PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother's Big Brain

James
05-05-2006, 05:48 PM
I’LL SPYON BIG BRUV ‘LAB RATS’

No hiding from Dermot

by NIGEL PAULEY

BIG Brother housemates will be treated like lab rats by show chiefs this summer.

Telly snoop Dermot O’Leary will make sure they have nowhere to hide.

And he’ll also be influencing what goes on inside the house.

Dermot, 32, will give the contestants an experiment to carry out each week, with the results monitored on the show.

The idea has been sparked by the huge success of Celebrity BB’s experiments.

They led to MP George Galloway, 51, pretending to be a cat – footage of which sparked huge coverage for the show.

A Channel 4 source said: “Those taking part this year will be just like lab rats. Everything will be recorded and nothing will be missed.”

Strange

Dermot will show called Big Brain.

And it will highlight all of characters’ quirks, habits behaviour.

His cameras will be trained on all the contestants, all the time so nothing is missed. And he’ll highlight all the bizarre goingson during the show.

Sources say experts will also be on hand to analyse the BB7 contestants’ behaviour.

An insider said: “Viewers will find out more about the contestants this year than they have ever done before.

“Every strange habit, quirk or trait they have will be filmed and analysed, played over and over, examined and explained by experts.

“There really will be no place to hide this year.”

The behaviour of the contestants will also be debated by studio guests.

Daily Star

The same article says that 'Big Brain' is replacing BBLB though I'm sure that is wrong - Channel 4 have said BBLB will be back on E4 every night.

(Not the first time the Daily Star has got something wrong)

Chocolate
05-05-2006, 06:45 PM
emmm.. don't know what to think of that?!!

Arneldo
05-05-2006, 06:56 PM
Love It!!

But - Wonderin wen it will air???

Will it replace Monday highlights????
And if it on e4 -- Wat time - cause BBLB is on 7:30pm dis year i think.