PDA

View Full Version : BB7 callbacks for definate this time!

moko
13-04-2006, 02:12 AM
Well guys i posted earlier on in a comment to say that a forum member fwas talkin a load of bullshit! well i emailed my mate who got tru to the ten min diary room round like meself! and yes i hate to say it but the callbacks have happened. My friend has emailed me to say that they had been rung and one of the producers has agreed to meet with them in Starbucks cafe in London. My friend will be met by a producer in Starbucks then they will go on to the 4th round. The group task of around 8people, health screen and psycholgy test. so Heres to us gettin on BB8 yahoo! wb to those who auditioned so we can all share our extreame anticiapation which weve felt over the last 2 months!!!:rolleyes:

Razmataz
13-04-2006, 07:48 AM
I thought it would've happened now! only a month or so to go and well they keep them in hiding for 2 weeks don't they!

krissybabe06
13-04-2006, 08:20 AM
its about 6 weeks till bb, and the callbacks wouldnt have happened yet and can i just say the person to meet them in london wont get in now because the locations been leaked i very much doubt they have happened just yet

krissybabe06
13-04-2006, 08:35 AM
and i really couldnt imagine a producer meeting somebody in starbucks because leaks get out about the producers too you know and reporters are clever people, and if somebody sees a producer with people they will know straight away its for bb!

saj
13-04-2006, 10:36 AM
hi guys im new

i think krissybabe is right, the producers are so careful that the housemates arent leaked so they wouldnt risk it by going to starbucks in the capital of england! there could be press there and it wouldnt take much for them to flash a camera in their face and put it in the paper. the producers can easily fool the press. last year, around about this time, they got someone to let onto the press that they had chosen the housemates and to give away details about them. this perosn had to pretend they had been sacked from their job there and was annoyed so wanted to get back by revealing the housemates. however, it was just to fool the press.

I hope we dont have a disappointing end to bb7 by having an anthony hutton style winner. what exactly did he do that was entertaining? craig was vile to watch but at least he was entertaining and so was makosi and kinga.

Brian, Kate and Nadia all deserved to win their bbs as they were entertaining but Craig,Cameron and Anthony were all boring.

Esperanto
13-04-2006, 10:36 AM
I also couldn't imagine a producer meeting a possible housemate in starbucks would be more likely to be a hotel/office or something like that or maybe thats what they want us to think lol, actually no, i doubt it very much.

krissybabe06
13-04-2006, 10:45 AM
yeah exactly! it just wouldnt happen! seriously! I honestly thought that Makosi would have won mind Saj, I do think Anthony was the most genuine and the most natural in there. Thats what the viewers want is realness, they dont want OTT housemates, fun and entertaining yes but very natural. I think i would have preferred Makosi to win really, Anthony's gorgeous. But i have to admit the best BEST housemate so far is Kate, she was the loveliest, brightest, and fun person ever! i totally loved her to bits!
Nah Esperanto i doubt the producers would even go out LOL they will probably be in hiding bless em!!!!

krissybabe06
13-04-2006, 10:46 AM
o yeah Saj welcome to the forums, we are all mad so chill out and have fun!!!!!:tongue:

BB-Rocks
13-04-2006, 10:49 AM
44 days!!! I cant wait

krissybabe06
13-04-2006, 10:50 AM
rr man bb rocks i know its so bad having to wait isnt it lol!!!

BB-Rocks
13-04-2006, 10:50 AM
Yeah!!!!

Im soo escited!!

But i need to get my exams over with first!!

krissybabe06
13-04-2006, 10:53 AM
lol i know its exciting isnt it!!!!

aww darling i wish you soooo much luck with them, im sure you'll be fine! just be calm, be yourself and dont worry or panic about them because that will make you up a height and will make youre head all over the place, dont worry and just take each step, im sure you'll do absolutely FABBBBBB:hello:
i'll pray for ya LOL

BB-Rocks
13-04-2006, 10:53 AM
Thanks!! lol

krissybabe06
13-04-2006, 10:55 AM
no problem darling heres what you can do to try and calm yourself try this site

http://www.wicca-witchcraft-spells.com/freemeditation.htm

lol trust me it helps LOL!!!!! helps you to be calmmmmmmmmm

Esperanto
13-04-2006, 10:58 AM
44 days :( I don't wanna wait! lol

All the best with your exams Bb-Rocks.

krissybabe06
13-04-2006, 11:03 AM
rrr man i know, i wonder if theyve adopted their housemates yet, perhaps theyre not chosen yet, maybe its to early, but it was meant to be around 6 weeks so maybe theyve been chosen now

Corkie
good luck bb-rocks

hmmm so moko are you saying youve got threw to the next round?

