PDA

View Full Version : what do we want from BB this year

amobatty
24-04-2006, 06:25 PM
I want something different this year, i would like for the housemates to be able to, not only decide who's up for eviction but vote for who they want to evicted live on the friday night. that way we get to see who is going to use who to get the money and fame (15 mins), this way you see what the housemates are realy like, none of this, lets be nice to one another and the public will like us or lets see how much agro i can cause just to shock us.(i fine it fake and boring) It would hopefully be more interesting just to see what they might do to get to the prize.

This is just what i would like to see, What about you lot? :xyxwave:

Chocolate
24-04-2006, 06:36 PM
id rather have the public voting

BB-Rocks
24-04-2006, 09:57 PM
No way thats boring!

Its much better when the public vote

And theirs also two other threads with the same topic as this

Esperanto
25-04-2006, 10:59 AM
Tougher tasks, like something from the mole or fear factor, you know something with endurance or bugs lol.
I think last years tasks were lame, but I 've got some hope after celebrity BB that the taks are going to be more difficult this year.

I know its mean but it makes great telly. :laugh:

Keep the public vote, after all we decide.

krissybabe06
25-04-2006, 01:08 PM
i would like the way it goes no matteer what lol, but a good flipping challenge makes the best tv, i will agree with you there!:hugesmile:

BBLB
28-04-2006, 06:30 PM
2 point nomination system,this will guarantee at least 3 hms up for eviction every week.
Bring back the live challenge show,make it a 60 min show so that the challenge isint rushed into a 25 min slot.
Have a gamesnight like in the aussie BB.
Make a point of not having equity card holders or people with agents in the house.
Tasks like the bootcamp task which go on through the night so if some get to bed early we still have something to watch at night.

krissybabe06
28-04-2006, 09:07 PM
yeah thats a fab idea!! ooo 3 housemates a week hehehehehehe. Yeah BBLB i like your idea its fab!:hello:

BBLB
28-04-2006, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by krissybabe06
yeah thats a fab idea!! ooo 3 housemates a week hehehehehehe. Yeah BBLB i like your idea its fab!:hello:
Thnx Kris:spin2:
Forgot to mention Id also like BB not to accept silly reasons for nominating either,no more nominating because the hm likes chicken nuggets or fish fingers..When a hm nominates he/she has 3 chances to give a good solid reason for nominating,failure to comply with the rule means the hm struggling for a good reason is automatically up for eviction as well.:hugesmile:

krissybabe06
28-04-2006, 10:05 PM
hey no probs!:laugh:
lmao yeah that wud rag the housemates off wouldnt it? i dont know why they refuse to nominate, no matter how much you love em, thats part of the show and fun isnt it, you have to nominate LOL:tongue: I think when bb accepts silly reasons for nominating makes good tv because the housemates get real ragged off LMAO when they get put up for eviction for hardly nothing :dance:heheheheehe

x-heather-x
28-04-2006, 10:11 PM
yeah i agree with ya there krissy:tongue:

keep the public voting...HMs voting would be crap.

BBLB- lovin the way your mind works!!!:eureka::xyxwave:

krissybabe06
29-04-2006, 10:37 AM
exactly!!! lol

yer bblb youre mind rocks babey!:elephant:
lol

BBLB
29-04-2006, 12:14 PM
:blush2:
*reminds himself not to rock his mind too much,the loose screw hurts a lot *:spin:

krissybabe06
29-04-2006, 12:38 PM
lol what you mean the screw hurts where the brain doesnt exist LOL

krissybabe06
29-04-2006, 12:38 PM
oo sorry did i confuse u a lot there BBLB LOLOLOL:joker:

BBLB
29-04-2006, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by krissybabe06
oo sorry did i confuse u a lot there BBLB LOLOLOL:joker:
*Always confused *
:spin2::bouncy::spin2:

:joker:

krissybabe06
29-04-2006, 01:22 PM
lol awwww:hello:

never as confused as me lol:hello:

telefan
29-04-2006, 01:29 PM
I personally would love a mix-up with the whole nomination process.
I think all hm's shud be up for eviction every week and in the first live show on friday they are assembled in a purposely built room and told who is up for eviction, they must then vote (in front of each other) who they want to evict.
This room wud be calld the "The Jury Room", all of the hm's would have their suitcases with them and be ready to be evicted. The hm with the most votes from their fellow hm's would then have to leave through a door which leads to the exit and the other hm's would leave through the door leading back into the house. The evictions would be real apprentice-stylee. I think BB deffo needs a shake-up like this as i find the old nomination style is getting quite monotanous. :spin2::spin2:

AndyJK
29-04-2006, 03:27 PM
The same I want every year. Lots and lots and lots and lots of arguing and tantrums please.

BigSister
29-04-2006, 03:34 PM
keep the public vote
Better reasons for nominating like last year