PDA

View Full Version : Official Logo Confirmed in Heat - BB Preview

Arneldo
02-05-2006, 10:20 AM
The Offical Logo has been comfirmed in Heat.
Its like the one that apperd in Daily Star but alot nicer!!!

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g126/rdc6000/bbeye2006.jpg

It also says that a Celeb could apper on the Show this year and that the Celeb has already been picled.

Heat says BB Starts May 18th

BigSister
02-05-2006, 10:21 AM
that is quite nice actually

Arneldo
02-05-2006, 10:22 AM
I think it is aswell.

And - Yellow!

Never had a yellow logo befor.

BigSister
02-05-2006, 10:22 AM
nope and i like the contasting colours black on yellow

BBLB
02-05-2006, 10:28 AM
well if BB7 has a celeb as a legit hm then i will refuse to watch it.
However isint heat the same people that own the star?
Still very dubious about the claims.

Arneldo
02-05-2006, 10:28 AM
I'm SO Excited!!!

Cant wait to see the teaser tonight!!!
Eeeeeeeeeeee

Arneldo
02-05-2006, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by BBLB
well if BB7 has a celeb as a legit hm then i will refuse to watch it.
However isint heat the same people that own the star?
Still very dubious about the claims.

Heat usally has all the Pre-BB Goss.
They got exclusive images of the BB6 house befor anyone else last year.

BigSister
02-05-2006, 10:30 AM
yeah I trust heat they usually have the piccys of the house

Glenn.
02-05-2006, 10:35 AM
i suppose i will get used to it. i didnt like last years but i thought it was the best one so far!

BBLB
02-05-2006, 10:38 AM
yes but if you read it carefully they tell you nothing..its like lamb dressed up as mutton.
a celeb COULD appear ON the show.
BB5 Roland rat appeared on the show ( hardly a hm )
BB6 Derek Laud was a z list celeb that was a legit hm.
CBB4 In a house of celebs we had a guest celeb in Jimmy Saville.
So the news about a possible celeb in BB7 is likely based on rumour and likleyhood given that a celeb has appeared in every bb since 2004.

The eye just looks like a rehash of the daily star eye,and given the stars connection with heat i think theres plenty of room for caution.

If it turns out we have another derek laud in the house as a legit hm ( thats someone with z list status ) then i think its the signs of the end of the show.
just one point of view.

Arneldo
02-05-2006, 10:43 AM
yes but if you read it carefully they tell you nothing..its like lamb dressed up as mutton.
So the news about a possible celeb in BB7 is likely based on rumour and likleyhood given that a celeb has appeared in every bb since 2004.

The eye just looks like a rehash of the daily star eye,and given the stars connection with heat i think theres plenty of room for caution.

If it turns out we have another derek laud in the house as a legit hm ( thats someone with z list status ) then i think its the signs of the end of the show.
just one point of view.

If you readthe CBB4 press release a question asked to producer was : Could CBB4 relate to BB7 in the summer.
And she said yes.

So - As there was a Non-Celeb in the CBB house this year the concept migh reverse and a celeb put into the BB7 house.

Chocolate
02-05-2006, 10:47 AM
i dont know if its just me- but i dont like it:conf:

BigSister
02-05-2006, 10:48 AM
am i the only 1 who likes it then:conf:

BBLB
02-05-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by bb4eva

just one point of view.

If you readthe CBB4 press release a question asked to producer was : Could CBB4 relate to BB7 in the summer.
And she said yes.

So - As there was a Non-Celeb in the CBB house this year the concept migh reverse and a celeb put into the BB7 house.

but they already did it with BB6.
Thats why id be dissapointed and surprised as bb dont usually rehash something done previously.
Its a fact that derek laud was as much a celeb as faria alam.
I believe chantelle was planned for bb6 and derek for cbb4 but for some bizzare reason they switched them.
To do this over again would be totally out of character for BB producers.

Arneldo
02-05-2006, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by BigSister

I like It!

Arneldo
02-05-2006, 10:53 AM

just one point of view.

And she said yes.

Thats why id be dissapointed and surprised as bb dont usually rehash something done previously.
I believe chantelle was planned for bb6 and derek for cbb4 but for some bizzare reason they switched them.

Derek wasnt put into the house as a 'Celeb' - Befor the Show a housemates was said to have a high profile job - whichw as Derek , But i wudnt really call it a high profile job - But that was only said to keep the fan guessing as there was a rumor that a Celeb cud be entering.

BBLB
02-05-2006, 10:59 AM

just one point of view.

And she said yes.

Derek wasnt put into the house as a 'Celeb' - Befor the Show a housemates was said to have a high profile job - whichw as Derek , But i wudnt really call it a high profile job - But that was only said to keep the fan guessing as there was a rumor that a Celeb cud be entering.
No he wasint put in as a celeb but that doesnt detract from him being a celeb.
He was sidetracked onto the show..he got privelleges that others didnt get..and he was not a celeb based on his job..derek was involved in major scandal during the thatcher era..he had his face in every newspaper up and down the country and he was also a guest on several tv shows.
He was infamous rather than famous in much the same way faria was known purely for scandal.

BBLB
02-05-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by BigSister
I dont like it but till i see the eye flash im not accepting this is the eye.
If it is legit then we can speculate what it represents...paranoia,psychosis,turmoil?

Corkie
02-05-2006, 02:22 PM
yay i like it but i got a headache so speak more sooon

BigSister
02-05-2006, 02:31 PM
thanks aaron and corkie.
And it has been released some1 has said the press pack have it on:mad:

BB-Rocks
02-05-2006, 03:15 PM
I sort of like it - ill like it more during BB

Pipergun
02-05-2006, 03:51 PM
I'm liking the logo too! :spin2: - It's not so too twirly so that it makes you dizzy, and the colourscheme is eyecatching and striking! :tongue:

Looking at the official logo, it becomes a lot easier to spot the real logo from all of the fakes! :bigsmile:

Has is been confirmed the teaser will be in between Lost, because the pictures have been released on the same day?? :puzzled:

Kore
02-05-2006, 08:49 PM
best logo yet.

bb7 logo ftw!:bigsmile:

BB-Rocks
02-05-2006, 09:11 PM
Will someone be able to upload the teaser ad?

Because im bored atching lost!

Lostie
02-05-2006, 09:18 PM
Bored and Lost in the same sentence... How could you:nono:

:wink::hugesmile:

BB-Rocks
02-05-2006, 09:28 PM
Lol .. im watching it now and im liking it