PDA

View Full Version : Eat your heart out Amy!

Romantic Old Bird
27-07-2002, 10:55 AM
Well, yesterday was a weird and wonderful day for many reasons:

The journey south, changed to awful public transport due to a chemical spillage on the M25 :mad:

An anxious drive through to Elstree which took two hours when it should have taken 45 mins due to the same aforementioned debacle on the motorway

Joining an ENORMOUS queue in the blazing sun uncertain if we would be within the first 800 (the capacity) at 4pm. Standing in the same queue surrounded by some nice and some horrendously loud and frankly hammered women (mostly) for 4 hours!

Seeing, in close proximity and and getting responses from all the eight evicted housemates as they arrived - impressions -

Spencer is indeed, a good looking and tall young man
Sophie is stunning
PJ is slimmer than he looked on TV
Alison is lovely
Tim looked really scared

Seeing the final four emerge and walk past - impressions

Jade was lovely bubbly and very attractive
Alex was AWESOMELY handsome. I mean, jawdroppingly!!
Jonny did seem the nicest, friendliest and most natural of the four
Kate seemed nice and very (sorry Oldgit) average, and my overall impression was OK, ?? and?

However, and here's the real stunner of the whole day for me.........

Dermot O'Leary.

Amy, if you're reading this, put down your drink and don't put any food in your mouth............................................. ........

I have held Dermot's hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what a lovely warm and (amazing in the heat) not at all clammy hand it is!

I called out to him, he walked over and put out his hand whilst looking straight at this sad old bird as if she was worth the effort. A great skill on his part, but I can only say, a very lovely lad who surpasses in person even the presence he has on screen.

BHLCS

The only thing that would have completed the night would have been this encounter repeated and enhanced with YOU-KNOW-WHO :paul: but hey, that's just being selfish!

He may not be :paul: but Mr O' Leary was a very nice consolation prize indeed.

Mairi
27-07-2002, 11:01 AM
You have such a wonderful way with words, I feel as if I was there with you, ROB.

I'm SO glad you enjoyed your day. :wavey:

Amy
27-07-2002, 11:13 AM
Oh my GOD!!!!!!!
You touched the hand of Dermot!
I have just cleaned my screen of lemonade and i am very very very happy for you :mad: No, really i am :spin2: If i had a hold of his hand i would NOT have let go :spin: i would have done an Avid on him and taken him with me and locked him away :laugh: Oh,for me to touch that hand :love:

WILDCHILD
27-07-2002, 07:01 PM
Wow, you are so lucky ROB!! Not only did you hold Dermots hand who is soooo fine but you were at the final of BB3!! :bawling: :dance: :elephant:
Were you on TV? I recorded it so I will look out for you if you were. :spin2:

just me
27-07-2002, 11:31 PM
Dermot & Spencer .......................what a lucky woman you are!!!!! :shocked: :spin: :shocked: I would love to be in the house tomorrow with the two of them :blush: !!!!!

Oldgit
28-07-2002, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Romantic old bird
Kate seemed nice and very (sorry Oldgit) average

You don't see what I see, ROB!

I don't think Dermot is that good looking for much the same reason!!

:laugh: :laugh: :spin2: :spin2: :laugh: :laugh:

LEE
28-07-2002, 08:15 AM
It has nothing to do with looks Oldgit. ROB and I were talking about it yesterday and we were both saying how average generally we found Kate - neither of us mentioned looks once but we did discuss personality and overall impressions.

just me
28-07-2002, 11:53 PM
I'm fond of Spencer & Dermot because of their personalities as much as their looks (I think they are both funny & Spencer is cool). I think Alex is attractive but I don't like his personality. I didn't like PJ's attitude towards women but I liked Spencers (not sleeping with women unless he wanted to be in a relationship with them - if true!). I thought Jonny was a great bloke who seemed very grounded and would be a good friend (except for the last couple of days when drunk with Kate). Lee was vain, Tim boring and Sandy disgusting.....but that's just my opinion!!! :spin: