The 13th housemate is Claire. She works with big cats.

8.38pm - The 12th housemate is Elise.

DELAYED UPDATE: In a cross to the house, David checks out Anna's boobs, the crowd laughs.

DELAYED UPDATE: Ashley loves v8's and bowling. Cried with women. Will confront people if he has to. Has a saying 'you know it'. Has bad dress sense, brown short hair, has a bit of a beard.
8.29pm - Eleventh housemate is Ashley. He is 20 years old, a brick layer.

8.26pm - Anna burps, farts & whinges. Hot but guys dump her. Family describe her as a bimbo, bitch etc but all round good friend. Anna is her name. Big boobs, look fake. Wearing plunging neck line dress. Thinks she can get anything she wants with her looks. Hates competition, reckons she's a nice little girl.

8.24pm - The tenth housemate is Anna. She says she is a bit of a bimbo, and loves the boys.

8.19pm - John moved to Australia 14 years ago. He went into lockdown with his mum so she could cook for him. He has one older brother.

8.17pm - The ninth housemate is John.

8.13pm - The eighth housemate is named Dino.

8.09pm - The seventh housemate is Tilli.

8.05pm - There will be a public vote tonight.

DELAYED UPDATE: - David is a former international model, now an organic farmer. He is straight. Karen entered the house and got along well with the others. They are all drinking.

7.59pm - The sixth housemate is David.

7.55pm - One of Karen's children has cancer.

7.50pm - The fifth housemate is Karen. She is a single mum and hippie.

7.42pm - Another break period.

7.40pm - Katie is 19 and a promo model. She doesn't want to die a virgin.

7.39pm - Katie is the fourth housemate to enter. She says the one thing she wants to do before she dies is have sex.

7.35pm - Camilla is now entering the house. She meets Michael and they laugh together. They talk about how they were waiting in their cars for so long, and how Camilla needed to go to the toilet the whole time.

7.33pm - The third housemate is Gaelan, an exotic dancer (male).

7.30pm - Camilla is 22 with red messy hair. Both housemates to enter have now said they have cheated on their partners many times.

7.28pm - The second housemate to enter is Camilla.

7.25pm - Ad break. Gretel is getting her makeup re-done. Mike gets the crowd up and cheering for when they return.

7.21pm - Michael has gone into the waiting room of the house.

7.19pm - The house has a hot tub.

7.18pm - The house has a massage table. The shower screen is magnified similar to last year.

7.16pm - Gretel is going through the house very quickly, showing the crowd each of the rooms. She is showing the split bedrooms.

7.14pm - The first housemate is Michael. He says he calls his mother every day and will take Big Brother on.

7.12pm - Two of the housemates are in a relationship.

7.10pm - Gretel announces they will not be telling the crowd what the world exclusive is tonight. Some one in the crowd yells out "WHAT!?" and the crowd laughs. Gretel says that 15 housemates will be entering the house tonight.

7.08pm - Gretel walks onto the stage.

7.07pm - Video clips of the new housemates are playing. Two of the housemates are named Elise.

7.05pm - The show is starting, the crowd cheers. The theme music plays once again.

7.05pm - The show still hasn't started. Mike is now giving out prizes to the loudest part of the auditorium.

7.02pm - The crew from B105 radio in Brisbane are doing promotional shots.

6.59pm - Gretel still isn't ready. Mike Goldman calls out "Comon Gretel you're holding up the whole show". There are lots of girls screaming in the crowd. The show will start in about 3 minutes.

6.57pm - Gretel is not ready so Mike is getting audience members to read out jokes.

6.53pm - The show just started. The crowd are clapping along and cheering. The theme music is the same as last year. Mike Goldman anounces Gretel Killeen but she is no where to be seen! The crowd laughs.

6.51pm - BeeGees music is playing and Mike Goldman is dancing on-stage with a blonde girl with big boobs. The show starts in 2 minutes.

6.48pm - The stage now has a little fence on it to prevent people jumping up.

6.47pm - Mike Goldman is now interviewing members of the crowd.

6.42pm - Welcome to BBBA updates! The Dreamworld Auditorium is similar to last year: 8 plasmas either side of big screen. 12 plasmas along top. No plasmas on sides this year. Rows of flashing LEDs instead. Mike Goldman is warming up the crowd. They mention $375 million dollars have been spent on this season of BB.

dtd2
22-04-2006, 10:32 AM
I am a little angry that they won't be revealing the world first twist tonight and we still have to wait until tommorow.

Corkie
22-04-2006, 11:09 AM
i know it is annoying but im pleased with the hm they seem good normally in ukbb we know just a bit of the twist and then in ends

dtd2
22-04-2006, 11:46 AM
Oh I may I have found the first twist according to behind big brother there are supposed to be 2 hms named elise,but only one entered the house so far.

Corkie
22-04-2006, 11:58 AM
i know i was just thinking that i think the other one is an other or maybe it could be the same person the one in the house is going to live with the others

i dont know though

dtd2
22-04-2006, 12:04 PM
Big Brother has placed an insider in the house and will issue them with a mission on Sunday night after the launch show.

This rumour was supposed to be revealed during the launch show, however a fan wearing a BBBA tshirt was spotted in the audience and the hosts held back.

Mike Goldman approached the fan and said they weren't going to tell the audience the rumour "so you don't have anything to post on your site".

However the fan spotted the intruder twist on Gretel's teleprompter.

from behindbigbrother.com

dtd2
22-04-2006, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by dtd2
Big Brother has placed an insider in the house and will issue them with a mission on Sunday night after the launch show.

This rumour was supposed to be revealed during the launch show, however a fan wearing a BBBA tshirt was spotted in the audience and the hosts held back.

Mike Goldman approached the fan and said they weren't going to tell the audience the rumour "so you don't have anything to post on your site".

However the fan spotted the intruder twist on Gretel's teleprompter.

from behindbigbrother.com

I hope that is not the big world first because I would like to see the others play out better then just that.

Arneldo
22-04-2006, 02:20 PM
Meet The Housemates!

http://i3.tinypic.com/w6wkkh.jpg
Anna, 20

http://i3.tinypic.com/w6wkso.jpg
Ashley, 19

http://i3.tinypic.com/w6wl0z.jpg
Camilla, 22

http://i3.tinypic.com/w6wl7t.jpg
Claire, 22

http://i3.tinypic.com/w6wmlh.jpg
David, 26

http://i3.tinypic.com/w6wmye.jpg
Dino, 21

http://i3.tinypic.com/w6wn44.jpg
Elise, 21

http://i3.tinypic.com/w6wnbl.jpg
Gealan, 25

http://i3.tinypic.com/w6wnj8.jpg
Jamie, 22

http://i3.tinypic.com/w6wnq0.jpg
John, 20

http://i3.tinypic.com/w6wnwj.jpg
Karan, 36

http://i3.tinypic.com/w6wo08.jpg
Katie, 19

http://i3.tinypic.com/w6wo6w.jpg
Krystal, 19

http://i3.tinypic.com/w6woee.jpg
Micheal, 25

http://i3.tinypic.com/w6wps4.jpg
Tilli, 19

Corkie
22-04-2006, 02:30 PM
cool they said there was 2 housemates called Elise on behind big bro

dtd2
22-04-2006, 03:10 PM
http://www.behindbigbrother.com/showarticle.php?articleID=714
has images from the launch and also http://www.behindbigbrother.com/showarticle.php?articleID=715
a view of Gretlel's telepromter.

Arneldo
22-04-2006, 03:14 PM
Im really ecited!

I cnt wait for the Launch to air so sumione can put it up to dwnload!

dtd2
22-04-2006, 03:28 PM
Big Brother housemates are in for a nasty shock when the new series starts tonight.

Five Victorians are among the 15 housemates who will be subjected to tasks including being given electric shocks as they try to win the $1 million first prize.

There will also be a punishment room where housemates will be sent for solitary confinement if they break house rules.

Medical authorities and family groups have expressed concerns about what the contestants will be subjected to when the sixth series of the Channel 10 show starts tonight.

A true-or-false game will see the housemates zapped with a 12-volt electrical shock if they answer questions incorrectly.

Australian Medical Association Queensland president Dr Steve Hambleton said the punishment was unnecessarily dangerous.

"Electricity is something we don't know that much about, so why take a risk?" he said.

Dr Hambleton said the show's producers should think of better ways to amuse their viewers.

"These sorts of things are ridiculous and pranks can turn out very badly," he said.

Australian Family Association spokeswoman Angelique Barr said the concept was "sick".

"It shows children that it's OK to treat people this way and inflict pain on others," she said. "It gives the message that it's all right to abuse some people and it's all right to be amused by the pain and suffering of others."

A spokesman for Endemol Southern Star, the producers of Big Brother, said the task was designed to be fun, not as a punishment, and was not meant to cause the housemates harm.

"We tested the game to ascertain how it worked and it's great fun," he said. "It delivers the same sort of punch as a number of commercially available games."

Five Victorians, including a former Foster's grid girl and a part-time male model, are among the BB housemates.
more news this time from Sunday Herald Sun.

JakeyBoy
22-04-2006, 04:54 PM
lol I couldnt help but have a peek lol

Ah well.... kinda pissed that i did now

dtd2
22-04-2006, 05:42 PM
Sorry mabey I should have put spoilers ,but I thought that people would know that it contained spoilers.

James
22-04-2006, 08:57 PM
Here's the site for downloading BB Aus torrents...

http://www.bigbrotherbinaries.net/

Some adverts and previews are there at the moment. I might check this series out, at least until BB7 UK starts.

Don't forget to install the bittorrent client before downloading torrent files... here --> http://www.bittorrent.com/download.myt

Here's a simple guide to bittorrent if you need more info --> http://www.toritraders.com/guides/bittorrent.htm

James
22-04-2006, 09:47 PM
Oh, sorry it appears the bigbrotherbinaries site are not doing torrents at the moment. I didn't check.

That site only lists downloads by IRC and newsgroups which is different and slightly more complicated.

This site does have Big Brother torrents though --> http://www.mininova.org/sub/173/added

dtd2
22-04-2006, 10:34 PM
more news lol
From the Sunday Herald Sun - TV Magazine
Meet Krystal, the girl Network Ten is hoping will "rock your world". The 19 year old assistant is set to be the focus of the new season of BB which starts tonight. Network heads don't want to reveal the surprise but reveal "this girl is about to live what most girls would consider their worst nightmare in the BB household". This is a world first for BB - A lot of countries wanted to do this but haven't found the perfect housemate. We have.

Arneldo
22-04-2006, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by dtd2
more news lol
From the Sunday Herald Sun - TV Magazine
Meet Krystal, the girl Network Ten is hoping will "rock your world". The 19 year old assistant is set to be the focus of the new season of BB which starts tonight. Network heads don't want to reveal the surprise but reveal "this girl is about to live what most girls would consider their worst nightmare in the BB household". This is a world first for BB - A lot of countries wanted to do this but haven't found the perfect housemate. We have.

Ooooooooooohhhhh!!!!! IN-TRES-TING!

Arneldo
22-04-2006, 10:45 PM
Apprently Krystal is Karens daughter!

JakeyBoy
23-04-2006, 08:01 AM
ooo very interesting indeed lol

Just an hour and a half to go!

Arneldo
23-04-2006, 10:31 AM
You Can Now Take a Virtual Tour of The House!

Check out the Sofa's --- ewwwww

http://bigbrother.3mobile.com.au/houseplan.asp

Arneldo
23-04-2006, 10:39 AM
Awwww Look who are visting the BBAus house!!!
Its only the CBB4 Ducks!

BB-Rocks
23-04-2006, 10:59 AM
They stole the ducks!!

My auntie is on the phone from Aus and shes watching it right now

Arneldo
23-04-2006, 11:00 AM
The Free Live Cam is now availible on the site.

EDIT : There ****! You can only watch cams for like 4 mins 3 times a day!

BB-Rocks
23-04-2006, 11:13 AM
4mins!! Thats shocking!:mad:

Arneldo
23-04-2006, 11:15 AM
Told Ya!

BB-Rocks
23-04-2006, 11:17 AM
Thats weird! I take it thats the 'World's First'

Arneldo
23-04-2006, 11:19 AM
Thats weird! I take it thats the 'World's First'

Well for it to be a World First there must be a twist.
Cauyse in BB Greece they changed the name to 'Big Mother' and every housmeates had there mother in the house aswell.

Arneldo
23-04-2006, 11:22 AM
World First!
The BB06 World First has finally been revealed - this year, a mother and daughter will be secretly living together in the BB house.
As the new housemates met each other for the first time, little did they realise that Karen, 36, and Krystal, 20, are actually mother and daughter.

Karen and Krystal are on a special mission, set by BB, to keep their real identities a secret. If they manage to go unnoticed by their HMs for their first week in the house, they will both be immune from the first round of nominations. If the mother and daughter get caught out, they will both automatically be up for nomination. And if either one of them deliberately gives up the game and lets slip that they are related, one of them will be evicted at BB's discretion.

After spending only a few hours in the house, it remains to be seen how Krystal and Karen will cope with their difficult challenge. Already one HM is playing detective and sniffing out what she suspects could be a HM pairing - Claire confided in BB this morning that she suspects Michael and Elise might be a couple. "[Elise] just seems a lot more comfortable around him," said Claire, "and when she says she's single, she can't look you in the eye."

Despite Claire's suspicions about Michael and Elise, so far the connection between Karen and Krystal has gone completely unnoticed. It's hardly surprising considering mother and daughter have been avoiding each other like the plague. After greeting with a polite hug, they have hardly even spoken to each other, instead choosing to mix in separate groups and get to know their new HMs separately.

The girls have had to tell a few white lies already to keep their secret under wraps. Karen told the HMs she has two kids (she really has three) and Krystal is claiming to be an only child.

Their only close call so far was a brief conversation about breast enlargements. Mother and daughter managed to pass off their matching boob jobs as sheer coincidence.

Good work girls!

Arneldo
23-04-2006, 11:33 AM
Who will be Big Brother's Insider?

Big Brother is giving you the chance to decide which Housemate will be his secret operative inside the house. The "Insider" will be BB's person on the inside - a double agent whose mission will be to make life interesting and sometimes extremely difficult for their HMs.

The Insider will be given set tasks by BB and their success in the house will depend on their success as a sneak. If they pull off their weekly task, they will automatically be immune from eviction, but if they fail, BB will put them straight on the nomination chopping block.

It's up to you to decide who will be BB's Insider. The lucky (or perhaps unlucky) candidate will have little choice but to accept their new role - if they turn it down, BB plans to show them the door.

So, who's it going to be?

For Camilla, SMS CAMILLA to 19-10-10
For David, SMS DAVID to 19-10-10
For Michael, SMS MICHAEL to 19-10-10

Legion Interactive. Votes cost 55c max. Lines close 24/04/06 at 6pm EST. Terms and conditions

MarkWaldorf
23-04-2006, 11:43 AM
How do u watch live streaming?

JakeyBoy
23-04-2006, 11:44 AM
Well... that was exciting!

I hate the House, I hate Michael and lets see..... I like what gretel wore :P

dtd2
23-04-2006, 12:49 PM
Really interesting I have been watching everything for 3 hours and I managed to get the live feeds to work five times instead of just the 3 so I created a new account ,but i can't get on because how many people r watching.

MarkWaldorf
23-04-2006, 12:54 PM
I created an account but when the live stream comes up on windows, it says come back later to watch it?

babybay
23-04-2006, 01:01 PM
hope you enjoy your bb x

tiptop4305
23-04-2006, 01:02 PM
and we finally come with a world first!

2 in fact

i am so happy.

The mother and daughter is a world first, Both are there to win the money, while the greece one, the mothers could not win, they were there to watch over there kids.

and the insider thing is a world first i think.

and already, they have lost $60,000 fromt the prize pool.

Big Brother is definitly EVIL.

oh and dont forget about the electric shocks they get. :tongue::devil:

MarkWaldorf
23-04-2006, 01:07 PM
Whats up with the live stream?

babybay
23-04-2006, 01:08 PM
They still copied Greece though. Its just the same except they cant win

MarkWaldorf
23-04-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by BB06
Whats up with the live stream?

Anyone Know?

babybay
23-04-2006, 01:15 PM
no sorry

MarkWaldorf
23-04-2006, 01:19 PM
Like where are you watching your live stream?

JakeyBoy
23-04-2006, 02:18 PM
On my computer, In windows media player...

And that is not copying Greece one bit at all! If we wanted to copy, we'd change the show to Big Momma or whatever. Plus, heaps of series wanted to do it but they let us do it coz they found the best girl. So don't diss us coz it could have been you guys that had it

Arneldo
23-04-2006, 02:24 PM
Its like the Big Bomma twist in Greece and the Twin twist last year mixed together!

Unless BB makes it difficul for them then they will pass it real easy.

And there is another 'twist' apprently. One of the male housmeates is gay and will 'out' himself on the show.. And there callin it a Twist!

Pipergun
23-04-2006, 02:47 PM
It all looks very interesting! :thumbs:

I haven't watched any clips as yet, so I wonder if someone can explain why only Camilla, David or Michael can become the Insider? :conf:

Arneldo
23-04-2006, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Pipergun
It all looks very interesting! :thumbs:

I haven't watched any clips as yet, so I wonder if someone can explain why only Camilla, David or Michael can become the Insider? :conf:

Because they are the ones that said they would do anything to win, even cheat.

MarkWaldorf
23-04-2006, 03:25 PM
I'll check if the live stream is working now

dtd2
23-04-2006, 03:28 PM
BB06 is it. You may have already watched 3 times today with that account or to many people are watching. Right I wouldn't try to get it to work though because all of them are asleep except Micheal.

MarkWaldorf
23-04-2006, 03:35 PM
Okies, Cause everytime i open it, it says LKive stream has reached capacity when I hadnt watched it once!

dtd2
23-04-2006, 03:38 PM
Yeah that means to many people watching.

Corkie
23-04-2006, 03:41 PM
i think that dairy room is the best ive ever seen

and the punishment room is that a picture of what looks like the room?

MarkWaldorf
23-04-2006, 03:42 PM
Ah ok! So Like, do you know when, It could come back for me?

JakeyBoy
23-04-2006, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by corkie
i think that dairy room is the best ive ever seen

and the punishment room is that a picture of what looks like the room?

It IS the room

MarkWaldorf
23-04-2006, 04:25 PM
Is BB Aus any good? I so wanna watch it, but fate is stopping me lol

JakeyBoy
23-04-2006, 04:27 PM
Well I havent seen any other series so yes, I say its good

MarkWaldorf
23-04-2006, 04:29 PM
Ahhh, OMG Why is this happenin to me!! lol

JakeyBoy
23-04-2006, 05:09 PM
lol Come to Australia... we can watch it together :P

Corkie
23-04-2006, 05:29 PM
well if you look at on the website it just looks like a stool and a picture that looks liike a room

MarkWaldorf
23-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by JakeyBoy
lol Come to Australia... we can watch it together :P

Its a date :lol:

dtd2
23-04-2006, 06:44 PM
Well if anyone else here is have dificulty exactly what is it saying. Because I am sorry ,but I don't want want to want to use up any of my sessions to watch them sleep.

MarkWaldorf
23-04-2006, 07:50 PM
Huh

grahamuk
23-04-2006, 07:59 PM
The BB Australia site is mistaken, there is no world first so far.

Mother/Daughter
On February 16th 2006 in Big Brother 6 Italy, Eleonora (20, right picture) and her mother Patrizia (39, left picture) entered the house. They had to keep the fact that they were mother/daughter a secret from the other housemates for 1 week, which they succeeded in doing. Both were eligable to win and were classed as 2 separate Housemates.

http://worldofbigbrother.com/Ita/6/hms/Patrizia1.jpg http://worldofbigbrother.com/Ita/6/hms/Eleonora1.jpg

The Insider/Mole
This was done in Big Brother 3 Sweden in 2003, the Housemate was called Jonas.

dtd2
23-04-2006, 08:43 PM
Oh wow again Big Brother AUS fails with being original.

JakeyBoy
24-04-2006, 06:07 AM
^ Thats not very nice and no, if you actually noticed that it is called "truth or lie" and tthey can lie to us so there is more so shut up

James
24-04-2006, 08:44 AM
Here is a torrent download of the launch show... http://www.mininova.org/tor/29011

You may need to install WinRAR to read the file after downloading finishes... http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm?sa=X

MarkWaldorf
24-04-2006, 03:34 PM
It says the torrent dont exsist! Omg is Someone keeping me from watching this

JakeyBoy
24-04-2006, 03:57 PM
^ lol Maybe its a sign :wink:

BB-Rocks
24-04-2006, 04:07 PM
Same with me

Arneldo
24-04-2006, 04:20 PM
Try Tis : http://www.mininova.org/tor/290500

MarkWaldorf
24-04-2006, 04:23 PM
Thankooo, The Live stream dont work, so I might have to download the shows

Corkie
24-04-2006, 05:45 PM
i might downlaod a couple not to much im doing this one cos its the launch if theres a main thing i will though

also do you how micheal is the insider and he failes this mission then will get another insider also if he passes will he get a new mission each week?

Corkie
24-04-2006, 05:52 PM
found this in behind bb

Big Brother has a "surprise eviction" scheduled for this Sunday April 30.

However, the first eviction open to the public is not happening until May 7, meaning it is very likely this Sunday will be a fake eviction.

One possible theory is that BB will follow the "bedsit" idea used in various overseas versions of the show: one housemate is "eviction" and moved to a room where they can secretly watch and listen in on the other housemates.

The idea was most prominent in Big Brother UK in 2004 when the bedsit caused much fighting and controversy.

JakeyBoy
24-04-2006, 07:07 PM
i might downlaod a couple not to much I'm doing this one cos its the launch if theres a main thing i will though

also do you how micheal is the insider and he failes this mission then will get another insider also if he passes will he get a new mission each week?

He got a strike and if he fails, he will be punished. There will be more tasks for him

MarkWaldorf
24-04-2006, 07:32 PM
So, whats going on?

tiptop4305
25-04-2006, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by grahamuk

Mother/Daughter
On February 16th 2006 in Big Brother 6 Italy, Eleonora (20, right picture) and her mother Patrizia (39, left picture) entered the house. They had to keep the fact that they were mother/daughter a secret from the other housemates for 1 week, which they succeeded in doing. Both were eligable to win and were classed as 2 separate Housemates.

http://worldofbigbrother.com/Ita/6/hms/Patrizia1.jpg http://worldofbigbrother.com/Ita/6/hms/Eleonora1.jpg

The Insider/Mole

But, our Mother/Daughter Twist is different, both are in there as individuals, and if they are discovered, both are up for eviction, but only 1 would leave. If they pass, they are both immune for 1 week. If the insider fails to identify them, he is up for eviction, if he does, he is immune for 1 week.

he has already recieved 1 strike, for failing a simple task, he didnt pour the whole bottle of water onto the bed.

JakeyBoy
25-04-2006, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by tiptop4305
Originally posted by grahamuk

Mother/Daughter

The Insider/Mole

But, our Mother/Daughter Twist is different, both are in there as individuals, and if they are discovered, both are up for eviction, but only 1 would leave. If they pass, they are both immune for 1 week. If the insider fails to identify them, he is up for eviction, if he does, he is immune for 1 week.

he has already recieved 1 strike, for failing a simple task, he didnt pour the whole bottle of water onto the bed.

I know! What an idiot :laugh:

I hope he gets 3 strikes, I can't bloody stand him

JakeyBoy
25-04-2006, 04:20 PM
We've heard "The Others" that were planned to be part of the show will be family members related to Karen and Krystal.

Apparently in a special event, two extra housemates will be added to the house.

These two people are "Paul": Karen's Brother (Krystal's Uncle) and "Zac": Paul's Son (Karen's nephew, Krystal's cousin).

If this rumour is true it will infact be a world first for Big Brother Australia.

Paul and Zac will be required to keep their relationship secret from the rest of the housemates.

A Big Brother special titled "The Others" was initially planned for Monday April 24 however became "The Insider" at the last minute.

JakeyBoy
25-04-2006, 04:20 PM
In response to our previous story that this Sunday will be a fake eviction, we have heard an eviction will go ahead as normal.

Rather than the public deciding who is evicted, Big Brother will simply kick a housemate out, possibly through the success or failure of a task.

The TV guide tag for the eviction is "Get ready, he's gonna mess with your head!"

JakeyBoy
25-04-2006, 04:21 PM
The Big Brother 6 launch saw high ratings for Channel 10.

1.796 million viewers tuned in to watch the entire launch show, with 2 million at around 9pm.

These figures are the highest for the launch show since Big Brother 3.

(From eBroadcast).

JakeyBoy
25-04-2006, 04:21 PM
The Adelaide Advertiser reported yesterday that sources close to Tilli outside the house say she was very close to becoming engaged.

As far as we know Tilli told audition staff and producers she was single. There were reports of potential housemates being kicked out for lying to producers in the selection process.

Meanwhile Star Magazine reports David has a love interest outside the house:

“I have a developing love interest. The person I started seeing has warned me not to fall for anyone else.”

MarkWaldorf
25-04-2006, 08:11 PM
Is there any of other BB Aus shows to download?

Rory
25-04-2006, 08:26 PM
Day 002 and Day 003. I've got day 2, and I'm downloading day 3.

Arneldo
25-04-2006, 08:45 PM
Imwatchin the Launch Show Now!

Ashley is entering!

So far - All of them except Mucheal and Gealan are okay!

Im dwnloadin Day 2 n Day 3 highlights now!

Plus -- Anna is Fit!

dtd2
25-04-2006, 11:21 PM
I don't really think bitorrents really work for me do they take forever for everyone else to download?

MarkWaldorf
26-04-2006, 06:21 AM
Yup, Took 1 Day

JakeyBoy
26-04-2006, 06:29 AM
****! One day is ages

JakeyBoy
26-04-2006, 06:29 AM
Contrary to the yearly rumours and endless speculation about housemates being swapped to other overseas editions, Michael has confirmed this afternoon that this can't happen because they were not required to bring passports with them.

Michael and Jamie were discussing what the "World First" could be at the barbeque while cooking lunch. Jamie raised the prospect of going over to the UK or similar, but Michael said that this could not happen. He explained he had tried to test the producers by asking them whether he needed to bring his passport with him. The producers told him not to worry about that.

This contradicts an earlier report we posted suggesting that all housemates were required to make sure they had valid passports before entering the house.

Arneldo
26-04-2006, 02:57 PM
The launch took forevr to Dwnload!

But Day 2 n day 3 dwnloaded very quick!

Im watchin Day 2 Now

MarkWaldorf
26-04-2006, 03:08 PM
Where did u get day 2 and day 3?

x-heather-x
26-04-2006, 03:49 PM
the launch took FOREVER to download!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sleep::sleep::sleep:

MarkWaldorf
26-04-2006, 03:49 PM
Im downloading Episode 4 now

JakeyBoy
26-04-2006, 03:57 PM
And David has come out of the closet!

Well done for him :) he was crying a little bit though and as we speak, he is in the Diary Room letting it all out some more

MarkWaldorf
26-04-2006, 03:58 PM
Yh I read, Camilla was upset?

x-heather-x
26-04-2006, 04:22 PM
awww wonder what was up-anyone know?

Im downloading ep 4 too!

MarkWaldorf
26-04-2006, 05:33 PM
David and Camilla were good friends, and she was upset he never told her bout his true secret (his sexuality)

x-heather-x
26-04-2006, 06:42 PM
aww yeah ...thanks for reminding me of that BB06!:wink:

MarkWaldorf
26-04-2006, 06:49 PM
lol Thats ok

GabrielleisLove
26-04-2006, 09:38 PM
I think that's going to make David really popular for his bravery.

x-heather-x
26-04-2006, 10:25 PM
yeah i agree

JakeyBoy
27-04-2006, 06:56 AM
Poor thing apparently was crying in the Diary Room just as Uplate ended

JakeyBoy
27-04-2006, 07:10 AM
From BB Chaos (April 25th, 2006):

In the first three days alone there has been quite a lot of information around about BB 6. The HMs also have quite a lot of information right in front of them. These are clues about this series.

Here is what we know so far. When will the HMs work it it all out though?

* The cowhide and waterfall themes in the bedroom. Did any of these HMs see 'Brokeback Mountain'? If they remember that one of them is a farmer and former international model who might just seem a little too good to be true for some ladies, the light bulb in each of their heads might go off.
* One or more of the cats and polystyrene rocks in the garden may contain a very useful item. Who will be the first to find it?
* One or more of the ducks in the bathroom may contain a very useful item. Who will be the first to find it?
* The Asian garden and the Oriental theme in the Rewards Apartment. Is a visitor from a nearby BB series coming Down Under? Maybe the HMs think that it is all just there for the fun of it.

Have you spotted any other clues that BB has left for the HMs?

dtd2
27-04-2006, 07:16 PM
Oh that is cool.

JakeyBoy
28-04-2006, 11:24 AM
The first FNL just finished!

Gaelan is the winner and he took the second place getter Katie into the RR with him

MarkWaldorf
28-04-2006, 04:38 PM
The wha?

Corkie
28-04-2006, 05:07 PM
so ive watch launch night and the inside one so far my faves are

elise
Katie (she so funny and wierd)
David
Tilli and i hope dino does more cos he seems fun

Corkie
28-04-2006, 05:08 PM
the fnl is the friday night chalenge its a bit like the ones we had on saturdays but they always have them and they are more physical they do look fun i think galean won and i think he took katie into the rewards room with him!

Arneldo
28-04-2006, 05:11 PM
Tilli or Katie 2 Win!
They are the best!!

Camilla annoys me a little!

Also - anns seems kool - I dunno why everyone is bitchin about her

Corkie
28-04-2006, 05:16 PM
everyones bitching about her cos shes really good looking but is to shallow i do agree a bit but ehwell she seems ok i dont want her to win

JakeyBoy
28-04-2006, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by BB06
The wha?

The Friday Night Games, I think you had something similar...

4 rounds of games that are just for our enjoyment and the winner gets:

The RR
The NT
The ability to HOTC
And some other special prize (3 boxes)

As I said,, Gaelan won

MarkWaldorf
28-04-2006, 07:58 PM
Ah Okies

GabrielleisLove
28-04-2006, 08:23 PM
Tilli and Dino are my favourites right now. I like David but I think that him coming out has been dragged on for quite a while. (on our BB we usually have about 3 or 4, gay, lesbian, or bisexual contestants) Michael is a bit calculating in everything he does. I don't see what the big problem with Anna is, bless her, I just think she's always been around people like herself and she dosen't know how to act around people that don't necessarily share the same interests. I kind of like Karen but Krystal and her baps bother me. :laugh:

JakeyBoy
29-04-2006, 10:14 AM
Our first gay Housemate in a real BB series so there is gonna be some hype, especially if half his community and some family members dont knoww!

Dyllyn
29-04-2006, 02:01 PM
David is one of many in BBAus to be Gay hes isnt the 1st u know?

BB1 Johnnie (Gay) & Was the 1st openly gay man on Aus TV
BB1 Andy (Bi) She wanted to sleep with 7 housemates LOl
BB1 Gordon (Bi)
BB2 Nathan (Gay)
BB2 Sahra (Bi)
BB3 Claire (Les)
BB3 Jamie-Intruder (Gay)
BB3 Jaime HM (Bi)
BB4 Miriam (******) Theres Something ABout Miriam
BB5 Geneva (Bi)
BB5 Rachael (Bi)

so yeah we have had a few but i think the uk have had more lol

Dyllyn
29-04-2006, 02:12 PM
bbeva if u have any UK BB footage can u email it to me that would be so cool i love hearing about the UK bb but dont get to watch it, i got into it a little lasy yr just reading about it same with BB5 with Nadia - shes wicked! but yeah any BB eps would be cool thanks heaps

Dyllyn XXXX

Corkie
29-04-2006, 03:31 PM
hello i was wondering where they go to if they get evicted so where is the door is the place where the came from or is near the play where the dairy room is?

JakeyBoy
29-04-2006, 03:55 PM
I have no idea, we'll have to wait and see

JakeyBoy
29-04-2006, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Dyllyn
David is one of many in BBAus to be Gay hes isnt the 1st u know?

BB1 Johnnie (Gay) & Was the 1st openly gay man on Aus TV
BB1 Andy (Bi) She wanted to sleep with 7 housemates LOl
BB1 Gordon (Bi)
BB2 Nathan (Gay)
BB2 Sahra (Bi)
BB3 Claire (Les)
BB3 Jamie-Intruder (Gay)
BB3 Jaime HM (Bi)
BB4 Miriam (******) Theres Something ABout Miriam
BB5 Geneva (Bi)
BB5 Rachael (Bi)

so yeah we have had a few but i think the uk have had more lol

Just repeating what I heard on the news the other night... and bi doesnt mean your gay, it means your... well bi!

Arneldo
29-04-2006, 04:02 PM
hello i was wondering where they go to if they get evicted so where is the door is the place where the came from or is near the play where the dairy room is?

They exit through the door they enter to get to the diary room. There is another door in there that i dont we have ever saw.

Corkie
29-04-2006, 04:17 PM
thought it was thanks for clering it up i just was wondering for some reason

dtd2
29-04-2006, 04:33 PM
I don't know why ,but Dino is my favorite. Although big brother there is not being very original he is being pretty evil and I am really suprised because last year he wasn't and he said he would be ,but def being evil. Looking forward to the fake eviction and then the week after that is a real double eviction very great.

JakeyBoy
29-04-2006, 05:33 PM

They exit through the door they enter to get to the diary room. There is another door in there that i dont we have ever saw.

Oh yeah thats right

They exit through a door in the air lock

JakeyBoy
30-04-2006, 04:42 AM
Looks like the housemates are packing all their belongings into their bags - must be getting ready for their eviction tonight.

Last night Krystal got told off by Karen for being drunk - they got into a brief but loud argument - Michael and a few others noticed and got rather suspicious.

JakeyBoy
30-04-2006, 04:42 AM
They are doing their nominations now [though obviously we cannot hear who is being voted for]. Tilli went in first.

BB instructed them that they cannot vote strategically, that they must vote for tho they dislike, hate, or are irritated by the most. They cannot say "I get on with X least well" or "I dont really know x". They know one of them will be going home tonight as a direct result of this vote, not a public vote.

JakeyBoy
30-04-2006, 04:45 AM
I feel so sorry for David... he got bashed coz he was gay!

Corkie
30-04-2006, 08:30 AM
oh im stilll waiting for day007 to be put up on the minova

Arneldo
30-04-2006, 08:31 AM
I know. I like David i think think he has really come out of shell more since he came out to his housemates.

But i stick to supporting Tilli! I think she briallnt.

This who i like and hate :

LOVE : Tilli, Katie, Anna, Kyrstal
LIKE: David, Karen, Jamie
MEH: Elise, Ashley, Gealan, John, Claire, Camilla, Dino
HATE : Micheal

Arneldo
30-04-2006, 08:32 AM
oh I'm stilll waiting for day007 to be put up on the minova

There wont be one.
BBAus dont have a highlights show on Saturdays.
I was waitin for it aswell but then Jakey told me.

Corkie
30-04-2006, 08:41 AM
oh thanks bb4eva i was getting withdrew symptons they have one on sundays dont they or is it only live evction? (i dont mind cos i wanna see the "eviction")

that was wierd i just turned on live cam and camilla had know top on remember she said on the first night she was flat chested ermmm take her word for it (i turned it off cos i thought she might of wanted her privesy but theres props thousands of peeps watching her now)

Arneldo
30-04-2006, 08:46 AM
lol Corkie.
I think Tonight there is a Fake eviction and highlights show.

Corkie
30-04-2006, 09:07 AM
hopefully the guy i download of we be putting both on

Arneldo
30-04-2006, 10:18 AM
Bosom buddies back together

http://i2.tinypic.com/wtdo9i.jpg After a week of pretending they are perfect strangers, tonight mother and daughter duo Karen and Krystal revealed their relationship to the House. Having successfully kept their secret from the other HMs, including Insider Michael, they're are now immune from the first round of nominations.

After a week of deception Krystal and Karen tonight revealed to the House that they are family. "Two HMs have not been totally honest," BB told the House tonight before announcing that the two related HMs had been given the challenge of keeping their relationship secret, in order to win immunity from the first week of nominations.

There was then much speculation from the HMs as to who the relatives were (interestingly most theories involved Gaelan) before BB asked Krystal to stand in front of the House and reveal who she was related to.

"I have been living an alias life," Krystal revealed, before adding that she was not really from Cronulla in Sydney. She then said she had also lied about the identity of her parents before blurted out: ""I have a young hippie mother who happens to be Karen!" The two then warmly embraced before Krystal told the House that they were not just relatives, but also bosom buddies. "We had the boob job together."

The House then erupted into shock and excitement. While most of the House saw the funny side of it, Insider Michael seems completely amazed and humiliated by the revelation. He would also dismayed to realise that as he guessed incorrectly, he is now automatically up for eviction in the coming week.

So while Karen and Krystal celebrate the double joy of not having to hold a pretence any longer and not having to worry about being nominated for another week, Michael is looking down the barrel of an early exit from the House.

http://i3.tinypic.com/wtdock.jpg

Arneldo
30-04-2006, 10:30 AM
Karen and Krystal explain what was and wasn't a lie. Most of what they said was true. Michael is shocked and not saying anything. Everyone re-captures the past's weeks events and interactions.

Gretel announces that it is time for eviction, with a suitable dramatic pause she announces that Anna will be the first to leave the house. Anna bursts into tears, and there is a flurry of hugs of condolences. Camilla says she's jealous because Anna will get to party tonight.

Gretel announces their will be a second eviction tonight. It's time to Camilla. There are more tears and Anna and Camilla are given 60 seconds to leave the house.

Camilla and Anna leave, only to find themselves in an unknown furnished room. BB announces: "Welcome to the Revenge Room." The two squeal in delight and hug. They decide to wait for further instructions. They are told to put on headphones and keep their voices down.

http://i1.tinypic.com/wtegkm.jpg

BBLB
30-04-2006, 10:34 AM

This who i like and hate :

LOVE : Tilli, Katie, Anna, Kyrstal
LIKE: David, Karen, Jamie
MEH: Elise, Ashley, Gealan, John, Claire, Camilla, Dino
HATE : Micheal

For me its
LOVE : Karen, Krystal ,Katie
LIKE : Tilli,Anna,Michael,David,Camilla
MEH : Ashley,Claire,John,Gaelen
HATE : Jamie,Dino,Elise

JakeyBoy
30-04-2006, 10:59 AM
Karen and Krystal explain what was and wasn't a lie. Most of what they said was true. Michael is shocked and not saying anything. Everyone re-captures the past's weeks events and interactions.

Gretel announces that it is time for eviction, with a suitable dramatic pause she announces that Anna will be the first to leave the house. Anna bursts into tears, and there is a flurry of hugs of condolences. Camilla says she's jealous because Anna will get to party tonight.

Gretel announces their will be a second eviction tonight. It's time to Camilla. There are more tears and Anna and Camilla are given 60 seconds to leave the house.

Camilla and Anna leave, only to find themselves in an unknown furnished room. BB announces: "Welcome to the Revenge Room." The two squeal in delight and hug. They decide to wait for further instructions. They are told to put on headphones and keep their voices down.

http://i1.tinypic.com/wtegkm.jpg

I say they drain the pool, take the gym stuff away and make it no hot water and no good food

JakeyBoy
30-04-2006, 11:06 AM
The Housemates got ZAPPED! lol

Ash was like "Is that all you got?" so BB made it go longer lol

I think the volt thing kept getting more power each time coz everytime someone got zapped it went longer than the previous one

Corkie
30-04-2006, 11:21 AM
why were camilla and anna chosen?

Arneldo
30-04-2006, 11:26 AM
why were camilla and anna chosen?

Housemates had to nominatie 2 housmeates to evict.
They recived the most votes.

JakeyBoy
30-04-2006, 11:46 AM
Yup... I felt sorry for Camilla when she watched who nomed her

Captain.Remy
30-04-2006, 03:11 PM
LOVE : Ashley, Elise, Katie.
LIKE : Anna, David, Dino, Krystal.
MEH : Camilla, Gaelan, Jamie, Tilli.
HATE : Karen, Michael, Claire, John

dtd2
30-04-2006, 09:17 PM
I can't wait to see what they do to get revenge and then they reenter. Should be great.

BB-Rocks
30-04-2006, 09:25 PM
Was it a real or fake eviction tonight?

JakeyBoy
01-05-2006, 08:43 AM
Fake

JakeyBoy
01-05-2006, 08:50 AM
http://www.behindbigbrother.com/showarticle.php?articleID=757

Bahahahaha!

Corkie
01-05-2006, 09:20 AM
thats funny hehe

meh im still waitig for that peep to put the new big brother aus episode to come so i can get it :bawling::laugh:

Arneldo
01-05-2006, 10:49 AM
The housemates Noinated For Eviction Are :

Elise, Claire, Tilli, Dino and of course Michael.

JakeyBoy
01-05-2006, 11:16 AM
Goodbye Michael

Pipergun
01-05-2006, 11:33 AM
Who do you think's most likely to go? :puzzled:

I'm still unable to download any of the shows - my comp thinks they're viruses and blocks them! :nono:

Corkie
01-05-2006, 11:54 AM
elise is likely to go in the website vote (i dont want micheal to go cos wouls that mean there will be no insider)

Pipergun
01-05-2006, 12:02 PM
That's true! Although he hasn't really been a first-class insider so far, has he!!? :hugesmile:

Elise hasn't done anything that's been particularly memorable, so perhaps it's best that she's given the boot, so that some of the more lively personalities are kept in the house??

Corkie
01-05-2006, 12:32 PM
true god im getting big brother aus crazy i need the next episode :bawling::bawling:

Corkie
01-05-2006, 12:34 PM
oh isnt it a double eviction?

Pipergun
01-05-2006, 12:40 PM
I think it is actually - Behind Big Brother hints at that! :shocked:

JakeyBoy
01-05-2006, 01:18 PM
I want Michael to go but Elise will probbaly go...

The Nominations were so intense tonight! I felt sorry for the HMs...

lol! BB keeps calling Ash, John! :hugesmile:

BB Unforgettable was pretty good too so I suggest you download that

Pipergun
01-05-2006, 01:45 PM
Oh, dear, the name confusion would definitely be very embarassing!! :blush2:

My one criticism of BBUK is that Channel 4's website it quite boring: admittedly, it provides all the events and facts up to date, but it sets the information out in an extremely boring way: with little colour or thoughtfulness put into the layout, in contrast to BB Oz's quirky and colourful layout. Anyone else agree that C4 need to improve on their website? :puzzled:

JakeyBoy
01-05-2006, 02:12 PM
Well from what I have seen of the website, its boring and it didnt want me to even watch the BBUK series...

