PDA

View Full Version : The flesh on brit eklands lips has died and gone cold and grey and swollen with rain

BLORN
20-11-2010, 10:02 PM
:bawling:

Zippy
20-11-2010, 10:28 PM
No she's had them pumped up like certain other silly old women desperate to look young again.

Old women just do not suit huge lips and they look ridiculous.

Livia
21-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Actually, compared to some, I don't think she looks that bad for sixty eight. Maybe she (and other "old women") decided to have stuff done because of the negative attitude towards older women? She's actually still the same person inside that she was when she was in her 20s and gorgeous. But then, luckily for everyone here, we're all going to stay young and beautiful forever and never have people say harsh things to us simply because we're older. Right?

Jackie
22-11-2010, 07:29 AM
:joker:

Ammi
22-11-2010, 09:15 AM
I think she looks brilliant actually, yeah she's had surgery like every other celeb (young or old) these days but I don't think she's gone too far. I mean christ to go without make up at 68 and still look like her - respect. Imo the lip plumping doesn't work on anyone regardless of age (I think it looks odd on Kayla) and she's a fraction of Britt's age and is really attractive so I don't know why she would have it done. Britt was one of the most beautiful and sexy women in Hollywood and imo still is - and she's gutsy lol:thumbs:

Jordan.
22-11-2010, 11:11 AM
She might aswell leave and save her face, shes nonexistent anyway.