corkie confused and like you said i dont think they would speak in starbucks but ehwell

krissybabe06
well not chosen but callbacks

moko
13-04-2006, 03:00 PM
Well guys im not being rude and sorry if i come across as being that. But what yous are all saying in reply is hearsay. None of yous know for definite that they would NOT meet them in starbucks. There are tons and tons of Starbucks in London. It could be in the airport, who knows. And how would the press know, because if they were to go to all the cafes how would they know who is who. it would just look like two regular people meeting up, think about it. I'm gutted also!

krissybabe06
13-04-2006, 03:14 PM
you have to think though the producers have to be careful they will be followed round you know and will get call backs to go to the exact location to see them individually and not in groups so the press doesnt know, its quite impossible for them to go and actually meet people

krissybabe06
13-04-2006, 03:15 PM
why are you gutted moko?

biggle
13-04-2006, 04:24 PM
Jeeez please say your on a wind up?? grr lol

I must admit I do think it is abit strange for an actual producer to meet up with a potentail housemate, maybe a runner would be more viable to keep the call back location secret, due to the fact that different groups will be getting called back on different days to avoid too much contact with possible house mates.

Also did they tell your friend exactly what they were going to be doing?

Ie group sessions of 8 and tests?

krissybabe06
13-04-2006, 04:54 PM
exactly!!! they cant meet up in groups because then they'll know each other and they cant, biggle he's winding us up man trust me it wont happen!
and your friend moko may i add her friend wouldnt have been telt on the phone o yeah all whats going to happen is you will be put into groups of 8 and will undergo tests etc etc, they wudnt give info over the phone like that

Corkie
13-04-2006, 09:37 PM
no im pretty sure they do go in groups well they did in bb2 i remember seeing penny working with a team

and also Nadia was haveing a discussion with someone about being a transexual in her group

krissybabe06
14-04-2006, 09:59 AM
i dont think for the last audition corkie when every1 gets called back because there wont be many people left and every1 will interact with people who is in bb7. Maybe for the first auditions they go in groups, who knows? maybe youre right:spin2:

texbex
14-04-2006, 12:50 PM
Hey whats goin on have there been callbacks or not??

x-heather-x
14-04-2006, 12:53 PM
I would never think of them doing it in groups. I always thought they did things all seperatly so they didnt get to know each other.

And i very highly doubt a producer would meet someone in Starbucks. And moko , would your friend not be told to not tell anyone where they were meeting:conf:

biggle
14-04-2006, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by x-heather-x
I would never think of them doing it in groups. I always thought they did things all seperatly so they didnt get to know each other.

And i very highly doubt a producer would meet someone in Starbucks. And moko , would your friend not be told to not tell anyone where they were meeting:conf:

If moko is telling the truth he's doing us a huge favour by putting us out of our sad a pathetic misery lol

krissybabe06
14-04-2006, 02:19 PM
texbex i havent a clue, it was meant to be around 6 weeks of the auditions and the last audition i think was london, its way over 6 weeks now so i have no clue whether they have occured or not lol, probs make people stew i could imagine LOL, yeah if she told sum1 she wont be in it now, yeah LOL unleast everybody waiting knows theyre happening LMAO, whoever is waiting just wait lolx

moko
14-04-2006, 02:30 PM
Well he could be takin the piss but i doubt it greatly.

biggle
14-04-2006, 02:45 PM
"I'm looking at it like this, to the best of my knowledge the last london call backs were on 8th and 9th March.

They say you should recieve a call between 4 and 6 weeks from then, which would take you up to the 20th April (max). Bearing in mind they have to give you some form of notice for the call back so you can make it, that only leaves them with 4 weeks before the housemates go into isolation. Therefore 3 weeks before they give the housemates notice of going into the house.

This surely isn't enough time to whittle down so many potenials.

Thats why I feel it's all over with now. The fact that nobody has come on here saying for definate there has been a call back leaves people with hope, but we just don't know grrrrrr lol."

Someone wrote this on another forum? what do you think?

krissybabe06
14-04-2006, 03:06 PM
lol i have absolutely no idea, perhaps theres no callbacks?? LOL im sure there is though, but if 20th april is when london auditionees get called back then they are due to be called very shortly, maybe theyre going to call back people from cities before london around now aswell when they ring people who auditioned in london, i really dony know biggle, i have no idea lol are you waiting like? im sure theyve already taken place though, they must have x

biggle
14-04-2006, 04:02 PM
yep im clutching on to my straws.

I just wish someone would say if the call backs have been done, so i can relax and get on with booking holidays etc!

The thing is my diary room went extreamly well. I came out of there thinking I'd at least get through to the next round.

krissybabe06
14-04-2006, 04:52 PM
aww just keep clutching my darling, if they called people to tell them they were unsuccessful it would take forever when they should focus on who is actually in, yeah even if some1 does say they have been done, dont believe them! i would really seriously wait until it starts, its only about 4-5 weeks or so, just get on with life as normal and think you havent got it then you will get really surprised if you do get the call.
yeah maybe they kept you in there the longest to give you more a chance! who knows, just all im saying is relax and just dont worry what will be will be!:spin2:

biggle
14-04-2006, 05:00 PM
yep it's easy to say that lol, when you want something soooooooo bad you can't stop thinking about it, and trust I deffo usually get what I want lol.

