PDA

View Full Version : Did you ever hear of such tossers in your life!!!

moko
01-05-2006, 03:16 AM
Ive just been reading the threads posted on this forum, RE: BB7 callbacks such threads as,, e.g,,, "I dont want to say anything about my mate being called back by BB for fear of them not getting in the house"
Lads get well! BB7 auditions, even if you didnt get a callback, who fcking cares! half these pple are bllshiting out their own arse, I bet d ppl who r posting these threads r actually ppl who auditioned themselves and havent got a callback yet so they have become bitter and resentful! well all ill say is, Jealousy will get you nowhere! The callbacks happened a month ago! Why in the name of God, would BB have auditions 4 weeks b4 d series started! I know for a fact d further rounds have taken place so please all,, stop being so nieve! :wink:

krissybabe06
01-05-2006, 09:53 AM
actually i post on these threads and im not waiting for a callback!! instead im watching people like you post such ridiculously unneccessary and immature posts!:joker:

BB-Rocks
01-05-2006, 09:57 AM
Exactly Krissy, why post that? Pointless. I think you may seem a bit jelous!

krissybabe06
01-05-2006, 09:58 AM
yeah bb rocks that was totally an unneccessary post wasnt it? i mean the patheticness coming from the mouth or what ! lol

moko
01-05-2006, 11:47 AM
Well you get sick of all the rumours and hearsay!

moko
01-05-2006, 11:51 AM
"i reckon its lies myself like, if u had got in that house you wouldnt dare if u rly rly wanted it, i think if u had got told u were in the house u wudnt even bother on forums! quite sad if u ask me! "

Oh and krissybabe06 the above is something you posted previously. Im sure some would argue that this comment is a bit "ridiculously unneccessary and immature posts" I think its a case of double standards. im quite entitled to my opinion as are you!

x-heather-x
01-05-2006, 12:59 PM
awwww moko be quiet

i agree with davie and krissy....you are immature and pathetic!!!!

chesfan
01-05-2006, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by moko
Ive just been reading the threads posted on this forum, RE: BB7 callbacks such threads as,, e.g,,, "I dont want to say anything about my mate being called back by BB for fear of them not getting in the house"
Lads get well! BB7 auditions, even if you didnt get a callback, who fcking cares! half these pple are bllshiting out their own ****, I bet d people who r posting these threads r actually people who auditioned themselves and havent got a callback yet so they have become bitter and resentful! well all ill say is, Jealousy will get you nowhere! The callbacks happened a month ago! Why in the name of God, would BB have auditions 4 weeks b4 d series started! I know for a fact d further rounds have taken place so please all,, stop being so nieve! :wink:

To be honest you seem quite bitter and resentful yourself, and the point to this post is.........................???

krissybabe06
01-05-2006, 01:45 PM
rr moko man what was the point in that post though yeah, doesnt make sense, at the end of the day isnt my problem, but your poor friend yeah! and just because people post in THESE forums doesnt necessarily mean theyre waiting you know.... like you say, every1 is entitled to their own opinions as you are!

moko
01-05-2006, 04:40 PM
Cool! 4get bout it:thumbs:

richardson328
01-05-2006, 08:22 PM
soz moko just read this topic, what a bitter thing to say!!!!! I thinks its quite sad u go around analalysing different topics and expressing your opinion in a way which doesnt make sense and yes im answering your topic question, ive never heard of such tossers in my life until I heard of you!
thats my bit finished, dont try and argue with me because i cant be bothered!
End of!

krissybabe06
01-05-2006, 08:55 PM
yeah moko lets forget about it x
every1 just forget about it xxxx:rolleyes:

Blink_Me
01-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Moko, who cares?

Auditions...... blah, blah, blah!!

Your topic was just stupid and pathetic.