PDA

View Full Version : Labour's Alan Johnson Resigns

arista
20-01-2011, 03:54 PM
On SkyNewsHD
and all media in the UK

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Politics/Alan-Johnson-Shadow-Chancellor-Announces-He-Is-To-Stand-Down-For-Family-And-Personal-Reasons/Article/201101315901558?lpos=Politics_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15901558_Alan_Johnson%3A_Shadow_Chance llor_Announces_He_Is_To_Stand_Down_For_Family_And_ Personal_Reasons

He was doing such a Sloppy Job

Ed ToffyNose Milliboy
Picked him , the utter fool

Angry Ed Balls is Due to take over

arista
20-01-2011, 04:17 PM
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/06/05/article-1191121-03211451000005DC-527_468x335.jpg

Better Days last year

Shaun
20-01-2011, 04:20 PM
That's a shame, he's one of the few Labour politicians I actually liked.

arista
20-01-2011, 04:34 PM
That's a shame, he's one of the few Labour politicians I actually liked.

Yes but Ed Toffy Nose
should never have put him there
it was to hard for him and his family.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1349011/BREAKING-NEWS-Shadow-Chancellor-Alan-Johnson-resigns-family-personal-reasons.html

Angry Ed Balls takes his job.

arista
20-01-2011, 10:07 PM
http://news.sky.com/sky-news/content/StaticFile/jpg/2011/Jan/Week3/15901968.jpg

MTVN
20-01-2011, 10:25 PM
He wasnt right for that role anyway, even he admitted he knew very little about the economy

joeysteele
20-01-2011, 11:04 PM
He was ill suited to the position,it didn't help he was making errors as to percentages all the time such as on National Insurance.

However,we have a Deputy PM who thought the old age pension was only £30 a week and we have in charge of Work and Pensions a man who hasn't a clue what the accepted life expectancy of males and females are.

I think there is more to Alan Johnson going but he really should not have been put in that post at all,a very likeable man but in too deep on the post as Chancellor.

Angus
21-01-2011, 05:20 AM
Clearly a case of Two Eds are NOT better than one, from the point of view of the Labour Party, so I'm glad Johnson has gone as he was much more popular with the Labour voters. As a Tory supporter I'm delighted.

arista
21-01-2011, 06:21 AM
He was ill suited to the position,it didn't help he was making errors as to percentages all the time such as on National Insurance.

However,we have a Deputy PM who thought the old age pension was only £30 a week and we have in charge of Work and Pensions a man who hasn't a clue what the accepted life expectancy of males and females are.

I think there is more to Alan Johnson going but he really should not have been put in that post at all,a very likeable man but in too deep on the post as Chancellor.

Yes and Labour Leader Ed Milliband picked him
saying he was best for that job.

Angry Ed Balls was the one
thet helped Former Double Un Elected New Labour Leader Brown
burn up the UK's money is a wreckless fashion.

joeysteele
21-01-2011, 09:24 AM
Yes and Labour Leader Ed Milliband picked him
saying he was best for that job.

Angry Ed Balls was the one
thet helped Former Double Un Elected New Labour Leader Brown
burn up the UK's money is a wreckless fashion.

Well Arista, I agree Miliband should not have put him in the post of Chancellor, however,I am not a political person really,I am learning more about it as I read books on it.

I have no real political allegiance but from what I have read of political history my views are that all parties are inept at total government.

Labour near always chooses the financial burden link to solving problems and recessions whereas the Conservatives are quite happy to choose the human cost link to solving problems,by unemployment, loss of livelihoods etc.

This last year has shown me that the LibDems promises and words are meaningless and furthermore it seems the UK can do little without Europes,the EU approval anyway.

It seems across the board we in the UK have bad politicians who all, once they are in power,forget who puts them there and then abuses so much of the privileges that power gives them.

I don't think any one party has any answers to the UKs difficulties at this present time.

Alan Johnson, was a likeable man in the wrong job, as with many in all works of life. That is often not realised however until they have tried the job in the first place.
Hindsight is a wonderful thing but its not there when decisions and choices have to made unfortunately.