I keep thinking if anthony can get through group sessions? lol Come on let's face it he didn't have too much to say for himself (",)

krissybabe06
14-04-2006, 05:10 PM
right ok... first of all believe it or not we alll even me have something that we want right..... getting on big brother is basically like a dream, a dream come true in fact and if you make it all your dreams finally come true. Getting there is hard and a lot of people try and try and never succeed. Its normal to not be able to stop thinking about it, i think about stuff i want and like you i get well impatient like come on come on.

To be honest if you are waiting for a callback then every1 bb was interested in who got to that stage all have housemate potential. Anthony was quite quiet in group sessions apparently and he got picked, its all how groupd interact together aswell you know Biggle. If he was quiet he woulda surprised the public, all im saying is just you know bear with the wait! all good things come to those who wait!!! say some prayers like i do LOL:laugh:

anthonyb
16-04-2006, 11:59 PM
Once they get it down to around 100 or so people they do arrange to meet these people in the centre of london, one producer goes out and meets them and takes them to the hotel or wherever to meet the main producer and to meet the shrink for tests or at least this is what they used to do, i dont see why it would change.

Kate Lawler was met outside kfc in london, she talked about it in the house and it was also featured on ''how not to get on big brother'' which showed the whole audition process so its very likely they could be arranging to meet someone in starbucks.

The press are not going to be following every person who works for the show round every day hoping they will lead them to a potenial housemate, there wouldnt be any point identifying anyone anyway, as it would ruin there chances of getting in

krissybabe06
17-04-2006, 08:28 AM
no i stil rekon theyre kept as secret as possible !

LilZee
18-04-2006, 01:46 PM
Well I dont think I want to be on it anymore and I have been waiting for ages. So if I do get called back I think I might tell them to %*^(&() off.

BigSister
18-04-2006, 01:54 PM
I remember from the BB3 book that they contacted the housematyes about 2 weeks before hand and for BB5 they went into hiding 2 weeks before hand so im guessing they should contact you about a month before hand so in that case latest they should contact you is next week or week after so if they havent let you know by that i guess its a no

biggle
18-04-2006, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by BigSister
I remember from the BB3 book that they contacted the housematyes about 2 weeks before hand and for BB5 they went into hiding 2 weeks before hand so I'm guessing they should contact you about a month before hand so in that case latest they should contact you is next week or week after so if they havent let you know by that i guess its a no

i agree

krissybabe06
18-04-2006, 02:42 PM
aww lilzee, its a long time i know darling but worth the wait if u do get called!!!
i would give it lilzee till aboutttt start of may if nothing then, definately i would think it was a no darling but just keep your fingers crossedxxx

x-heather-x
18-04-2006, 05:34 PM
yeh i agree Krissy...if you havent heard by beginning of may then i hate to say it but i thinkyoull be out of luck....theres always next year and the next and the next......

krissybabe06
18-04-2006, 06:38 PM
yeah! you never know i mean i would really give it until at least may 15th etyc etc thats far 2 late but you know the fone cud ring !
just guya good luck and i'll pray for you and keep my fingers and toes crossed for you allx

x-heather-x
18-04-2006, 07:37 PM
yeah im praying for yeez all!:blush2:

krissybabe06
18-04-2006, 08:12 PM
woop woop heather joins the group lollol:joker:
ppl me and heather wil prsy for every1 waiting!

LilZee
19-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Thanks guys. I will keep that in mind ie beginning of May cut-off, but I'm not holding my breath. Plus I'm only having one shot at it, I won't be trying again. It was now or never. :-(

Bizzle
19-04-2006, 03:07 PM
Think about it with about at least 50 people being called back that would take the process a futher week plus give the "callbackee's" at least a weeks notice to get to london and another week to sort them out then send them away, time dictates call backs are happening now probably or next week. I'm 110% sure its all over folks. fair enough more people auditioned but they just say NO to more people not take more in.

krissybabe06
19-04-2006, 05:00 PM
yeah thats what i think bizzle,

LilZee
20-04-2006, 04:52 PM
confused!:conf:
Am goin crazeee like Gnarls Barkley!

krissybabe06
20-04-2006, 08:05 PM
lol lilzee darling im sure there are loadsa loadsa girls like you, all you can do is wait! i mean youve waited this long its only another few weeks or so! try and do things, just pretend you havent got in and get on with life and if they ring you hey!¬ that would be excellent! good luck x

LilZee
21-04-2006, 09:04 AM
:thumbs::elephant:Thank you.

krissybabe06
21-04-2006, 09:06 AM
no problem! i mean in reality if they say they would call within a certain time and if they dont call by then and it means youve been unsuccessful, then perhaps its the truth and perhaps you have been unsuccessful darling, but i will pray for ya!xxx:hugesmile: