PDA

View Full Version : Launch Night Shocker

lampy88
03-05-2006, 01:51 PM
So Big Brother 7 starts on a thursday this year....but what is the reasoning behind it?

It could be one of two reasons

1) Big Brother will mess with the housemates heads by telling them they are entering the house on a friday when its really a thursday. this could disorient the housemates from day one. if they are led to beleive its a different day then no end of suprises could be sprung on them. imaging their faces when davina springs an eviction on them ,supposedly a day late! that could be so evil.

2) there will be an eviction the day after launch night.

BigSister
03-05-2006, 02:06 PM
I was thinking an eviction but there is no 2 shows on friday so im thinking the 2 house thing 8 housemates enter each night

BBLB
03-05-2006, 02:27 PM
theres many reasons why it may be starting on thursday.
Other rumours have included two houses..first 4 hms used as insiders.
Speculation that its being done to take on ITV,staggered introduction over 2 days because 16 hms is a lot to send in the house at one go.
Could be anything.

Glenn.
03-05-2006, 06:30 PM
i think they are just kicking off on the thursday and waiting til the next friday to evict one :spin:

James
03-05-2006, 06:34 PM
Probably that they don't want Big Brother to be beaten in the ratings by Celebrity X Factor.

azza
03-05-2006, 06:41 PM
cool:flower:

027huds
03-05-2006, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by James
Probably that they don't want Big Brother to be beaten in the ratings by Celebrity X Factor.

Celebrity X Factor?

Who would want to torture themselves that much by watching it?

LargeAndInCharge
06-05-2006, 04:26 PM
celeb x factors only on for a week so hows bb gonna lose veiwers

and another thought aint the tv producer heard of video recorders??
if somthing if gonna clash wid bb the veiwers will just put it on tape.

tiptop4305
08-05-2006, 11:22 AM
Wait...did i read two houses in there?

Well, if that is true...look who is copying another countries twist now!

*cough*Australia*cough*

NB: Don't get me started on the two house twist, we made it, and its our originial idea. 2 houses, not 1 house with bars down the middle.

i actually hope it is true, so i can anoy you about copying other nations :tongue:

Lance
08-05-2006, 03:54 PM
Well, it's been a rumour over here for the last number of years so I'm pretty sure it's not actually Australia's idea. They were just the first to do it.:bigsmile:

JakeyBoy
09-05-2006, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by tiptop4305
Wait...did i read two houses in there?

Well, if that is true...look who is copying another countries twist now!

*cough*Australia*cough*

NB: Don't get me started on the two house twist, we made it, and its our originial idea. 2 houses, not 1 house with bars down the middle.

i actually hope it is true, so i can anoy you about copying other nations :tongue:

I hope they do it too, I can bag you English then!

JakeyBoy
09-05-2006, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by Lance
Well, it's been a rumour over here for the last number of years so I'm pretty sure it's not actually Australia's idea. They were just the first to do it.:bigsmile:

Too bad for you, a lot of your stuff aren't your ideas either... you just beat other countries to it

tiptop4305
09-05-2006, 10:29 AM

Well, 3 years ago was when we did the 2 house twist, and it was obviously our idea, because no rumours about it were made.

BBLB
09-05-2006, 10:38 AM

Well, 3 years ago was when we did the 2 house twist, and it was obviously our idea, because no rumours about it were made.

*cough* bedsit/revenge room
*cough* fake eviction 2 girls
*cough*returning them to the house under the table
*cough*getting the hms to dress up in costume

actually its no one countries idea,they are all run by endemol so its just endemol ideas being incorperated into different countries at different times.
:dance:

tiptop4305
09-05-2006, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by BBLB

*cough* bedsit/revenge room
*cough* fake eviction 2 girls
*cough*returning them to the house under the table
*cough*getting the hms to dress up in costume

actually its no one countries idea,they are all run by endemol so its just endemol ideas being incorperated into different countries at different times.
:dance:

*cough* Kris Noble
*cough* Kris Noble
*cough* Kris Noble
*cough* Kris Noble
*cough* Kris Noble

now peter abbot, he was the one with originality!

He was the one who did the 2 house twist!

Now please, those twists we did were not major twists, i am talking about major twists once the show begins, and affects the game for the whole series.

Doing the two house twist, will make up for everything we stole from you, as they were minor twists compared to some we have done.

So if you do this, all aussies can bag you out for it!