Pipergun
01-05-2006, 02:55 PM
Exactly my point, glad you agree! :thumbs:

Channel 4 really need to be more innovative, and break the mould of their dated website design!

So, in case anybody from the C4 Web design are reading this *Hint hint!!* :xyxwave:

BB-Rocks
01-05-2006, 04:19 PM
I like it because its easy to use.

I find the BB Aus 1 hard to use.

Arneldo
01-05-2006, 04:22 PM
I think the BBAus site has alot more content.
But harder to use than Ch4 site.

But - With C4 launch Video On demand this year we might see a better BB7 site - *Fingers Crossed*

Pipergun
01-05-2006, 04:34 PM
Yep, let's hope so! :hugesmile:

What's "Video On Demand" about then Aaron? :conf:

The C4 team could at least add a bit more colour to the site - last year's blue and white design was distinctly boring!! :colour:

P.s. - I agree on the Oz site being harder to use, yet I seem to find new sections everyday, so rather than reading everything at once, it keeps it interesting for me because I'm always finding new bits of info! :laugh:

It's probably me just being dumb though!! :tongue:

JakeyBoy
02-05-2006, 06:45 AM
I like it because its easy to use.

I find the BB Aus 1 hard to use.

I don't get how its hard to use...

Its basically got the same stuff just that the menu is at the top and not down the side...

Corkie
02-05-2006, 06:51 AM
still waiting for new bb episdoe to be put up :bawling:

JakeyBoy
02-05-2006, 06:56 AM
From last night? You should get BB Unforgettable aswell

Just to let all you downloaders know, there is an hour long daily show tonight because Anna and Camilla are getting back in the House :xyxwave:

Dyllyn
02-05-2006, 08:26 AM
where can i download episodes of BBUK? any series but manly 5, 6 and the latest Celebrity BB. Nadia is wicked!! so Is Pete Burns LOL!!! i have seen some on youtube but there to short...

does any 1 know where i can download them???

GabrielleisLove
02-05-2006, 08:29 AM
I think Elise and Michael are in the most dnager, but I wouldn't be surprised if Tilli left. I really hope not though cos Camilla's a bitch and I want Tilli to kick her arse. :laugh:

JakeyBoy
02-05-2006, 08:48 AM
Tilli is being a bitch now, I've gone off her

JakeyBoy
02-05-2006, 10:07 AM
You should have SEEN Tillie and Krystals faces when Camilla and Anna came back! It was priceless!

Dyllyn
02-05-2006, 10:58 AM
keep TILLI in the house she brings REALNESS to the house thats keeps it entertaining!!!!!! ELISE = boring, CLAIRE = boring, MICHAEL = annoying DINO = cool

remember its a DOUBLE EVICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JakeyBoy
02-05-2006, 02:10 PM
Michael and Elise will probably go...

I want michael and tilli to go

Corkie
02-05-2006, 02:23 PM
urghhhh isnt only me who hasnt seen any new bb aus downloads since day 6 :sad:

Arneldo
02-05-2006, 02:29 PM
Im waiting for Day 9.

Corkie
02-05-2006, 04:09 PM
where did you get the other ones?

Arneldo
02-05-2006, 04:16 PM
Mininova

Corkie
02-05-2006, 04:30 PM
what did you ytype in the scarch (or could you sned a link of the one after day 6)

cos its not working for me :sad:

JakeyBoy
03-05-2006, 06:52 AM
Head jobs...

that was the conversation last night on Uplate... :P

GabrielleisLove
04-05-2006, 01:27 AM
I hope Tilli stays, she's pretty entertaining, one of the most entertaining of the girls.

JakeyBoy
04-05-2006, 06:16 AM
She annoys me now...

BBLB
04-05-2006, 09:09 AM
unforgetable was a great show.
The vesna screaming clips were hilarious.
The return from the revenge room was a carbon copy of bb5s emma and michelle return right down to hiding under the table.
Absolutely loving camilla now and anna..gone right off tilli shes a mega biatch,hugely dissapointed in krystal also.
last night i downloaded day 11 havent watched it yet though..downloaded some of the premium live feeds which no doubt will find its way onto the adults only show.
From those up for eviction i think the house could lose claire and dino without there being any substantial difference..would be a shame if tilli or michael go just yet because there is still stories to be made out of those two yet.

JakeyBoy
04-05-2006, 09:57 AM
^ How did you get the premium stuff?

JakeyBoy
04-05-2006, 10:08 AM
What should BB do for Karen on Mother's Day?

* Ask Krystal what gift he could send into the House for her to give to her mother?
* Give her a day in the Rewards Room?
* Nothing?
* Other suggestions?

BBLB
04-05-2006, 10:08 AM
posted in newsgroups:thumbs:

JakeyBoy
04-05-2006, 10:12 AM
Big Brother Chaos would like to gather some examples of the "lies" that BB has used over the years to insult the intelligence of viewers. Here's some, can you think of more examples?

* BB inflates the auditions figures each year by around 40%.
* BB posts fake pre-series rumours on the OS that are created by production staff. The media falls for them every time.
* BB 6 launch night: audience was lied to about the World First Revelation because magazine and newspaper staff were present. Common sense would've told people that the secret would've been recorded after the audience had left but some felt let down, after paying for their tickets only to find that very little information was gained (as usual on a launch night live recording).
* Selective editing sometimes only shows one side of a conversation which can make one HM look bad in some way.
* The host tells viewers at the start of Melanie's BB 5 eviction show that the evictee would be a surprise, even though almost 100% of polled viewers knew that they had voted for Mel so they knew she'd go (which she did).
* Tamara in BB 3 turned out to be a "decoy" because another HM had to pull out of the series at the last minute which resulted in uneven numbers (BB wanted an even number of HMs to go in that year). No one believed the whole decoy rubbish anyway.
* Gretel fights with Nadia on BB 5, saying that BB Oz is ground-breaking when it actually has not been at all. Most ideas have come from BB UK, as Nadia knew and had better sense than to argue with Gretel.